Author Topic: The Regime Speak To Dubcnn About Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside.  (Read 2015 times)

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
www.dubcnn.come
. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.
looks like  they know how spi gets down....

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i dont care about this beef, but spider loc sucks... he cant rap, he can only beef... he's only drawing attention and has a big mouth, thats it... it's lame
yuk at least released a few albums.. spider probably never will ::)

Acgrundy

I want to be fucked in the ass by LA, just like Addicted to Another Man's 8 Inches of Beef.

sorry, we don't practice homosexuality in L.A. like they do in the bay. walk your homo ass down to frisco u fuckin cracka.

you would practice homosexuality on the moon if you could get there.  don't deny it.  and I would consider you more of a girl, so when guys fuck you in the ass, its not really homosexual.

King Of L.A.

^ thats nice to know buddy. your life sucks and the internet is all u have so u take everything personal.  go crawl back in the hole u came from and shut the fuck up.

i dont care about this beef, but spider loc sucks... he cant rap, he can only beef... he's only drawing attention and has a big mouth, thats it... it's lame
yuk at least released a few albums.. spider probably never will ::)

gotta love them yuk dickriders. it wouldn't be fun without u faggots. YUK LOST. Give it up.

GangstaBoogy

We got love for G Unit down here in L.A. Its yall Bay Area niggaz that been hating on 50 for no reason. Now hopefully yall Bay Area dudes will learn not to start dissing anything or anyone that has ties to L.A. Yall dont really get down with us in the Bay and we dont get down with yall down here in L.A. Like I mentioned before, until the Bay separates itself from Yuk , L.A. when continue to punk The Bay.

50 has ties to L.A.? LMAO!!!!! ahh man groupies give me the best laughs
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yuk was wrong and Spider is defiately wrong. The situation shouldn't have happened. All it is now is an excuse to shoot somebody and that is exactly what we need.  ::)

I thought Spider said he is getting away from all that gangbang mentality. Maybe it's me, but I don't see that at all. 50 needs to go back to NY and take his crew with him. Yuk needs to shut the fuck up and maybe he wouldn't get punked.

Jehuty

• Lil Geezy
really you guys sit here and talk hella shit about the bay and yuk when do you think so many come 2 LA for the gangs violence etc.. no its for the movie scenes award shows, personally i am a fan of yuk but yuk did get yoked by "spida loc" hiz name right? and yuk haz alot more balls to come down 2 L.A. and go 2 a club while there in there only him and a friend while spida loc had 7heads wit him so u all sit here and say he got punked but you all know if that happend 2 u, u all would have got ur asses beet 2 and robbed but i believe the chain came off because if he robbed that nigga don't u think he would have no $$$ watch bracelet etc... witch he still had on, i think this story haz be twisted hella u guys sit here and dis the bay when u guys are copying our styles, u guys say oh the bay iz garbage cuz what? were not on tv flawnting our everyday lifestyles... thats why we don't like 50 cuz he says what he doesnt do do you believe 50 iz still shootin people robbin niggas fuck no he's 2 famous he would be caught if he tryed 2 carry a gun with him its only a matter of time that it happens to game 50 said when he first came out he wouldn't make any bubble gum songs what iz he doing now? so pleeze the bay aint on no bullshit whens the last time 50 came to the bay? and when he did he got boo'd off stage the hole G-unit did.. yuk got punked so what that nigga didnt beg for hiz chain back how retarded does that sound that nigga aint never been no sucka ya'll niggas iz on sum bullshit that nigga even says "i got a differnt chain for every day of the week" fuck iz that dragon chain he'll just get another and spida didnt sucka punch him he simply got socked... niggas are tryin 2 cover shit up. But 2vs7 we all know what would happen a robbing didn't go on they just made a publicity stunt they didn't try 2 rob that nigga they were thinkin lets punch him take a chain and pull a gun so he won't do shit then we can go on the internet make yuk seem like a big ass sucka... i personally used to like the west coast rap LA now i just pay attention 2 were im from the bay and listen 2 our shit so u guys can just continue 2 say how great you are... u have your own styles we got ours the bay and LA will never be cool its just not meant 2 be that way we all know i don't no why people thinkof stupid ass conventions that will never work out

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
And that is why the Yuk/Spider type of shit goes down. You on some king me shit like Yuk is your best friend. Stop trying to pump up the bay. There are just as many wannabe gangstas there as there is in LA.

