Author Topic: The Regime Speak To Dubcnn About Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside.  (Read 2036 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

After indastreets.net put up a news update yesterday claiming that Spider Loc and Yukmouth got into a fight at a club and Spider Loc jacked Yukmouth for his chain, they also put up a picture of Spider with Yuk's chain up. To view it in larger size, click on the small picture of it to your left.

I was contacted by members of The Regime, as they wanted to let everybody at DUBCNN know their side of the story. Read below to find out what they had to say about this:

"'First of all, The Regime was not at the club with Yukmouth, it was just him and J-Stone, who is in fact a member of The Regime. Now here are the real facts: Spider Loc and five or six other cats confronted Yuk about having beef with 50 Cent.
Yuk told Spider "I ride with J Prince & Rap-A-Lot, you ride with dude [50 Cent]." That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk and in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off. That's when one of Spiders homies pull out a thumper [gun] in the club.
Now we give him his just due, he was ready, we wasn't, but please believe if more than two members of The Regime was with Yuk, it would have been a shoot out and nothin' less. But we know this was a publicity stunt so Spider can get some 50 Cent brownie points. This was not personal. Just another G-Unit Publicity stunt. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.

Now as for the West Coast Conference, Yuk was not there. He was in Texas, but we (The Regime) was there and so was Spider, he said or did nothing at that time.... So why now?'"

ABN

he still got his ass punked lmao.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
First Bad Azz, now Yuk...

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is a fucking disgrace to the whole westcoast that G-unit can punk Yuk like this

Wild_Elmo

"That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk..."

hahahaha

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
lmao at yukmouth talkin all that hard shit an he dun got jacked fo his chain n shit
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Thirteen

in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off.

must have been some really confusing mist, i've never heard of mist that makes chains come off and end up in the hand of someone punching me

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
HA HA its true, yuk's hoe ass got checked. Now that nicca's wack AND he's a hoe, until he proves otherwise. Thats just some disrespectful shit to lose your chain lke that.  I thought cuz said he had pull in LA, I didnt know he meant that niggas can just pull his fuckin chain off his neck like that.  HA!, and Regime didnt even deny the reports that he called back crying like a lil bitch bribing for his chain back.  Damn glad he aint my favorite rapper.  Yall dicksuckers can keep em.
IE
PS.-Spiders still a hoe for getting that g-unit shit tatted on em.

westkoastanostra

i guess the nonbelievers must believe it now!

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh, now they're talking about the westcoast peace conference or whatever, after they dissed dre, quik, game, and whoever else after the damn conference.  fucking hypocritical

that being said, spider loc is trash and no doubt he was doing it for publicity or whatever, so they got a valid point there.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I just got an email from anotehr member of the Regime saying this guy who emailed me this was a fraud?? And that Yuk's chain can't even get snatched, that they melted so there is no latches to hold them like a regular chain??

this whole story is so confusing...

ABN

I just got an email from anotehr member of the Regime saying this guy who emailed me this was a fraud?? And that Yuk's chain can't even get snatched, that they melted so there is no latches to hold them like a regular chain??

this whole story is so confusing...
well i mean now it´s pretty obvious that it´s true so if they come out denying it after they admitted that it was true it´s gonna make them look like a bunch of idiots. and it will damage their image even more.