Author Topic: Spider Loc vs. Yukmouth?  (Read 1744 times)

Okka

Re: Spider Loc vs. Yukmouth?
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2005, 03:47:13 AM »
Why would a spider loc ruin his credibility by posting some FAKE bullshit? Hes only making himself look dumb and no artist would make themselves look dumb unless you are  Houston.

True, i really hope Yuk got his ass beated, cuz he been talkin alot of shit lately...

ABN

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2005, 03:48:51 AM »
and Crash gonna put up a video interview with Spider tomorrow about what went down.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2005, 03:50:45 AM »
Yukmouth's people just emailed me their side of the story, I'm about to post it up.

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2005, 03:51:46 AM »
tight :)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2005, 03:55:47 AM »
Yukmouth's people just emailed me their side of the story, I'm about to post it up.
dope

acbaylove

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2005, 11:18:50 AM »
^what your sayin doesn´t make any sense coz their is evidence to support what Spider is sayin. just like there´s evidence that 50 done snitched. but there´s no evidence that Dre is gay so that whole reasoning doesn´t go hand in hand.

Evidence? Am i missing something? What are you talking about? Which evidence?

acbaylove

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2005, 11:22:48 AM »

no it doesnt make sense at all..

fact: a site thats connected to spider has posted a picture of him holding up yuk's chain

thats all we know..

the "its where yuk bought his chain and they made another" has no backing..

indastreets.net ISNT some punk site.

the picture is meant to be the proof you're asking about..

jsut be patient.. the truth will come.. either spider will post on his forum, or get some audio up
or another source from either side will say something..

again.. i highly doubt after the reputation that spider has, and how reliable indastreets have been in the past that this is bullshit!

Shit man, i'm not saying it aint true!! Get it! I'm saying i wanna wait more evidence to say it's true! I'm a fan of indastreets since they used to drop mixtapes like the one of Da Rida Officialz, Jacn 4 Beats, the one with WCRydaz, etc.. and Crash is like a legend for me. I'm open minded about it. If they say it's real, i got to reasons to say it aint. But we have them saying one thing, and Yukmouth's camp saying another thing. That's why i wanna know more. I wanna see other rappers/people with a good credibility who were there saying their side of the story. I wanna see a pic of Spider punching Yuk. I wanna see a video. I wanna see other people talking about the fight. I wanna see some more evidence.

Last time i remember a situation like this one it was the Bad Azz vs Spider Loc fight. People (including Bad Azz and Daz) blamed Kurupt for the accident, saying it was a set-up organized by him. Now, a few months later, we know it wasnt, and that it wasnt true Kurupt wanted to stomp Bad Azz. Mmmm..

I just wanna wait a little bit, the truth will come alone..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 11:27:33 AM by Antonio »

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2005, 12:19:22 PM »
neither, sorry

Woodrow

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2005, 12:51:12 PM »
Evidence? Am i missing something? What are you talking about? Which evidence?
You are missing something.

This evidence.

acbaylove

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2005, 08:06:21 PM »
That's just a pic of Spider Loc with a chain, in a shop.
I can have a G-Unit chain too, easly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60108&item=4999609824&rd=1

That's not evidence at all. With "evidence" i mean a video footage, or some other people confirming it.

Woodrow

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2005, 08:22:10 PM »
LOL

You really think he's gonna fake something like that?

Gimmie a break!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2005, 08:27:05 PM »
Man I never noticed Yukmouth stans before

lol @ "this is the same store where Yuk got his chain made"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2005, 08:29:41 PM »
you can call this a beef, i call it a run-in. if anything this "beef" is squashed, yuk got humiliated and there's no other way of getting loc back. dissing him isnt gonna work, so basically the beef was over before it started. If this is fake, which there is a possibility, we'll see it through the media. THe media tends to overexaggate and interpret the stories wrong about 90% of the time. We basically heard both sides and what we can gather was, 6 people vs. 2 people, yuk got hit, jacked of his chain, and probably learned his lesson. To this point i still cannot figure out why a lil guy like yuk ( 5'4) can talk all this trash and only roll into a club with 1 person? Thats like the one day pac didnt wear his vest.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2005, 09:01:29 PM »
this will be a million times worse for spider loc if its not true.  thats just plain sad.

Exactly..why would you pull a stunt that could severely fuck you back before you even drop an album..
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

BIGMOZ

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2005, 09:04:32 PM »
Im not sayin if this shit is real or not, but dont u think Yuk would have at least said it was complete bullshit on a site somewhere if it was false?  Its not like these cats arent all over the net.  As soon as some shit goes down theyre on the net the night of it posting about it themselves or the next day....so far no explanation or claim that this was false from Yuks camp....