Author Topic: How The West Was Won - *Portland Review* (Daz & Kurupt Performance Taped!)  (Read 526 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
*NOTE* - I've now upped both pics and vids to a seperate thread so check it out.....

Just got back from the show, and all I gotta say is WOW! I've been to a lot of concerts, (and this was about my 5th time seeing Snoop) but this was the best one yet (keep in mind I had to skip the Up In Smoke Tour).....for the people that said Game's stage performance needs work, I really beg to differ....dude had an overall better performance then Snoop or anyone else..he worked the crowd quite nicely and EVERYONE was feeling him....it was great to see dude get his shine.....Snoop came out with Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly, Lady of Rage, Uncle Junebug, etc and put on a great show.

I got some pics, but then I also got some clips on my digital camera of Tha Dogg Pound on stage performing again :) If this is something ya'll would like me to post leave ya thoughts here...I gotta get to bed but if there's a great enough response I'll up it first thing in the morning for ya......
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 05:25:25 PM by 187Proof »

GangstaBoogy

aww you gotta post that!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

Okka

Yeah, you really got to post them pics and video clips...

MOTA LOCO

• Lil Geezy
STOP FUKING AROUND AND POST THAT SHIT.YOU KNOW WE WOULD LIKE SEE THAT. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG

ABN

post it up ;)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sounds good.. im goin to the one in Seattle tonight.. i dont kno if i wanna risk bringin my digital camera becuz i heard security takes em

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
post it

Suga Foot

I'm goin to the show in Vancouver on Sunday, I'm gonna be hammered so don't expect any reveiws from me lol

Spicemuthafuc*in1

dont bring the digital camera, ive heard theres a good chance they will get taken away

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Yeah, you really got to post them pics and video clips...

yea...

SUGA...what row you in ?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
yea i'm going to the vancity show sunday night

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
yeah me 2 im gunna be just blunted

hopefully they will all make it cross the border