Author Topic: NOW tell me ur views on.....  (Read 354 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
NOW tell me ur views on.....
« on: May 25, 2005, 11:08:04 PM »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NOW tell me ur views on.....
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 11:15:06 PM »
Do search for stuff like that on the regular? That shit is nasty. But I'm pro-choice. I'm not having any babies, so it ain't my decision.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 11:26:43 PM »
naw man my ex was doin a project for skool on abortion so i thought i wood help her out wit some input and dis shit came out so i thought it was somethin interesting to share and eduacte peple on this shit

i personaly dont get effected by shit like this but i honestly cant say if i am for or against this shit

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 11:30:24 PM »
hard choice. not clicking that link. id prob lean more for it, but it really depends on the situation.

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 11:39:48 PM »
i'd be a father in japan an italy if it wasn't for it

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 11:52:26 PM »
i'd be a father in japan an italy if it wasn't for it
thats y everyone has different views

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 12:23:54 AM »
Fuckin People who go to my school with huge ass blown up pictures of that shit talkin about how god hates it and how we are all sinners show us stuff like that already.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 12:28:09 AM »
Why do those pictures make me hungry?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 12:33:16 AM »
When it comes right down to it, I'd like to see teen girls getting away from getting abortions and just be smarter with sex and use the pill or the patch, but having the option is a necessity.

And for those who call people sinners cause of abortion, they better look at their own church and tell those priests to stop all that homosexual activity. God doesn't like that stuff either.

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 12:38:47 AM »
Why do those pictures make me hungry?
A Whole Grip of people at school said that too, lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 12:46:56 AM »
I honestly don't know where I stand on the issue before. I used to be completely against it, but I've opened my eyes and seen the situations some women can be put through, especially in instances of rape.

I look at it like this now. A person should have the right to control what happens to their body. If they have an abortion, the have to live with the aftermath.

I just get pissed at these teen bitches and irresponsible whores that get 2 or 3 abortions like it ain't no thang.

Partial birth abortions should definitely remain illegal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 01:03:53 AM »
The truth is obvious, world religion is funded by the copper industry, makers of the wire coat hanger, popular instrument in amateur abortions in times of prohibition. As long as religion can convince people to despise abortion, copper wire hangers will be in more teenage girls bedrooms than chingy cds and the age old freemason/church nwo alliance will share wealth forever!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 03:01:21 AM »
The truth is obvious, world religion is funded by the copper industry, makers of the wire coat hanger, popular instrument in amateur abortions in times of prohibition. As long as religion can convince people to despise abortion, copper wire hangers will be in more teenage girls bedrooms than chingy cds and the age old freemason/church nwo alliance will share wealth forever!

^^weirdest post in a long time...
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 04:53:10 AM »

^^weirdest post in a long time...

lol co-sign

anyway, on the subject of abortion, im not opposed to it...i think that people should have the right to decide whether they want the child or not, but only in extreme circumstances e.g. rape...

i think that if the process wasnt abused so often by young whores who just fuck about and get multiple abortions, less people would be so opposed to the whole idea...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2005, 04:55:06 AM »
i think partial birth abortions are sick, and i think if you have one abortion, you should get smarter and keep your legs closed, and that some abortions should remain illegal, what if a girl got pregnant after being raped, and then she couldnt abort that baby.  then she would live with that.  a friend of mine is the product of a rape.  her mom was too religious to abort her, and now shes the most self concious person i know, and her and her mom dont even speak.  she always tells me how much her life sucks because her and her mom cant talk, her mom can barely even look at her, and i think that that would be a sad life to lead.  

abortions should definately be legal, but not partial birth abortions.  its the girls body, let her do what she wants before the baby develops too much, otherwise like j bananas said, wire coathanger sales will go way up. 
love stinks yeah yeah