Author Topic: someting really pisses me off about streotyping arabs and muslims.. peep in  (Read 1179 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...

This is what the fence looks like, and why does it even matter what it looks like, they are not welcome in israel does it make a difference how big the fence is. Israel is not tearing down any palestinian territory, and the ones who are killing the innocent people are the arabs, going into night clubs and blowing themselves up. Obviously this fence isnt going to be like the one most people have in their backyard because this fence is seperating Israel from all its neigbour countries which also happen to be their enemeys, so they are not gonna make a fence thats easily broken. I dont see how it is anybodys buisness but israels to build this fence, especially when it is often broken and the people who sneak into israel are usually terrorists or illegel immigrants, why would Israel wanna have any chance of a terrorist or illegel immigrant to enter the country.
The reason i said that the terrorists families should be killed too is because if some fucking arab blows himself up the PLO gives money to his family which encouraged him to blow himself up. Israel has tried many times to stop this violence, even offered giving the palestinians every territory they wanted back in 1999, but yasser arafat rejected the offer, this shows they dont want part of this country but the whole thing, If israel wanted to eliminate palestine they could of done it a long time ago with the support of the united states. The israeli goverment has numerous reperesentitves in the keneset so you cant say their not treating them like humans.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
^^ man i wish u would really give ONE valid fact lol
u tweak shit too bad and turn it into lies lol
u dont have to defend israel that bad man.. unless they pay, i dun wanna knock yo hustle

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whatever i dont give a fuck haha

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
we havent had one of these guys in a while ^  8)

fresh fish
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck you buddy man

Thirteen

too bad all this talking back and forth isn't going to solve anything....you guys should do something more creative, like argue against the sun rising

it's wrong israel was given the land

it's wrong that the palestinians declared genocide on the jews

survival of the fittest

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If its survival of the fittest israel wins, the only reason palestine is still there is because israel recognizes them as people, palestine however would erase israel off the map if they had the power.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^ how old are u?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
lol....

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
like fucking 89 turning 90 next week

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
stupid AND corny? this is too good to be true.

- Lewis Carroll

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
like fucking 89 turning 90 next week
this explains alot homie lol....

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah muthafucka ive been gangbangin for 70 years

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
::)

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee

I hate it when you dumbfucks post in a topic that you have nothing to say relating to the topic.

All this war in the Middle East is a shame, i never see peace for them.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?