Author Topic: how long did the How the West Was Won tour last for you guys who went?  (Read 155 times)

Acgrundy

I'm goin tommorrow, just wonderin what time to expect it to end.  and how long did it take to get started?

We Fly High

it was mad long. for me snoop didnt come on till 11 and lasted till like 1 so about 2 full hours, but he had hella guests with him.
game did an hour set too about. maybe 45 minutes. so about 3 hours combined, and theyre pretty professional with their shit at our show, only like 15 minute wait between acts.

Suga Foot

what kind of venue were you at?  cuz I know he's played at clubs, but I'm goin to the show on Sunday and it's at a stadium.

We Fly High

i was at a fat venue. like hockey arena status. i dunno if its as big as a like a football stadium or nothing, but its big.

Suga Foot

yeah in Vancouver it's at the Pacific Coloseum, (the Canucks old venue), it seats 16,000 so it should be dope.

I'm just glad it's not at a club so I don't have to stand all night.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
yup, last night I went to the show at San Jose arena, it was pretty much sold out, they put on a krayzie show. Good to see Kurupt, Daz, Lady of Rage etc. on stage too. We had cheap seats on top but we managed to some how sneak our way to the very front row on the floor, dig that!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

san jose arena is where its at. thats the only spot that Up in Smoke Tour hit up twice during their tour.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
was it shitty or was it good

Acgrundy

it was cool.  I didn't care about games performance.  was real cool to see lady of rage perform and see the reunion of the dogg pound.  snoops set was pretty good.  ive seen better shows no doubt, but I'm glad I went.