Author Topic: The Regime Speak To Dubcnn About Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside.  (Read 2035 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Yuk does talk way too much shit for his own good, but how you lil internet warriors gone call him fake? He out there in L.A going to clubs with no security, he even live over there, you don't discredit a man based on an ass whippin.. shit like that go down erryday if you really in the streets, it's nothin..

YUK LOSIN OR WINNIN DON'T MATTER THOUGH, IT DON'T AFFECT NON OF Y'ALL LIVES, THEREFORE THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU L.A NUT HUGGERS TO SIT THERE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE BAY. I GOT A G IN MY POCKET RITE NOW SAYIN NON OF YOU FRUITCAKES WILL SAY SHIT INFRONT OF A REAL BAY CAT. ADDICTED TO BEEF > YOU A DAMM SUCKA FO REAL, COME SAY THE WORD "HOMO" IN FRISCO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU CHICK WIT A DICK GROUPY.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
We got love for G Unit down here in L.A. Its yall Bay Area niggaz that been hating on 50 for no reason. Now hopefully yall Bay Area dudes will learn not to start dissing anything or anyone that has ties to L.A. Yall dont really get down with us in the Bay and we dont get down with yall down here in L.A. Like I mentioned before, until the Bay separates itself from Yuk , L.A. when continue to punk The Bay.

lol im not from tha Bay....but im tryna figure out how muhafuckas in LA are "punkin" Bay area cats? Are u talkin about on some real gangsta shit, or on some musician shit? Cus if u think LA muhafuckas are that much harder then the Bay, youre confuzed homie...or u just on some internet shit. Like i said, i aint from the Bay...and aint from LA either. Im down in SD, so on tha real....fuck all of yah as far as im concerened lol. But theres spots in tha Bay just as triv as anywhere...

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
COME SAY THE WORD "HOMO" IN FRISCO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU CHICK WIT A DICK GROUPY.

Rods a homo  ;D

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
yall some lil bitches. how you gonna fucc up six niggaz??. you can't. unless you fuccin God or somethin. im from the streets and it's fucced up when 6-7 niggas get down on one nigga. its bullshit. give the nigga a fair shot. its like puttin a featherweight in the ring wit a heavyweight. its bullshit. yall talk hard like Yuk is a punk and a bitch. I didnt see a scratch on the nigga. i'd love to see yall bein alone and fightin six niggas. as far as im concernd Spider Loc aint proved shit. YO SPIDER MEET YUK AND FIGHT HIM 1 ON 1. DON'T PULL DAT PUSSY ASS GAY UNIT SHIT. i aint sidin wit Yuk or nuttin. Im on my own side. Stop actin like some bitches and meet up. Im surprised Yuk wasnt strapped..what kinda G aint strapped??. If it had been me Spider would be rotting as we speak.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yall some lil bitches. how you gonna fucc up six niggaz??. you can't. unless you fuccin God or somethin. im from the streets and it's fucced up when 6-7 niggas get down on one nigga. its bullshit. give the nigga a fair shot. its like puttin a featherweight in the ring wit a heavyweight. its bullshit. yall talk hard like Yuk is a punk and a bitch. I didnt see a scratch on the nigga. i'd love to see yall bein alone and fightin six niggas. as far as im concernd Spider Loc aint proved shit. YO SPIDER MEET YUK AND FIGHT HIM 1 ON 1. DON'T PULL DAT PUSSY ASS GAY UNIT SHIT. i aint sidin wit Yuk or nuttin. Im on my own side. Stop actin like some bitches and meet up. Im surprised Yuk wasnt strapped..what kinda G aint strapped??. If it had been me Spider would be rotting as we speak.

Yuk is the one who claims spider was with 6 of his peeps. Yuk is also the one who claimed his 'homie' speedy 'checked' game at a video shoot with 40 crips and ended up being exposed as a liar by speedy. Spider said he was with just one of dude and yuk had 6 or 7 peeps wit him. We can't tell whether Spider tells the truth but so far he always came correct as far as I know. Yuk on the other hand is a certified liar so my guess is Spider's version is closer to the truth than yuk's

Amsterdamned

• Lil Geezy
cuz there are photos of that night that show spider was with 6 others.and spider is a fool cuz 50 only using him to handle some shit while he stays at home himself like a bitch

