Author Topic: Spider Loc vs. Yukmouth?  (Read 1750 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc vs. Yukmouth?
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2005, 09:49:10 PM »
LOL

You really think he's gonna fake something like that?

Gimmie a break!

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2005, 10:00:42 PM »
That's just a pic of Spider Loc with a chain, in a shop.
I can have a G-Unit chain too, easly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60108&item=4999609824&rd=1

That's not evidence at all. With "evidence" i mean a video footage, or some other people confirming it.

Homie, stop making excuses for this little bitch!!  You think Spider would make some shit like that up?  Come on, that nigga got more street cred than that shit.. Face the facts, this nigga Yuk is a clown and got put in his place...AGAIN!! 

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2005, 10:04:01 PM »
Believe it or not, Yuk ain't gonna let this shit fly...... Spider Loc shoulda learned from this Fat Tone shit.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2005, 10:34:51 PM »
Believe it or not, Yuk ain't gonna let this shit fly...... Spider Loc shoulda learned from this Fat Tone shit.
Shut The Fuck Up You Little Bitch

westkoastanostra

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2005, 10:38:30 PM »
Im not sayin if this shit is real or not, but dont u think Yuk would have at least said it was complete bullshit on a site somewhere if it was false? Its not like these cats arent all over the net. As soon as some shit goes down theyre on the net the night of it posting about it themselves or the next day....so far no explanation or claim that this was false from Yuks camp....
exactly!...dude woulda said sumthin about it being fake and shit

spider loc don't give a fuck dude.... yuk probably learned his lesson and if he was smart he'd let that shit fly...and LMAO at ppl still not believing that yuk got his ass beat and got his chain snatched....that pic is enuff evidence to show it got snatched regardless wut size dudes are saying his chain is...why the fuck wuld spider wanna lie for? i doubt he wanna make a lie like that...cuz that would ruin his credibility as an artist and as a gangsta....he wouldnt do some bullshit like that just do get more exposure...c'mon

westkoastanostra

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2005, 10:38:48 PM »
Im not sayin if this shit is real or not, but dont u think Yuk would have at least said it was complete bullshit on a site somewhere if it was false? Its not like these cats arent all over the net. As soon as some shit goes down theyre on the net the night of it posting about it themselves or the next day....so far no explanation or claim that this was false from Yuks camp....
exactly!...dude woulda said sumthin about it being fake and shit

spider loc don't give a fuck dude.... yuk probably learned his lesson and if he was smart he'd let that shit fly...and LMAO at ppl still not believing that yuk got his ass beat and got his chain snatched....that pic is enuff evidence to show it got snatched regardless wut size dudes are saying his chain is...why the fuck wuld spider wanna lie for? i doubt he wanna make a lie like that...cuz that would ruin his credibility as an artist and as a gangsta....he wouldnt do some bullshit like that just do get more exposure...c'mon

J2K

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2005, 11:05:32 PM »
Worldwideconnected r wrong , dubcnn have the story now , Yukmouth DID get jacked for his chain....

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2005, 12:50:21 AM »
well damn. looks like yuk did get jacked. but this story was all fucked up from the start nigga. i mean, in a shop with a chain. kind of fishy. now it could have been a pawn shop, but the displays in the back ground say other. then i dont understand how a fight could have broken out in a club, with a gun (according to yuk's camp), and no pigs were called by the club, the security didnt step in. but i have been in a fight at a public place and the bouncers formed a line to protect the crowd from us and let us scrap. i love yuk nigga, but it looks like he got smashed. and yeah, i mean when game got the butterfly tat smokealotrecords.com posted that shit the next day. so if it was bullshit, why wait? even the nigga got jumped by 6 of them g unit niggas, in order to save face i would have posted that. like "nigga they jumped me!" and im really having a hard time understanding how the chain fell off when he got hit. i mean the shit is around your neck, if you fall back, side, face down its still going to be around your neck. yeah i say he need to squash beef now. there's no point in it. unless he going to jump spider? snatch up his shit. but i doubt it. im still going to bump yuks shit. i guess it goes to show you nigga, celeb status or not, you could still get fucked up. but i still need more stories, prove. i know its like 70% true. just would like to know more

acbaylove

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2005, 01:43:36 AM »
You really think he's gonna fake something like that?
Gimmie a break!

And you really think Yuk offered him 1500$ to buy it again?
Gimmie a break!

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2005, 02:55:56 AM »
damn why is everybody hatin on Yuk..?

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2005, 10:02:20 AM »

Bwahahahahahaha! Eat a dick you fuckin' scrub..... ;D Bitch ass white boy.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2005, 10:08:08 AM »

No one needs to die for stupid shit like this oh & Im a chicano fucking lame

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2005, 10:16:54 AM »

No one needs to die for stupid shit like this oh & Im a chicano fucking lame

Then go listen to "Self Destruction" and shut the fuck up........ Bwahahahhaha you said "Chicano", you gotta be a square. ;D

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2005, 10:21:56 AM »
what the fuck is "self Destruction" :-\  cock sucking Faggot

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2005, 10:32:34 AM »
what the fuck is "self Destruction" :-\  cock sucking Faggot

;) You just proved my point on how much of a square you are homie.... A young stupid square at that. Need me to lace those shoes? Ahahahahahahahahahahhaaha