I bought UGA 1 & 2 and Thug Lordz. I am a fan of Yuk too, but he has to watch his mouth. All that shit he was talking finally came back to haunt him.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
really you guys sit here and talk hella shit about the bay and yuk when do you think so many come 2 LA for the gangs violence etc.. no its for the movie scenes award shows, personally i am a fan of yuk but yuk did get yoked by "spida loc" hiz name right? and yuk haz alot more balls to come down 2 L.A. and go 2 a club while there in there only him and a friend while spida loc had 7heads wit him so u all sit here and say he got punked but you all know if that happend 2 u, u all would have got ur asses beet 2 and robbed but i believe the chain came off because if he robbed that nigga don't u think he would have no $$$ watch bracelet etc... witch he still had on, i think this story haz be twisted hella u guys sit here and dis the bay when u guys are copying our styles, u guys say oh the bay iz garbage cuz what? were not on tv flawnting our everyday lifestyles... thats why we don't like 50 cuz he says what he doesnt do do you believe 50 iz still shootin people robbin niggas fuck no he's 2 famous he would be caught if he tryed 2 carry a gun with him its only a matter of time that it happens to game 50 said when he first came out he wouldn't make any bubble gum songs what iz he doing now? so pleeze the bay aint on no bullshit whens the last time 50 came to the bay? and when he did he got boo'd off stage the hole G-unit did.. yuk got punked so what that nigga didnt beg for hiz chain back how retarded does that sound that nigga aint never been no sucka ya'll niggas iz on sum bullshit that nigga even says "i got a differnt chain for every day of the week" fuck iz that dragon chain he'll just get another and spida didnt sucka punch him he simply got socked... niggas are tryin 2 cover shit up. But 2vs7 we all know what would happen a robbing didn't go on they just made a publicity stunt they didn't try 2 rob that nigga they were thinkin lets punch him take a chain and pull a gun so he won't do shit then we can go on the internet make yuk seem like a big ass sucka... i personally used to like the west coast rap LA now i just pay attention 2 were im from the bay and listen 2 our shit so u guys can just continue 2 say how great you are... u have your own styles we got ours the bay and LA will never be cool its just not meant 2 be that way we all know i don't no why people thinkof stupid ass conventions that will never work out
lmao at his first ever post
yuk has an army of netbangers on all the forums lol
i guess he really is all at war lol

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
lmao at his first ever post
yuk has an army of netbangers on all the forums lol
i guess he really is all at war lol
on the mixtape  ;D

Acgrundy

the dude spoke the truth, yall are just some idiots. 

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
^^ was that ur alias, or u just that sensitive ?? lol
cause u got offended badly lol

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Acgrundy

offended?  I don't give a fuck about any of this shit.  I don't watch the videos or listen to their statements.  I haven't even heard any of the diss songs between yuk and game.  I don't give a shit about any of that, only thing I care about is good music.  I think the beefs are dumb as hell, and I think people like you are fuckin no life havin soap opera drama queen groupies.  I can't stand the haters and the groupies, I don't give a shit about the rap beef, I just hate the haters and the groupies and this forum is full of them.

Acgrundy

talk about offended, I just got a negative karma point.  a million bucks says it was you.  now who is offended?  fuckin groupie.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
offended?  I don't give a fuck about any of this shit.  I don't watch the videos or listen to their statements.  I haven't even heard any of the diss songs between yuk and game.  I don't give a shit about any of that, only thing I care about is good music.  I think the beefs are dumb as hell, and I think people like you are fuckin no life havin soap opera drama queen groupies.  I can't stand the haters and the groupies, I don't give a shit about the rap beef, I just hate the haters and the groupies and this forum is full of them.
then leave   :)