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
lol @ the yukmouth fans sayin it's "just a chain"  :D

ThizzBerman

• Lil Geezy
Alrite why is everybody in LA dick riding Game??? I mean first off it is no joke that fools gettin fucked out his bank account thats just guarenteed.  I mean JT bigga figga gets like 20% of whatever is the game related and he dont even fuck wit the mark anymoe.  I mean Game got his name in the mothafuckin BAY he learned how to ACT like a fuckin rapper/thug he is that hollywood square.  Once all the stupid 50/Game shit happened KMEL fucked that nigga up! had everybody who deals with that nigga on the phonelines.  Hows JT gon say that game told him he's bout to be the next LL! I could care less about the bitch personally he got no flow at all shit it aint hard to just throw out names and brands every other fucking word!!! But for the fact for ppl to say fuck the BAY..you out yo mind??  Shit is realier than real out here yall.  Where the fuck is LA at on the rap map? or just the map in genral?  We all be knowin that yall still livin off Death Row like now 10 years ago!!! fuckin same ass beats from Dre noooooo new fuckin styles and yall dont even know what the fuck INIVATING is i mean come on...The bay aint known for MTV and publicity shit we do OUR OWN THING.  And there is no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay like yall fuckin say, you cant downgrade yuk cuz that nigga has your own CALIUNTOUCHABLES ridin with his shit.  He spits like a beast and has ripped game to shreds and shreds....and how the fuck is GAME AND SNOOP "THE WEST BEST"  not even gon sell out their shitty ass fuckin tour that rounded northern cali NO BODY WENT TO SAN JO TO SEE DA SKELETON THE GRANDPA OF RAP AND THE FAKEST "GANGSTER" THE G-G-G-AAAAAAAAYME.  So please do not announce the bay area cuz it is not hard to expose fake ass niggas. :)

youngmessnucca

when did this become a game thread?? ::)

Amsterdamned

• Lil Geezy
look here ,first 50 uses game to diss yuk,now spider ,but he aint doing shit himself.at least yuk has the balls to say what he wants to say.
And he needs to keep on fucking 50 in the ass.not switch to spider or game.they only want or wanted to show off to get that paper and ride along on 50's success

Amsterdamned

• Lil Geezy
just saw 50 cent on "top of the POP's" spider was with him. guess the stunt worked out well for spider.50 must be licking his ass right now

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
We got love for G Unit down here in L.A. Its yall Bay Area niggaz that been hating on 50 for no reason. Now hopefully yall Bay Area dudes will learn not to start dissing anything or anyone that has ties to L.A. Yall dont really get down with us in the Bay and we dont get down with yall down here in L.A. Like I mentioned before, until the Bay separates itself from Yuk , L.A. when continue to punk The Bay.
you bitchass ignorant nigga. u gotta be atleast 14? you got no fuckin clue what da bay is all about. you wouldnt last one tenth of a second walkin tha streets of east oakland wit dat attitude u punk ass bitch. g-unot is a bunch of a faggots and i cant believe u down wit dem. grow tha fuck up

dubee

• 'G'

Pretty much. L.A. > Bay Area and it will always be like this..  We are better than them at everything. Street Wise, Rapping, Selling Records, Better Hoes, media Covreage and even sports.  L.A. Owns The Bay but thats another topic.

what do the Yukmouth Groupies have to say now?? you dickriders act like that 5'5" midget can't be touched.  lmao @ that pathetic excuse. "Yuks chain can't be snatched its melted"  the only way the chain can NOT come off is if its melted to his Body which is not the case.

He should've known it was coming for talking all that shit. it was just a matter of time.

u gotta be tha most dumbest nigga in this room. u probably dont even know who mac dre is either haha. u dont kno shit about the bay. we dont need no mtv, or fuckin nationwide radio bullshit to be reckanized. we got our own shit. atleast our beats are fresh instead of the same ass death row beats from 10 years ago. real talk nigga. u cant fake our slang since we come up wit some new shit eryyyday. oh and i realized u were sayin shit about frisco just earlier and that puts u on everyones shit list. take a stroll through tha fillmoe eddy block nigga or hunters point wit dat talk nigga.

dubee

• 'G'
oh yea im not tryin to talk shit on snoop but didnt he steal most of his slang from the bay area legend known as e-40?

youngmessnucca

^^^^^^its only the internet....chill 8)