Author Topic: Declassified FBI Report Says US guards Flushed A Koran Down The Toilet  (Read 293 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ elected?? lol
yea right
*coughs*FLORIDA*coughs*
I really don't think you have any right to judge another countries electoral process when women in your country just gained the right to vote less than a month ago. Not to mention, if it wasn't for America, you'd be living in the 19th province of Iraq.

But all that’s besides the fact that George Bush was reelected in 2004.

if it wasnt for our oil that u saved u'd freezing right now lil kid
and yea women just got their political rights, how does that piss u off? atleast that proves that there r ppl in my country that r fighting for real democracy, and democracy was the reason women didnt get their rights...
any ways am not gonna waste my time arguing with a kid....

Not even 1% of the oil in Alaska has been tapped. We straight. I can handle rising gas prices, but can you handle the fact that once all the oil is tapped in the middle east, that area will pretty much be a non-factor to the rest of the world? I'm not trying to diss. I'd love it if America cut ties to the rest of the world too. Globalization is the reason we live like we do today in the midst of pop culture trying to prove to you (the majority of society) aren't worthless and you can make them money. But don't act like the middle eastern oil is a crutch hold up the rest of the world. Very soon, like in the next 10 years, hydrogen will take over the automobile industry, and yall will be out of the job anyways.

And how do you figure that democracy was the reason women in the middle east didn't have rights?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
^^ kuwait is str8 w/o oil too
we aint had the oil money during the war in 1990
but all the kuwaities who were spendin their vacations outside kuwait stayed in 5 stars hotels for 6 months cause of our investment money
do u have any idea how kuwaiti and saudi arabian money is runnin in the american and european market??
like 40-60% of gas station in europe r owned by kuwait...
we aint low educated mutha fuckaz... we know how to get our hustle
from trading routes, to sellin pearls to selling fish to sellin oil to investing... kuwaities been well off for a long while

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i remember watching a docu on kuwait am i right isn saying you guys don't pay tax and you get given a hour or money when your married. now thats the kind of goverment i want even if i don't get to vote fotr it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
^^ lol yea u get 4000 dinars (12000 $) when u get married
u get a loan from the gov to build ur own house

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
They should burn every copy of the koran. piece of shit book causing all this trouble

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
They should burn every copy of the koran. piece of shit book causing all this trouble

You and Infintie should have a thread where you two just agrue wih each other and share your inspirational ideas on life. You guys are the ying and yang of ignorance. Make it a sticky so we can all read it with out having to look for it, and every poster on the forum can lower their IQ a little bit with each discussion you two have.

Trauma-san

I'm glad he burned the thing.  These are prisoners, they should be raping and humiliating them daily. 

Anyways, in the first Gulf War, they wouldn't let George Bush Sr. pray on Saudi Arabian soil.  They search your clothes and throw away everything they find.

This is typical of a muslim ran country, so I'm not going to cry over a Koran getting ripped apart.

Lastly; it probably never even happened. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I'm glad he burned the thing.  These are prisoners, they should be raping and humiliating them daily. 

Anyways, in the first Gulf War, they wouldn't let George Bush Sr. pray on Saudi Arabian soil.  They search your clothes and throw away everything they find.

This is typical of a muslim ran country, so I'm not going to cry over a Koran getting ripped apart.

You're not very Christian for a mormon.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm glad he burned the thing. These are prisoners, they should be raping and humiliating them daily.

Anyways, in the first Gulf War, they wouldn't let George Bush Sr. pray on Saudi Arabian soil. They search your clothes and throw away everything they find.

yeah, because they do stuff like that, we should do it too. That's a stupid way to think.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the whole koran down the toilet doesn't really bother me at all but what does bother me is the american lies when it is well documented that americans use religious humiliation as way of extracting information, its another classic case of americans saying one thing but in reality doing the complete opposite that is why you guys lack any form of credibility

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

The american government also uses the acceptance of religion to brainwash people, eg. mandatory twelve step program for drug offenders which requires submital to god. why isnt that in the news everyday? oh yeah because its better to get whiney over something that affects brown people cuz it'll make our bleeding heart white liberals feel better. ha!