Author Topic: The Minutemen and the Border  (Read 259 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Minutemen and the Border
« on: May 26, 2005, 09:00:47 PM »
What do you guys thinkg of what the minutemen are doing?  For you guys that are not aware of the minutemen they are an Arizona group that have decided to police the border themselves.   The Minuteman has even sabotaged the water stations(its not just the minutemen that do this) that humanitarians put so that people who are crossing the border do not die of dehyrdation.  If these guys really want to tackle illegal immigration they should take a look at the whole situation and not just think that the borders is the problem.  Arnold welcomes them and Bush is against them.

The minutemen have to watch out once they decided to patrol the borders of California though.  They are going to have to watch out for the drug lords and the guides.  Its going to be ruining their business and the mexican drug lords are not going to like that very much lol.  I dont think the minutemen realize what they are about to step in to

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: The Minutemen and the Border
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 05:32:26 PM »
Fuck Minutemen i bet they're nothing but KKK rednecks.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 06:24:21 PM »
I support the Minutemen 100% They are true American patriots for trying to defend our borders and preserve U.S. national security. How can any true American oppose what they are doing? Someone has to do it, our government won't. We are being invaded by Mexico and no one even cares.

And if anyone should feel scared, it is the Mexican drug lords and guides not the Minutemen. The Minutemen are composed mostly of former members of the US military, namely Vietnam vets. Do you really think men who fought in the swamps and jungles of Vietnam with snipers and land mines all around  are going to be intimidated by some punk ass Mexicans??? Get real. If those drug lords try anything they will end up dead.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 06:48:53 PM by CWalker187 »

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 06:39:35 PM »
I support the Minutemen 100% They are true American patriots for trying to defend our borders and preserve national security. How can any true American oppose what they are doing? Someone has to do it, our government won't because it isn't politically correct.

We are being invaded by Mexicans, wake up people.
Invaded!? BY MEXICANS?? LMAO!!! What are they gonna do, attack with blankets and tacos? Your outta your mind...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 07:17:37 PM »
I support the Minutemen 100% They are true American patriots for trying to defend our borders and preserve U.S. national security. How can any true American oppose what they are doing? Someone has to do it, our government won't. We are being invaded by Mexico and no one even cares.

And if anyone should feel scared, it is the Mexican drug lords and guides not the Minutemen. The Minutemen are composed mostly of former members of the US military, namely Vietnam vets. Do you really think men who fought in the swamps and jungles of Vietnam with snipers and land mines all around  are going to be intimidated by some punk ass Mexicans??? Get real. If those drug lords try anything they will end up dead.

unless for some reason these vietnam vets still have military equipment they should be scared by "punk ass mexicans".  The Drug lords wont even show up lol...they'll just send an actual mini army to look out for THE INVADERS!!!!!  You really have no clue what kind of shit the drug lords can do lol. What the minutemen are doing is not patriotism.  I guess Bush is not a true american in your eyes now, lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 08:46:31 PM »

unless for some reason these vietnam vets still have military equipment they should be scared by "punk ass mexicans".  The Drug lords wont even show up lol...they'll just send an actual mini army to look out for THE INVADERS!!!!!  You really have no clue what kind of shit the drug lords can do lol. What the minutemen are doing is not patriotism.  I guess Bush is not a true american in your eyes now, lol

Bush is 100% wrong on this topic. But he has no choice, all these politicians are too scared to speak out against illegal immigrants because they will be called racist. When in reality, the people suporting the illegal immigrants are the true racists. They don't care about this country's laws or all the problems that our unprotected borders are causing. They just want as many Mexicans in this country as possible to increase their numbers.

It is rather interesting how people breaking the law (illegal immigrants) are glorified and people trying to enforce the law (Minutemen) are viciously attacked. How backwards is that?

God bless the Minutemen....

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 09:04:54 PM »

Bush is 100% wrong on this topic. But he has no choice, all these politicians are too scared to speak out against illegal immigrants because they will be called racist. When in reality, the people suporting the illegal immigrants are the true racists. They don't care about this country's laws or all the problems that our unprotected borders are causing. They just want as many Mexicans in this country as possible to increase their numbers.

