Author Topic: someting really pisses me off about streotyping arabs and muslims.. peep in  (Read 1181 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
it really pisses me off how ppl ALWAYS.. ALWAYS relate arabs actions to islam
i dunno if its ignorance or is it just the way media view it in other countries
whoever starts a war in the middle east.. its because islam
democracy isnt all that in arab countries.. its because of islam
terrorism... its because of islam
crooked arab leaders... because they muslims
biggest example is saddam.. this fool aint religious... matter of fact ALLL ..ALL arab leaders use islam in their political speeches to hype it up.. while in reality they buncha kurupted mutha fuckaz..... take TALIBAN for instance they built they army from drug money.. selling hasheesh and traffiking it.. and all of a sudden they declare a holy war
its just like bush uses phrases americans 'security' and 'terrorism' to do watever he wants...and start wars
u cant judge all arabs actions or even muslim actions and relate it to islam
islam never said kill ppl or start wars..... islam abandons alcohol and drugs
and u got countries like afghanistan selling drugs... countries liek iran trafficking it... countries like emirates, lebanon and iraq selling allowing alcohol in their countries
Islam promotes freedom of speech, democracy and allows you to practice watever religion you want if u aint muslim
u got fake democracy in most of the middle east..... no freedom of speech in many countires amd in saudi arabia ur only allowed to practice  islam

i hope i got my point through...... its really unfair to judge every thing.. including politics with relation to islam
dont believe the hype our leaders trying to build... they just promoting negativity and hurting islam's image
PEACE OUT YALL

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

J Bananas

Of course it's the media. It's not our faults, I was surprised to meet so many catholic arabs, apaprently there is a huge catholic population i didnt know about. i know better now though, however, it just so happens that all the arabs casuing trouble and making noise are muslim, so theyre the only ones we are shown.

ToOoOoN!!!

im arabic and i''m not muslim or christian as a matter of fact i dont "have" a religion! (i'm against all religions)
LMAO @ ppl who thinks all arab are muslims.some ppl are dumbfucks

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
its not only thinkin all arabs r muslims
thats not wat i mean by this thread
wat am syaing is
whneever arabs do ignorant shit (even if the yr muslims) it is blamed on their religion
its like they dont have personality or make they own decision or there is no such thing as crook arabs
if its an arab  causing drama he is muslim and he did it cause his religion told him to do so

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sadly people will always associate islam with terrorism after 9/11

im arabic and i''m not muslim or christian as a matter of fact i dont "have" a religion! (i'm against all religions)
LMAO @ ppl who thinks all arab are muslims.some ppl are dumbfucks

I think it's because the majority of Arabs are Muslims

Sikotic™

Yeah, it's fucked up. Intellegent people can tell the difference between an arab terrorist and a true muslim.

Too bad the world is full of idiots.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
me i was bought up in a christian family but my older brother converted to islam a long time ago and i think he took a brave decision mayne, cuz it aint us blacks thats the one who got the biggest struggle no mo, its muslims, they in the situation us blakcs were time back where everyone just hated on us fo no reason......now my brothers black and muslim.......2 things againt him....

but me im of no religion cuz i know i cant follow it, secondly i dont believe in jesus being son of god.

me im all about havin fun but i got nuttin but 100% love and respect for muslims and ppl of all religions and good people.....i dont hate on ppl cuz their muslim or anything like that nor am i one to blame them for everythin. we been through the tuffest stage of our struggle, they just beginnin, truth is nearly everyone hatin on muslims, i see it in here all the time when i read posts and i think its fucked up and mo fucked up for the muslims who read the shit...but i think everyone gotta respect each religion.

u start hatin on ppl due to what religion or colour they are, its a big step backwards...

but truth be told, racism kinda kickin in agen these days still.

worlds full of fucked up muthafuckaz, but me.....i jus got giv props to everyone who a dope homie. i got nuff muslim bredwins, they normal ppl, they have different religous beleifs

peace

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
i'm feelin the things you're sayin, except i don't get one thing. How is islam about freedom and speech when there is not one islamic country that has freedom of speech even remotely close to democracies of Europe?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ToOoOoN!!!

