Author Topic: America is full of fucking idiots  (Read 644 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: America is full of fucking idiots
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2002, 06:56:38 AM »
TWO WORDS

HEALTH CARE MUTHAFUCKA!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2002, 07:37:07 AM »
Puh If America's full of jackasses....Then Go to South America Or Tha Middle East....Those people are gritty as fuc....

BUT America has wayyy more EGOTISTICAL mofos everywhere, Those places ^^ above are wayyy more loyal...But wit more jackasses.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2002, 08:36:13 AM »

Cuz of people like u ::) ... bitch ass faggot  :-*

i dont live in canada so it must be you,amd your the one kissin me with that smilie, lol so whos the faggot?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2002, 08:58:29 AM »
yo AC eat a dick dog....every country has fucked up ppl not just america. americans are considered some of the most compashonite ppl on earth...just spend more time here or leave our fucking counrty

How old are you dude?  Cause I am 22 and unless you are older than me, I have spent more time here than you have.  I have graduated HS and done 4 years in college at 3 different colleges, and worked at around 10 different jobs.  So I have dealt with a whole hell of a lot of people.  I know every country has fucked up people, but I ain't judging other countries because the only other one I have visited is Mexico and I haven't been there enough to really judge the people.  And you say Americans are some of the most compasionate people on earth... man you are the one who needs to spend more time here or learn some fucking history about this country.  We are probably the most selfish country in the world.  Sure we help out a lot of countries, but that ain't shit compared to what we take and abuse.  We use so many fucking natural resources.  If every country used as much resources as the US we would need aproxamitely 20 earths worth of resources.  Look how fat our country is and how many starving countries there are.  Can you tell me any other country where you can sue McDonalds and win 3 million dollars because your too fucking stupid to realize that you might spill it on yourself while drinking it and driving at the same time.  Or name another country where you can sue fast food chains for giving you a heart attack and getting yourself too fat cause your too stupid to realize that you are getting fat.  What other country spends millions of dollars, time, and effort over a president getting a blow job.  You Tinman are the one who needs to open your eyes and realize that are country is not as great as people think.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2002, 09:02:05 AM »
LOL^^^^
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2002, 11:17:54 AM »
lol some real true and amazing facts there by AcGrundy420. i am proud of being brittish not american. but i hate tony blair who sucks bush's dick all the time.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2002, 12:46:48 PM »
LMAO....Yeaaa, WORD On tha facts AC brought up....so tru. ;D

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2002, 06:43:50 PM »

i dont live in canada so it must be you,amd your the one kissin me with that smilie, lol so whos the faggot?

lol u