It is rather interesting how people breaking the law (illegal immigrants) are glorified and people trying to enforce the law (Minutemen) are viciously attacked. How backwards is that?

God bless the Minutemen....
You seem to be missing the point here, WHAT ARE MEXICANS DOING THAT IS SOO WRONG OTHER THAN TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES??? .....How is holding Human beings back from trying to feed their family for no other reason other than "Well, they are taking our jobs" What JOBS? What Job would a white man  in american be caught doing that a mexican does?? No White Gardeners, No White Housekeepers, No White "Day Laborers" Who work WAAY BELOW MINIMUM WAGE....They are doing jobs white people are not doing anyway, so why not let them do it? what security risk has a mexican had to the united states??

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 09:08:31 PM »
nobody is glorifying undocumented people.  There is a misunderstanding about crossing the border and people think its just a walk in the park when it is not.  A lot of them die before they even reach the border.  There are a whole lot of pros and cons to how it affects the country on an economic point of view.  How do you feel about giving "illegals" a sort of temporary document that allows them to legally work and pay taxes for a certain number of years?  Im in favor of that since a lot fo them are working hard here anyway.  Only a few rotten apples are out their taking advantage of the system but most of them work very fucking hard

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 09:26:10 PM »
THEY TERK ER JERBS!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 10:26:08 PM »

Cwalker you're an idiot.  Mexico is invading the USA????  If my memory is right it was the USA who invaded Mexico and took away half of Mexico's land.  Some historians even argue that Mexico actually won the Mexican-American War.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005, 10:36:14 PM »
Fuck Minutemen i bet they're nothing but KKK rednecks.

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 12:49:56 AM »

Cwalker you're an idiot. Mexico is invading the USA???? If my memory is right it was the USA who invaded Mexico and took away half of Mexico's land. Some historians even argue that Mexico actually won the Mexican-American War.
They Must Be Some Really Retarded Historians because im on US Soil Right Now Not Mexican, So To Me It Does Not Look Like Mexico Won That War

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005, 04:45:24 AM »
I support the Minutemen 100%

punk ass Mexicans???

:sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim:

:sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim:

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 07:40:18 AM »
You seem to be missing the point here, WHAT ARE MEXICANS DOING THAT IS SOO WRONG OTHER THAN TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES??? .....How is holding Human beings back from trying to feed their family for no other reason other than "Well, they are taking our jobs" What JOBS? What Job would a white man  in american be caught doing that a mexican does?? No White Gardeners, No White Housekeepers, No White "Day Laborers" Who work WAAY BELOW MINIMUM WAGE....They are doing jobs white people are not doing anyway, so why not let them do it? what security risk has a mexican had to the united states??

I don't blame the Mexicans for all wanting to come to the US. if I was a poor Mexican, I would want to do the same. But the US cannot accept half of Mexico. Our country is getting too filled up. And the Mexicans cause alot of problems too.

I think that is BS saying that white people won't do those jobs. I live in Ohio and thre aren't many Mexicans here, but somehow the grass gets cut, houses get kept, etc. The average American just won't work for pennies like Mexicans will.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2005, 08:38:41 AM »

I'm going with Walker on the Minutemen vs Druglords debete. The Minutemen are so filled with pride and purpose and there are so many hicks like them south of Dixie that the street thugs of Cali would be in big trouble if a war broke out. Keep in mind that the average cowboy fom down south shoots and kills things as an everday part of life. Most have served in the military and have access to many weapons used by militias. I don't think there would be a war between rednecks and latino gangsters, but if there was the rednecks would win in the end. I once saw a program on the Militia in Texas and these guys could probably take over small countries with all the shit they have.

That being said, I don't support what any of those guys stand for, but I don't support Bin Ladin and I'd be the first to tell you he and his followers would kil the shit out of the the entire black gang community of California if they were to war with each other. There is a difference between growing up on the hard streets and growing up in a literal war zone and trained on the battlefield.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:41:25 AM by Shallow »