Author Topic: Article About The Guy Who Got Smacked.....  (Read 288 times)

ABN

Article About The Guy Who Got Smacked.....
« on: May 31, 2005, 10:35:33 AM »
On Saturday, a ‘loyal fan' was beat down on stage at the "How The West Was One" tour featuring Snoop Dogg and The Game.

24-year-old Richard Monroe claims that he was pummeled after jumping on stage to dance to the classic "Gin and Juice" at the Snoop Dogg and Game concert this past weekend at the White River Amphitheatre in Auburn. Monroe reported to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer that he was attacked by approximately twelve people who punched and kicked him repeatedly. He also alleged that they stole his watch, cell phone wallet and diamond studs.

advertisement
Ccordin to eyewitnesses, among the twelve attackers were Snoop Dogg, The Game and Oowee. Marshall Thatcher, 17, who sat in the front row stated, "The Game was throwing everything he had into it and you could see Oowee moving back and forward and kicking the guy. I was kind of shocked."

Monroe was taken by ambulance to AuburnRegionalMedicalCenter and was treated for bruised ribs, a broken nose and a busted lip.

Monroe labels himself as "a loyal fan" of Snoop Dogg and said that shortly after getting onstage, the rapper's bodyguards pounced on him and dragged him to the back of the stage. "White River security guards didn't do anything. They didn't help," said Monroe. "What are they there for?"

The administrators from the Auburn venue acknowledged that a fan had approached the artist on stage "unexpectedly" and was removed.

White River Amphitheatre's executive director, Lance Miller, commented, "The safety and security of our artists and our patrons is very important to us. We fully support the local authorities in their investigation of this incident."

Some questioned whether the brawl was staged by the rappers to engage the audience's attention. Monroe responded, "It was no act. They beat me like a slave. It's horrible. They just went too far."

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Article About The Guy Who Got Smacked.....
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 10:37:03 AM »
LMFAO! Groupie luv at its finest!  8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 12:37:37 PM »
I hate it when people start a fight,get beat up & then act like they're the innocent ones ::) He in 100% got what he deserved.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 12:43:18 PM »
Someone must have filmed it

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 02:33:47 PM »
What u gon do when shit hit the fan?
if ur snoop u gon run and get ur bodyguard

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 02:55:31 PM »
they didnt invite him on stage, plus he ran up to snoop

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 04:43:10 PM »
there gunna have video of the whole thing on the 5 o'clock news so ima tape it with my digital camera

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 04:46:45 PM »
I've got it on my computer, but It's got DRM on it and I dunno how to change it from the .tivo file to a .mpg....

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 05:33:58 PM »
he deserved it
what the hell was he expecting jumping up on stage

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 05:52:17 PM »
its on king5.com just scroll down to the video section