Author Topic: Conclusive Evidence Cheney Has Gone Mad  (Read 236 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Conclusive Evidence Cheney Has Gone Mad
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 02:37:52 PM »

She has always at times swung to the right, that is why she calls herself a centrist.  I don't argue about assumptions cuz its a waste of time.  People argue assumptions becuz they want to avoid a test of validity.  If you argue that which can't be proven, you can't lose the arguement.  You said Hillary has 'no' chance of winning.  That is obviously a ridiculous statement since any major candidate has 'some' chance of winning.  And according to current polls not only is Hillary the front-runner for 08, but she has been trending positively more so than any other potential candidate.  Only fools argue untestable opinions all day... i'm just givin you the facts.

How the fuck can Clinton call her self a centerist? She's more liberal then her husband! When she swings to the right on issues, she is trying to get more Moderate and Conservative support. She's doing the exact same thing her husband did in 92 and 95...She will be more of a Moderate canidate all the way through the election and in the end she will either up winning or loosing. I believe she will loose this election because in the end I think everyone will really see what she really is...An Extreme Liberal. She can win, if the people are stupid and really belive she isnt...

I never said she has NO ance of winning, I said that Cheney is probably thinking that.

Clinton is a great politican, I belive she has some chance...