Author Topic: yo, overseer,peep  (Read 431 times)

dameons

yo, overseer,peep
« on: June 01, 2005, 07:42:10 PM »
bro, i admitted defeat graciously .i know you want me to shut the fuck up about the track[u know the one].all i ask is that you make it avaliable here for all the witnesses of my defeat,who cant get to the hook up spot,to peep.u know it's bangin.Deezsluts says it not.let the casual fan know

WestCoasta

Re: yo, overseer,peep
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 09:33:01 PM »
damn, what a loser, get it  ;)

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 09:58:13 PM »
He just sent it to me. It's banging! I love it! OMeFG

I wish you could hear it, but you can't! HA! :D

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 09:58:25 PM »
what track?

dameons

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 10:26:18 PM »
First of all,i do have it on vinyl.in 2 weeks when my buddy who's a d.j. gets back in town i'll have it on disc.2nd of all, i want it posted so all of you can peep.he can even post it and block me from it,i dont care.it would be just for ya'll.i've already paid for it and heard a million times.Dre has a deep bass line on the beat.he puts lots of whistles,screams, and it is fast paced and knockin.i even have the video with the whole nwa crew onit,mostly eazy chillin on vacation in the  Riviera .nwa is running from the cops,hence"untouchable".and finally,westcoasta,your momma's lips are so big i could use those bitches for suit case handles.also,tell her i'm sorry i left stretch marks on her mouth.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 10:59:35 PM »
^^^^^  ::) funny

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 03:19:45 AM »
why dont u say overseer can u post I wanna hear the track.
why u gotto bring everyone else in it if we wanna hear it we'll ask

:puke:

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 03:46:58 AM »
why u gotto bring everyone else in it if we wanna hear it we'll ask

If we wanna hear it, we'll simply take a look in the hookup spot  ;D

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 05:22:57 AM »
He just sent it to me. It's banging! I love it! OMeFG

I wish you could hear it, but you can't! HA! :D

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 06:02:11 AM »
This makes no sence to me...

is this bullshit or do u have some unreleased nwa tracc?  ???

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 11:28:35 AM »
wats posted in the hookup section???
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 11:33:44 AM »
an Above The Law song called What Cha Can Prove (megamix)

its a remix of the song Untouchable

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 02:05:17 PM »
wicked props jus gotta find it in the hook up spot now!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

mellowmanisback

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2005, 04:24:59 PM »
what's up everybody.  sorry i let you guys down.  I've been telling you guys for a long time now that i was gonna post 3 or 4 dre remixes from the ruthless era.  I apologize for never having followed through on it.  If i would've put up the What Cha Can Prove (Mega Mix) 2 years ago when I first talked about it, it would've avoided the hilarious battle between overseer and this dameons cat.  I appreciate the fact that this Dameons is a big dre fan and I respect that, but obviously overseer knows his shit.  i respect Overseer for how he has always treated me, and I think he deserves to be treated with the utmost respect.
I will admit though, after grinding it out hour after hour in the studio, reading this arguement brought a smile to my face. But Dameons dude, don't brag because you got a released, albeit rare, Dre track. If you break into Fort Dre and steal some of his unreleased tracks and instrumentals in his vault, then you can brag about what you got.  but until then, relax and stop acting goofy.  You ain't special.  You ain't ever heard me brag about the unreleased Dre tracks i have access to. It ain't cool to rub things in people's faces, it just ain't cool.  If you stay humble and treat people with respect and dignity then you will get treated that way in return. 
Now I will try to figure out how to post a link to another rare Dre track from the Ruthless era.  I won't waste time putting on What Cha Can Prove - on the condition that someone posts Dre's untouchable remix for Dameons and everyone else to enjoy on the regular forum.  If no one does then i'll do it.  But first, the one I will try to put up for all of you is Dre's remix to DOC's classic classic track The Formula.  It's called the FM remix.  It's 5:36 long.  Dre extended the intro, added some snare drums with some extra pop, and added more sax and xylophones to the end of the track.  I will try to post this soon.  I figure that if I can learn Pro Tools I should be able to figure out yousendit.  We'll see.
I will also post a little update tonight or tommorrow - however you will have to look for it.  After all these other stupid sites attributed my last comments on this board to "mel-man I will not be starting any more new threads.  I will post less frequently and when i do they will be hidden inside other topics.  If that doersn't work then i'll just have to quit posting all together.  I'll talk to you all soon. Hopefully i'll have a link for ya soon.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 04:26:57 PM »
^^ Good to see you on here mellowman, always a pleasure to read your posts!