Author Topic: The Regime Speak To Dubcnn About Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside.  (Read 2037 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Just seems weird to me that they would contradict themselves so much..

ABN

^^ Just seems weird to me that they would contradict themselves so much..
yea but maybe this is their damage control plan after they realized that it was dumb as fuck to admit it. but it would only be stupid to deny it when Spider is walkin around sporting Yuk´s chain lmao.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

RaidersLakerDgrs

• Lil Geezy
 We got love for G Unit down here in L.A. Its yall Bay Area niggaz that been hating on 50 for no reason. Now hopefully yall Bay Area dudes will learn not to start dissing anything or anyone that has ties to L.A. Yall dont really get down with us in the Bay and we dont get down with yall down here in L.A. Like I mentioned before, until the Bay separates itself from Yuk , L.A. when continue to punk The Bay.

Bigjames

• Lil Geezy

NorthCoastReppa

• Lil Geezy
  • C.O.B.
Ok, So Yuk lost his chain! And so....? You can buy the same chains from any Hindu cat in any mall today. But apparently he did in fact lose his chain. C'mon, it's a chain. Surely Yuk got more. I can't see someone just jacking a chain. Period.Now, i know that when I have been in a mash up, I've lost a chain cuz a cat grabbed me. Ya'll acting like ya'll know Yuk or ya'll witnessed the mash up! Ain't that one of the reasons Pac was murdered? CUz they beat Baby Lane's ass cuz he was with or supposedly snatched a Death Row medallion at a Mall?
 Furthermore, this is only serving to cause more dissention amongst the West Coast Hip Hop culture. And as observers, we seem to get a thrill out of such "niggardly" behavior(look up the word before you accuse me of racism).
One thing for sure, it takes some HUGE ballz to go put your face on a site with another cats chain on. What would you do if 6 - 7 cats mob on you and your homie? That's like pulling out a butterknife when your opponent has an HK.

I still think YukMouth is the Underground King og the West.So we can now look forward to hearing about more senseless violence due to a piece of precious metal gettin snatched, dropped, broken, whatever.

Nevermind the amount of posts......Check the Join Date!

ABN

^Yuk was popping shit about killing peeps and what not and if he never was willing to put his money where his mouth is he shouldn´t have said it in the first place.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Also if the exact same thing happened to Game,except Yuk being the agressor,I couldnt see any Yukmouth fans saying the same thing for Game,like defending him & shit.I bet you dudes would just laugh just like we are laughing at Yuk right now.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
We got love for G Unit down here in L.A. Its yall Bay Area niggaz that been hating on 50 for no reason. Now hopefully yall Bay Area dudes will learn not to start dissing anything or anyone that has ties to L.A. Yall dont really get down with us in the Bay and we dont get down with yall down here in L.A. Like I mentioned before, until the Bay separates itself from Yuk , L.A. when continue to punk The Bay.
shut the fuck up you faggot dont be so damn ignorant

go listen to game u dicksucking bitch

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
lol @ the yukmouth fans sayin it's "just a chain"  :D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

King Of L.A.

Pretty much. L.A. > Bay Area and it will always be like this..  We are better than them at everything. Street Wise, Rapping, Selling Records, Better Hoes, media Covreage and even sports.  L.A. Owns The Bay but thats another topic.

what do the Yukmouth Groupies have to say now?? you dickriders act like that 5'5" midget can't be touched.  lmao @ that pathetic excuse. "Yuks chain can't be snatched its melted"  the only way the chain can NOT come off is if its melted to his Body which is not the case.

He should've known it was coming for talking all that shit. it was just a matter of time.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
I just got an email from anotehr member of the Regime saying this guy who emailed me this was a fraud?? And that Yuk's chain can't even get snatched, that they melted so there is no latches to hold them like a regular chain??

this whole story is so confusing...
yucks chain is pritty long.so it would be easy to take it over his head,you dont need to snap it.so that sounds alittle strange...

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
OTFLMAO.....That nigga is a straight bitch!!  First, the nigga was scared to go holla at Game, now the faggot got his ass beat and chain snatched!!  This nigga need to stop talking shit on mix cd's, little faggot!!  Nobody paying attention to this punk and he finally got what he needed, OLD FASHION ASS WHOOPIN!!

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!

Pretty much. L.A. > Bay Area and it will always be like this..  We are better than them at everything. Street Wise, Rapping, Selling Records, Better Hoes, media Covreage and even sports.  L.A. Owns The Bay but thats another topic.

what do the Yukmouth Groupies have to say now?? you dickriders act like that 5'5" midget can't be touched.  lmao @ that pathetic excuse. "Yuks chain can't be snatched its melted"  the only way the chain can NOT come off is if its melted to his Body which is not the case.

He should've known it was coming for talking all that shit. it was just a matter of time.

lol