Author Topic: Conclusive Evidence Cheney Has Gone Mad  (Read 229 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Conclusive Evidence Cheney Has Gone Mad
« on: May 30, 2005, 10:14:26 PM »
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - First lady Laura Bush would defeat U.S. Sen.
Hillary Rodham Clinton if the two were to face each other in the 2008 presidential contest, Vice President
Dick Cheney said on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050530/us_nm/bush_laura_dc_1

this fucktard thinks a HS librarian with almost no govt. experience beyond dicking around with her husband for the past four years would beat Hillary Clinton who all polls show is already the front runner to win the 08 elections should she choose to run.  Its scare the way an echo chamber destroys one's intellect.  Not only is it completely retarded to suggest such a thing but its an insult to the American population to suggest we are dumb enough to elect Laura Bush. 

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Conclusive Evidence Cheney Has Gone Mad
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 10:26:47 AM »
chewing tabacco causes mouth cancer, but creates an amazing buzz.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 11:00:17 AM »
I think most of us will agree Cheney is definitely crazy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 11:46:06 AM »
i wouldnt be surprised...anything can happen with Karl Rove on your side  :-\

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 02:29:07 PM »
I think hes just saying that to show that Hillary Clinton has no chance of becoming the next president...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 03:06:35 PM »
I think hes just saying that to show that Hillary Clinton has no chance of becoming the next president...

This is true

As a matter of fact, Laura Bush would have a better chance, especially the way people vote.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 04:18:59 PM »
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - First lady Laura Bush would defeat U.S. Sen.
Hillary Rodham Clinton if the two were to face each other in the 2008 presidential contest, Vice President
Dick Cheney said on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050530/us_nm/bush_laura_dc_1

this fucktard thinks a HS librarian with almost no govt. experience beyond dicking around with her husband for the past four years would beat Hillary Clinton who all polls show is already the front runner to win the 08 elections should she choose to run.  Its scare the way an echo chamber destroys one's intellect.  Not only is it completely retarded to suggest such a thing but its an insult to the American population to suggest we are dumb enough to elect Laura Bush

how is that an insult? aren't we the ones who elected and RE-ELECTED fucktard George?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 04:31:49 PM »
Thats how ant and his "I'm better than you because I make $12.50 an hour" friends think about the general public.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 04:32:48 PM »

This is true

As a matter of fact, Laura Bush would have a better chance, especially the way people vote.

Exactly...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 03:00:52 PM »
Thats how ant and his "I'm better than you because I make $12.50 an hour" friends think about the general public.

lol you get funnier everyday.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 03:02:44 PM by Ant »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2005, 03:04:17 PM »

I'm by no means a huge hillary fan, but right now a majority of the population plans on voting for hillary in 2008 and she has yet to even decide she is running. Do some research if you don't believe me, I don't care to find the data for you at the moment.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 03:18:49 PM »

I'm by no means a huge hillary fan, but right now a majority of the population plans on voting for hillary in 2008 and she has yet to even decide she is running. Do some research if you don't believe me, I don't care to find the data for you at the moment.

Americans are Conservatives, the last election proved this.

Hilliary Clinton at this present time is trying to get more conservative support so she is swinging more to the right so thats why most people would vote for her... but watch, when its comes close to election day, everyone will realize how much of a Liberal she really is and will not vote for her.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 06:45:05 PM »
The only thing this last election proved is how much of a sham your democracy is, and how mind numbingly stupid the electorate is.

democrats vs republicans remains the dumbest thing ive ever heard, thank you wcc elephants and donkeys for the entertainment
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Matrix Heart

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2005, 12:14:10 AM »
i wouldnt be surprised...anything can happen with Karl Rove on your side  :-\

Karl Rove is nothing w/o Christan wacks.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 12:40:03 AM »

Americans are Conservatives, the last election proved this.

Hilliary Clinton at this present time is trying to get more conservative support so she is swinging more to the right so thats why most people would vote for her... but watch, when its comes close to election day, everyone will realize how much of a Liberal she really is and will not vote for her.

She has always at times swung to the right, that is why she calls herself a centrist.  I don't argue about assumptions cuz its a waste of time.  People argue assumptions becuz they want to avoid a test of validity.  If you argue that which can't be proven, you can't lose the arguement.  You said Hillary has 'no' chance of winning.  That is obviously a ridiculous statement since any major candidate has 'some' chance of winning.  And according to current polls not only is Hillary the front-runner for 08, but she has been trending positively more so than any other potential candidate.  Only fools argue untestable opinions all day... i'm just givin you the facts.