me i was bought up in a christian family but my older brother converted to islam a long time ago and i think he took a brave decision mayne, cuz it aint us blacks thats the one who got the biggest struggle no mo, its muslims, they in the situation us blakcs were time back where everyone just hated on us fo no reason......now my brothers black and muslim.......2 things againt him....

but me im of no religion cuz i know i cant follow it, secondly i dont believe in jesus being son of god.

me im all about havin fun but i got nuttin but 100% love and respect for muslims and ppl of all religions and good people.....i dont hate on ppl cuz their muslim or anything like that nor am i one to blame them for everythin. we been through the tuffest stage of our struggle, they just beginnin, truth is nearly everyone hatin on muslims, i see it in here all the time when i read posts and i think its fucked up and mo fucked up for the muslims who read the shit...but i think everyone gotta respect each religion.

u start hatin on ppl due to what religion or colour they are, its a big step backwards...

but truth be told, racism kinda kickin in agen these days still.

worlds full of fucked up muthafuckaz, but me.....i jus got giv props to everyone who a dope homie. i got nuff muslim bredwins, they normal ppl, they have different religous beleifs

peace
real talk right there,peace

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
i'm feelin the things you're sayin, except i don't get one thing. How is islam about freedom and speech when there is not one islamic country that has freedom of speech even remotely close to democracies of Europe?
^^ thats exactly wat pissed me of^^
man u gave me the example i needed lol
muslim countries r ran by buncha dirty mutha fuckaz who claim islam and act religious just to reach their goals..... and always relate watever they do to religion.. giving it a more negative image
muslim ppl want democracy but have other shit to worry about and fight for than democracy.. like poverty in soem countries and safety in other countires... islamic world is big... 1.5 billion in population.. u got diff classes,back grounds,races diff every thing
u cant protest for more democracy while most of the arab lands r occupied or gonna be occupied within the next coupla years
to be honest.... with the recent situations in the middle east.... man its fukked up...... it either democracy or we gonna stay an occupied 3rd world for the rest of our lives..
Hope god sends us another salah al dein.. maybe we can get some of our lands back
*goes to watch kingdom of heaven and reminceses how mulims ruled the world and fought the real holy war not that binladen terrorism shit*

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Maybe its because Suicide bombers say their gonna blow themselves up in the name of allah and that he promised them 70 virgins in heaven???

mauzip

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

you cannot compare "islamic countries" to european democracies u idiot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

you can compare every country to each other

Woodrow

it really pisses me off how ppl ALWAYS.. ALWAYS relate arabs actions to islam
i dunno if its ignorance or is it just the way media view it in other countries
whoever starts a war in the middle east.. its because islam
democracy isnt all that in arab countries.. its because of islam
terrorism... its because of islam
crooked arab leaders... because they muslims
biggest example is saddam.. this fool aint religious... matter of fact ALLL ..ALL arab leaders use islam in their political speeches to hype it up.. while in reality they buncha kurupted mutha fuckaz..... take TALIBAN for instance they built they army from drug money.. selling hasheesh and traffiking it.. and all of a sudden they declare a holy war
its just like bush uses phrases americans 'security' and 'terrorism' to do watever he wants...and start wars
u cant judge all arabs actions or even muslim actions and relate it to islam
islam never said kill ppl or start wars..... islam abandons alcohol and drugs
and u got countries like afghanistan selling drugs... countries liek iran trafficking it... countries like emirates, lebanon and iraq selling allowing alcohol in their countries
Islam promotes freedom of speech, democracy and allows you to practice watever religion you want if u aint muslim
u got fake democracy in most of the middle east..... no freedom of speech in many countires amd in saudi arabia ur only allowed to practice  islam

i hope i got my point through...... its really unfair to judge every thing.. including politics with relation to islam
dont believe the hype our leaders trying to build... they just promoting negativity and hurting islam's image
PEACE OUT YALL
What do you expect? Why do you think people have such a negative view of islam? It couldn't be the religion itself or the actions of its followers? Nope. It's just racist and close minded people.  :o

Please don't try and propagate the lie that Islam "allows" all religions. It's not Freedom of religion if you have to pay zakat. It's not free if you aren't allowed to build or repair churches. It's not free if you don't have the same rights as muslims. It is apartheid.