Author Topic: Russia would consider using force if the US put a combat weapon into space  (Read 278 times)

shamihundal

• 'G'
no major war is going to happen for a long time. First of all, US knows better than to go against a top superpower. Second, everyone knows that it all over if one nuke goes off and if war starts there is always a possibility of nukes.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I really want to know what kind of "force" Yermakov is planning. I'd like to see Russia try to invade. They'd land in Cali first. I'd like to see them try to secure south central.

But seriously, this whole deal is kind of stupid. The US has the most missles, nukes, ect...why piss everyone off and put them in space? Well, I'll tell you this right now, I am not looking forward to liberal reign in 2008, but Bush is a fool. Better than Kerry or Gore, but still a fool.

Matrix Heart

I really want to know what kind of "force" Yermakov is planning. I'd like to see Russia try to invade. They'd land in Cali first. I'd like to see them try to secure south central.

But seriously, this whole deal is kind of stupid. The US has the most missles, nukes, ect...why piss everyone off and put them in space? Well, I'll tell you this right now, I am not looking forward to liberal reign in 2008, but Bush is a fool. Better than Kerry or Gore, but still a fool.

http://www.revelationsofthebible.com/Nuclear%20map.jpg

smart guy  ::)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And that means what to me? Do you think there are actually REAL stats about how many missiles any country has? You are gullible.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit would be like Star Wars...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Russia would get stomped too....NEXT!

they should bring on some aliens, they're the only ones that can challenge the US

what you need to know is that there are a few countries in the world that have the potential to destroy the United States. Victory by nuclear power is IMPOSSIBLE. Russia, China, France, Israel, Britain, and others have enough nuclear silos to survive a nuclear attack by the U.S. that they could launch and destroy washington D.C. in a minute. The U.S. would never take that chance. This is called Mutual Second Strike capability. Russia has about 7,000 nuclear warheads, The U.S. about 9,000 and China has about 500. These countries would never use nuclear force against each other because it would be an almost 100 percent chance that the aggressor would be destroyed, even if he attacks first - because of the amount of weapons each country has. For this reason, the U.S. goes to war with little countries, where it doesn't need to use nuclear powers, and thus maintains dominance of the world. I'm starting to think that the main reason we ever went to Iraq was dominance of territory. We can't let China, Russia, or anyone else fuck with our world empire.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Matrix Heart

And that means what to me? Do you think there are actually REAL stats about how many missiles any country has? You are gullible.

It works both ways 10,000 - 20,000 - 30,000 we're dead either way.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Okay...I was trying to make a point about something else, and you want to pick a fight about the amount of missles a country has. If the US does ever get in to a war with someone else with nuclear capabilities, it is going to be hand-to-hand combat from start to finish. I'll take it farther saying if anyone, the US, Russia, China, ect, tried using nukes in battle, the rest of the world would annihilate them.

So you keep worrying about false numbers the government wants you to believe while I'm over here wondering what kind of "feasible" force Russia is talking about.

Matrix Heart

Okay...I was trying to make a point about something else, and you want to pick a fight about the amount of missles a country has. If the US does ever get in to a war with someone else with nuclear capabilities, it is going to be hand-to-hand combat from start to finish. I'll take it farther saying if anyone, the US, Russia, China, ect, tried using nukes in battle, the rest of the world would annihilate them.

So you keep worrying about false numbers the government wants you to believe while I'm over here wondering what kind of "feasible" force Russia is talking about.

They would bomb Florida(Space Center) dumbfuck no hand to hand combat.