Author Topic: Spider Loc vs. Yukmouth?  (Read 1747 times)

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
Re: Spider Loc vs. Yukmouth?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2005, 02:32:50 AM »
i mean maybe indastreets got a bad source, i dont know. might be true. but looking at the pic, i really doubt it.

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2005, 02:55:05 AM »
well if u look at indastreets they're also advertisting spider's dvd directly beneath this update.

for now.. i'd put indastreets up as the only reliable source.. however they're obviously connected to spider

ABN

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2005, 03:07:39 AM »
well i guess someone gonna have to give Suge a call so he can confirm it or deny it.

acbaylove

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2005, 03:15:26 AM »
Let's say till now there are two sides of the story and a picture who doesnt prove shit (and actually it's pretty embarassing, since it's Spider Loc in in a jewelry shop (the same one where Yuk ordered his chain) with a golden chain.. Mmmm.. I need more pictures/updates.. it sounds like it's totally bullshit, to me.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2005, 03:17:37 AM »
he prolly in the shop tryin to sell the chain
duh

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2005, 03:18:38 AM »
Let's say till now there are two sides of the story and a picture who doesnt prove shit (and actually it's pretty embarassing, since it's Spider Loc in in a jewelry shop (the same one where Yuk ordered his chain) with a golden chain.. Mmmm.. I need more pictures/updates.. it sounds like it's totally bullshit, to me.
yeah but..

there's no proof thats the shop yuk got his from.. could be a yukmouth fanboy defence story..

u should know more than anyone that everything needs evidence!

i could post that its a pawn shop and people would believe me if i did in the right way..

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2005, 03:19:05 AM »
duh

lol u having pawn shop ideas too :D

ABN

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2005, 03:21:07 AM »
well Spider has always told the truth about everything else so dunno why he would lie about this. but that doesn´t change the fact that he´s wack.

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2005, 03:21:46 AM »
yeah but..

there's no proof thats the shop yuk got his from.. could be a yukmouth fanboy defence story..

u should know more than anyone that everything needs evidence!

Man actually it's the people who claims something that needs evidence. I mean it's Spider who gotta prove me he aint lying. Till now what do we have? That pic who doesnt prove things, and his side of the story. Like i said we need more. I'm just saying this aint enought.

acbaylove

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2005, 03:22:20 AM »
duh

LMAO

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2005, 03:23:02 AM »
^ but indastrets is the ONLY source for anything.

they're not a fan site.. they're an artist site directly connected to spider loc..

with how spider has conducted himself so far i'd very much doubt this is a hoax!

acbaylove

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2005, 03:25:59 AM »
^ i'm not saying it is. i'm saying it looks like it is, cause there's no evidence at all in what they're saying. when you claim something, you should prove it. it's like C-BO saying 50 is a snitch. C-BO is gangsta, he has street credibility, he never lied. So? Is 50 a snitch cause C-BO said so?

Shit it looks like the Dre being gay thing..

"..and Dre you're gay cause Pac said so"

ABN

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2005, 03:33:33 AM »
^what your sayin doesn´t make any sense coz their is evidence to support what Spider is sayin. just like there´s evidence that 50 done snitched. but there´s no evidence that Dre is gay so that whole reasoning doesn´t go hand in hand.

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2005, 03:39:56 AM »

no it doesnt make sense at all..

fact: a site thats connected to spider has posted a picture of him holding up yuk's chain

thats all we know..

the "its where yuk bought his chain and they made another" has no backing..

indastreets.net ISNT some punk site.

the picture is meant to be the proof you're asking about..

jsut be patient.. the truth will come.. either spider will post on his forum, or get some audio up
or another source from either side will say something..

again.. i highly doubt after the reputation that spider has, and how reliable indastreets have been in the past that this is bullshit!

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2005, 03:46:30 AM »

ok.. how  about this post from the death row webmaster?

"Its true as far as I know, Spoke to SPI today and he told me all about it."

from http://www.deathrowrecords.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=12571&page=3&pp=10