Author Topic: musics top 20 baddest boys ever...? some missing  (Read 684 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: musics top 20 baddest boys ever...? some missing
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 10:23:20 AM »
Em & Snoop shouldnt be on that list,whats the last bad thing they've done in their lives???Nothing :P

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 10:30:35 AM »
yea eminem is too high, and if u dont think morrison should be on the list, do some research, but i stand by the fact that biggie and eazy dont need to be on the list.. maybe the nwa as a whole,
lol

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 11:16:07 AM »
Biggie was a fucking crack dealer. and drinking blood and cocaine isnt bad its just fucking retarded, i agree on him being on an entirely different list, like top 20 most retarded artists.

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2005, 12:15:54 PM »
Em & Snoop shouldnt be on that list,whats the last bad thing they've done in their lives???Nothing :P

well if yoiu remember correctly, like i said in my first post, snoop got tagged with murder charges, i think thats saying more than anything else these guys have done.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2005, 12:32:07 PM »
^A charge doesnt make someone hard unless you've really done what you got charged for.I cant remember the last time he's done anything bad.I remember one member of the Black Eyed Peas punching some dude dressed up as a police man (he really wasnt one,but the BEP member did not know of this) but I dont remember anything bad Snoop did.You have to admit,thats hilarious.

We Fly High

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2005, 12:54:20 PM »
^A charge doesnt make someone hard unless you've really done what you got charged for.I cant remember the last time he's done anything bad.I remember one member of the Black Eyed Peas punching some dude dressed up as a police man (he really wasnt one,but the BEP member did not know of this) but I dont remember anything bad Snoop did.You have to admit,thats hilarious.

true he didnt get charged for the crime. but i give him all the props for being able to sit in the defendants chair, and awaiting a possible life sentence.

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2005, 01:15:45 PM »
Suge Knight should be there

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2005, 05:44:56 PM »
Biggie was a fucking crack dealer. and drinking blood and cocaine isnt bad its just fucking retarded, i agree on him being on an entirely different list, like top 20 most retarded artists.

pumping crack is adorable though...all people around the way in the part of Bed-Stuy Biggie´s from (and I doubt you´re one of them), or at least all that ever said something about him, said that the crack pushin thing was pretty much show. The guy in the store he used to work says so. His momma says so. His thing about no food on the table is just as untrue, unless his momma lies.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2005, 06:27:33 PM »
obviously his mom is going to deny it or she looks bad. He said many times that he was a crack dealer. His music isnt a bunch of random bullshit he writes it on shit that actually happens to him(most of the time).

gamechucktaylor

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2005, 11:08:37 PM »
LMAO at eminem in the nr2 spot

lol this clown shouldn't be on the list period.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2005, 10:38:14 AM »
Young Buck should be on their inplace of 50. Did 50 stab someone on an awards show?

natedizzle2005

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2005, 03:09:18 PM »
fifty was back stage when every thing happened? he aint htrought no one.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2005, 12:07:57 AM »
obviously his mom is going to deny it or she looks bad. He said many times that he was a crack dealer. His music isnt a bunch of random bullshit he writes it on shit that actually happens to him(most of the time).

lol, look, I respect and like Biggie and his music, but just because he´s so much worshipped that doesn´t mean all the shit he talked needs to be true...it was much more of a style thing actually. It´s not just his mother, but everybody who knew him personally (that I´ve ever heard/seen/read talking) who denies it...and it´s funny how we´re talking like it´s a question of honor. If he wasn´t a crack dealer, better for him and people around him. If you only wanted to listen to rappers who speak pure truth and never exaggerate, you´d end up with a deplorably limited catalog. No 2pac. No Big L. No Snoop. And definitely no Kurupt

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2005, 09:58:32 AM »
i dont understand how Axl Rose isnt #1??
that guy was as talented, intruiging, and controversial as ne other artist in music history

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2005, 09:55:19 PM »
what about c-murder then... he's got a murder case. Even though I've never seen him as very bad before... but still he's facing charges