Author Topic: YA'LL GONNA REGRET.......  (Read 1155 times)

Tha_Reverend

Re: YA'LL GONNA REGRET.......
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2005, 09:55:37 PM »
^^I'm interested^^^

The Watcher

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2005, 10:16:35 PM »
fucking owned
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

dameons

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2005, 12:12:26 AM »
BET YOU DON'T POST IT ,NUTSACK.I MEAN DEEZNUTS.'CAUSE YOUR A SIMP.ALSO,YOUR MOM'S HAIR IS SO THIN SHE ROLLS IT WITH NEEDLES.POST IT SO ALL OF THESE FANS CAN SEE DR DRE'S BEST REMIX.OH YEAH,YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A PUBIC HAIR 'TILL YOU PISSED OUT OF IT

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2005, 01:12:02 AM »
I'M ABOUT 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM HAVING THE DR DRE REMIX OF UNTOUCHABLE ON C.D.BOUGHT THE VINYL FROM EBAY AND MY BUDDY HAS ALL THE EQUIPMENT TO RIP IT TO CD.MAYBE IF YOUR COOL FROM NOW ON,I'LL LINK IT WITH THE INSTRUMENTAL.BUT IF YOUR STILL DICKS TO ME,I'LL ENJOY THE FACT THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT

FUCK YOU

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2005, 02:25:45 AM »
ALSO,YOUR MOM'S HAIR IS SO THIN SHE ROLLS IT WITH NEEDLES.

that might just be the most lame ya mama joke ive ever heard

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elevz

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2005, 03:24:07 AM »
As if the humiliation wasn't enough already, he just keeps going lol

bez

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2005, 09:04:59 AM »
Couldnt help but laugh.

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2005, 09:40:33 AM »
BET YOU DON'T POST IT ,NUTSACK.I MEAN DEEZNUTS.'CAUSE YOUR A SIMP.ALSO,YOUR MOM'S HAIR IS SO THIN SHE ROLLS IT WITH NEEDLES.POST IT SO ALL OF THESE FANS CAN SEE DR DRE'S BEST REMIX.OH YEAH,YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A PUBIC HAIR 'TILL YOU PISSED OUT OF IT

LOL You sound like a little crying bitch
Why you mad at me, if you are going to diss me at least come up with some good material! WTF is this lame shit, at least it was funny to laugh at

Seriously though you sound as if you haven't even gone through pubery. I don't know why your making it sound as if your the only one with this song, when you can easily buy it + it was already ripped because I downloaded it (didn't have to pay a cent for it)

Anyway, for those that want it check the Hookup Spot, be the judge if you think it is as good as dameons says it is (when he hasn't even heard it)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2005, 11:27:43 AM »
plus i just expanded my ATL vinyl collection.. i got "kalifornia" and "adventures of.."  at the same time i picked this up! :)

I've got the CD single of Kalifornia.  Does the vinyl have Ashes to Ashes and Pimp Clinic on it also?  Tight tracks ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2005, 11:29:42 AM »
^ kalifornia isn't here yet..

"adventures of.." (the sequel to black superman) just has radio edit and instru, and XO radio edit, clinic niggaz radio edit and XO instru

Don Seer

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2005, 11:31:12 AM »

LOL You sound like a little crying bitch
Why you mad at me, if you are going to diss me at least come up with some good material! WTF is this lame shit, at least it was funny to laugh at

Seriously though you sound as if you haven't even gone through pubery. I don't know why your making it sound as if your the only one with this song, when you can easily buy it + it was already ripped because I downloaded it (didn't have to pay a cent for it)

Anyway, for those that want it check the Hookup Spot, be the judge if you think it is as good as dameons says it is (when he hasn't even heard it)

bumps :) props

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2005, 11:43:37 AM »
Good lookin out with that shit, Overseer. I didn't hear about that till recently..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2005, 12:04:51 PM »

too bad he cant even access the Hook Up Spot!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2005, 02:26:22 PM »
Did you press the keys extra hard for this?

Don Seer

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2005, 02:32:39 PM »

man i just notice the hit this dude's karma got.. -35? dayum! haha