Author Topic: I met a girl at Knott's Berry Farm lol  (Read 684 times)

Sikotic™

I met a girl at Knott's Berry Farm lol
« on: July 29, 2002, 09:49:51 AM »
Man its almost 1am and I'm fuckin tired but I'll share wit y'all my day.

So I get up around 5 or 6 am and get ready for Knott's Berry Farm. Now you may be sayin "Knott's Berry Farm the home of Snoopy hahaha".....NO. Any real Californian knows Knotts got the best poosay than any other Amusement park without a shadow of a doubt.

So lets cut to the chase. I got in line to go on Boomerang (everyone else were too pussy to come with me). But before I get in line this one guy and these two fine honeys walk in front of me. They were sisters. Both of em got flat stomachs, nice asses, nice cheat, face the whole damn package. The sisters were both wearin bikini tops too. The older sister was taken by the one dude, but the younger (and may I add finer) was by herself. So I didn't want to ride by myself and she was complaining about riding by herself. So I asked her, "You wanna ride with me?". She said yeah and I start talkin to all three of em. Real cool peeps, but the girl I was ridin' with was just amazing.

So we get on the ride and before we go she starts rubbin my leg with her foot. I was like "wtf are ya doin" and she said "Relax, I know you like it". I took her advice and shut the hell up.

After the ride we get off and she starts puttin her arms around me and I did the same (we only talked for like a half hour). I forgot all about my friends and asked her if she'd like to ride a few more rides with me and she agreed. SHe left her sister and we went out on our own.

I swear we clicked from the get go. I didn't even realize I was in line for like three hours because we enjoyed talkin for the whole time. I rode X Celerator (new ride) and Ghostrider and we spent like 5 hours on those rides.

After that it was like 10pm and I had no idea how I was gonna get home since I left my friends for her lol. So I asked her for a ride and it turns out we only live a few miles from eachother. So she gave me a lift, well her sisters boyfriend, and we start talkin together more. She was straight up perfect, looks and personality wise, and I didnt wanna pass this up like I have done many other times. So I just told her "I like you alot and I think we'd make a good couple and I'd like to get to know you more". So we exchanged numbers and addresses and before I left we hugged and I kissed her on the cheek and I went in my house.

Her name is Tiffany by the way and my friends probably think I'm dead right about now lol so I better call them right now.

Peace

--------------------------------------------------

Well I wrote that at around 2am but couldn't post it cause of board problems. Just felt like sharing my day.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

Re: I met a girl at Knott's Berry Farm lol
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 09:58:13 AM »
you lucky bastard, *cries like a bitch* when will it be my day?!?!?

lol anyways, nice shit man, dont let her go if she seems perfect for you.. happy for u......but god damnit... im still waitin on my ho. seems like the less u care the easier u get em

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 10:13:55 AM »
you lucky bastard, *cries like a bitch* when will it be my day?!?!?

lol anyways, nice shit man, dont let her go if she seems perfect for you.. happy for u......but god damnit... im still waitin on my ho. seems like the less u care the easier u get em

It was chance man. I musta been meant to happen because I woulda never talked to her unless she went infrnot of me in the line. Don't worry man, your opportunity will come along.

oh and one more thing...

I WAS WEARIN' THE PINK SHIRT TOO SO BOO YAH MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Instant_Killa

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2002, 10:21:31 AM »
lol thats dope man, good 4 u!!

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2002, 10:21:53 AM »
lol congrats dawg u lucky bastard

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2002, 10:33:07 AM »
it had to be the shirt

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2002, 10:38:22 AM »
it had to be the shirt

word

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

bez

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2002, 11:13:51 AM »

I WAS WEARIN' THE PINK SHIRT TOO SO BOO YAH MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!!!!!

Nice 1 man, made up for yer.  Glad the shirt came thru for you?  Soooooooooo not to change the subject or nothing but where did you get it? lol Not like I want 1 or nothing.  

nar for real thats real good man.  Looks like you gained a bit of confidence with talking to the ladies, wish I was like that.  Nice 1 man.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2002, 11:56:28 AM »

Nice 1 man, made up for yer.  Glad the shirt came thru for you?  Soooooooooo not to change the subject or nothing but where did you get it? lol Not like I want 1 or nothing.  

nar for real thats real good man.  Looks like you gained a bit of confidence with talking to the ladies, wish I was like that.  Nice 1 man.

I got it at Ross cause I'm too poor to pay full price  ;D

And I know you want one of those shirts. It's aight, nuthin to be ashamed of.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2002, 12:10:58 PM »
time to bump 'today was a good day' eh?  ;D

lbc213

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2002, 01:06:43 PM »

So we get on the ride and before we go she starts rubbin my leg with her foot. I was like "wtf are ya doin" and she said "Relax, I know you like it". I took her advice and shut the hell up.

lmaoooooo, i think u didn't regret that

Well def dope newz, I wish it would happen that easy 4 me. I met this girl past thursday & it was all good. I mean we made fun, went out 4 a drink, had some good talks. When I got back home I realised that she is just "the one". I would really like to be with her. I talked to her on MSN the days after, lookin 4 some kind of signal that she also feels something, but no luck yet. So I think its betta 4 me to just give her time & see what happens in the future.... (or invite her 4 a boomerang-ride  :-/)

pz

Good Luck

-lbc213-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2002, 01:11:25 PM »
Damn...Im a buying a pink shirt, even if they dont make them for men...LoL

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2002, 02:28:25 PM »

Good Shit....Work On Her....She Seems Easy (Not in a Bad Way) lolz....I mean she seems like she aint a complicated gyrl which means She has that Best Friend requirments, lolz, Wat Im tryin 2 say here is she seems like she aint just another pussy or Fish in tha sea or wateva....So buckle up and get her while U can....

by tha way....wat store is tha least embarressing 2 get Pink shirts from? lolz jp....Ummm, Heres a "FUCC U" in advance 2 tha idiots that are gonna come here and say "Any Store In Frisco"....lolz

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2002, 02:55:30 PM »

LOL oh my god I have just laffed so hard my eyes came out

V Gotti: H.N.I.C.

• 'G'
  • They Say a Party Ain't a Party Till The West At It
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2002, 05:50:33 PM »

HOLY SHIT LOL

Sikotic, good shit man, i hope everything works out for you and her, and what fucking luck you have, being in that situation, and the skill had to come out to get her rubbing on your leg and shit after 30 mins, good shit
All I really know your ho wants to be with me and she ain't playin!

I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm just drinkin, smokin, straight West Coastin