Author Topic: what it do mayne...  (Read 238 times)

Acgrundy

Re: what it do mayne...
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 11:14:15 PM »
are you getting a pinata for your birthday?
LOL @ Trying to get the scoop on a 16 year old birthday so you can party and pick up the 15 year old chicks. Trying too hard to get with the times I see.

with the lessons I'm getting from you I'll be having more 15 year old girls than a 50 cent concert.  Thanks man!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 11:43:26 PM »
LOL @ Trying to get the scoop on a 16 year old birthday so you can party and pick up the 15 year old chicks. Trying too hard to get with the times I see.

with the lessons I'm getting from you I'll be having more 15 year old girls than a 50 cent concert.  Thanks man!
u mean a R. Kelly concert

Matrix Heart

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 12:54:24 AM »

no im getting a car

Fucka car get a pinata filled with jolly ranchers  :D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2005, 01:10:56 AM »

No, he means 50 cent, at an R Kelly concert all the 15 year olds are backstage getting pissed on :D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 01:12:43 AM »

No, he means 50 cent, at an R Kelly concert all the 15 year olds are backstage getting pissed on :D

With 2 forms of government ID while his grandma is watching.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2005, 01:13:30 AM »

no im getting a car

Fucka car get a pinata filled with jolly ranchers  :D

fuck a car and a pinata filled with jolly ranchers

get a car shaped pinata filled with air heads and kit kats :o

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 01:14:40 AM »

and about 5 or 6 of his homies

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 10:40:11 AM »

Im teaching you how to get with the times, it's your Pedo ways that are attracting you to 15 year olds.

Acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 01:27:53 PM »
Im teaching you how to get with the times, it's your Pedo ways that are attracting you to 15 year olds.

THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2005, 01:31:07 PM »

and about 5 or 6 of his homies

.....and Neil takin notes