Author Topic: YA'LL GONNA REGRET.......  (Read 1154 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: YA'LL GONNA REGRET.......
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2005, 12:31:05 PM »
LMAO,classic shit

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2005, 12:31:52 PM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2005, 12:33:42 PM »
I'll admit,you come correct bro.but,"whatch can prove is a different track'.Untouchable[track 1] we both know is the track we are talking about.This single was created just for this remix.

i aint trippin..

the track "whatcha can prove" is no doubt a remix of untouchable.. after all the hook of untouchable that says "it aint what cha know, its what cha can prove"  if what justin posted is correct you've picked up a possibly bootleg copy where they've misnamed it untouchable remix..

you may have missed.. but like i said before.. i looked into this when you posted up about the track originally.. my copy came yoday.. i had only listened to it for the very first time about 20 mins before you made this post bragging!

dameons

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2005, 12:36:49 PM »
Man,ya'll must be a tight family around here.These fools will take your side no matter what.They need to take a look at what you admitted a minute ago.If it wasnt for me,you wouldn't have bought that shit.So,even your overseer is learning things from me.You all need to take notes and thank me later.Overseer,i'll give you the victory...........This Time!ha ha ha ha ha

Suga Foot

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2005, 12:37:50 PM »
lmao this shit is funny

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2005, 12:43:07 PM »
LMFAO!!!!

Damn bro, time to disappear.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2005, 12:43:53 PM »
Man,ya'll must be a tight family around here.These fools will take your side no matter what.They need to take a look at what you admitted a minute ago.If it wasnt for me,you wouldn't have bought that shit.So,even your overseer is learning things from me.You all need to take notes and thank me later.Overseer,i'll give you the victory...........This Time!ha ha ha ha ha

yeah its true i wouldnt have.. but it doesnt mean a thing in a victory sense it aint about that.. we're about sharing information (and taking the piss now n then..). like i said before.. its what a forum is about.. not everybody knows everything.. first step is to admit you arent perfect.. second is fill in the gaps by asking about things here.. you can learn shit every day if you have your eyes open.. bragging here is like waving a red rag.. we got all kinds of people posting and reading here who come out of the wood work in various situations..

thanks to you, and me.. how many people know the real about this release? thats why this forum is valuable to me.

plus i just expanded my ATL vinyl collection.. i got "kalifornia" and "adventures of.."  at the same time i picked this up! :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 12:46:07 PM by Overseer »

dameons

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2005, 12:58:32 PM »
MAN, YOU ALL ARE HARD CORE FANS IN HERE.Overseer did everything i dared him to do and more.So it's a solid victory for him and a small one for me.Look at all the attention these tracks are getting ,which is cool.Let's get these posted so these fans can peep.Igot schooled,so i will shamefully bow out,for good.no more posts.But maybe i'll return............under a different name!!!!Always look behind you,you never know when i'll creep up once more.Overseer,you havent seen the last of me!

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2005, 12:59:55 PM »
So it's a solid victory for him and a small one for me.

What exactly DID you win then?

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2005, 01:03:01 PM »

dont bother changing id.. you cant hide from me in my own house ;)

you're humbler now.. ya took it on the chin..

i do fuck up, everyone does.. and when we do, we admit it and move on..

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2005, 01:14:50 PM »
HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That note is CLASSIC!

Acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2005, 01:32:52 PM »
I already regret it.  I also regret not being able to clone myself.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2005, 02:32:12 PM »
Alright bro,have it your way.Now,tell me what it really is called[even though i just bought the 12inch and i do know the title is Untouchable Remix].It also includes the Murder RAP REMIX nd instrumental.Believe me,i know way more than you about rap in general.

1.. chill the attitude.. you dont know jack shit.. yet you THINK you do..
a real man knows he's not perfect.. but uses what he has got to advantage

2.. peep this fuckwit  :D  you ever been sonned like THIS before?

LMFAO...sonned.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2005, 03:22:44 PM »
DAEMONs you piece of shit, u look like a PUSSY, you got bitched

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2005, 05:42:35 PM »
I have this shit in MP3, you can download it if you know where to look

The song ain't even all that, I could up it for y'all if you want