Author Topic: European Constitution  (Read 377 times)

mauzip

Re: European Constitution
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2005, 09:55:28 PM »
^^

Most people that voted against the constitution voted against cause they're not happy with the gov't, which is really hypocrite cause they voted these people in. Besides that, this gov't has accomplished more in the past 2 and a half years than Wim Kok's gov't had in 8 years.

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2005, 03:44:17 AM »
^^

Most people that voted against the constitution voted against cause they're not happy with the gov't, which is really hypocrite cause they voted these people in. Besides that, this gov't has accomplished more in the past 2 and a half years than Wim Kok's gov't had in 8 years.

That's just what I'm saying... They just hear the critics on tv talking, and they're like "hey, they got a point there, it's all far from perfect!" Next thing you know, about half of the dutch vote "no" just to go against the government. Leaving about 20% who really are against the European constitution, also voting no. Guess how Geert Wilder's party got so big? He's just spreading hate about the current cabinet and that's exactly what the people want to hear. After what I've heard him saying last night after the voting results were published, I bet you his party's grown even bigger once again. Talking shit, that's all it takes to get some votes.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2005, 01:45:49 PM »
well it worked in america thats how the rebublicans got in power after the clinton administation, well along with a little bit of fiddling the votes.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?