Author Topic: Hahaha, lets start a riot......here is my Pac tat.....  (Read 1175 times)

bez

Re: Hahaha, lets start a riot......here is my Pac tat.....
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 10:28:01 AM »
Never let what people say get you down because at the end of the day if you like it then its dope. 

P.S.  I think its fucking awesome.

Props.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2005, 10:37:05 AM »
<---has a tatt of Notorious B.I.G. on back *actual size*  lol

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2005, 10:37:31 AM »
it looks very good man. i never ever would tat a artist on my or myself. but hey its your flabby, pale body.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2005, 10:39:15 AM »
i have a 100 dollar bill tatted on my dick
yeah, but until you hit puberty it only says "$1" ::)

Elevz

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2005, 11:04:12 AM »
Tat's nice, although I think it's doubtful having a rapper tatted on ur arm, but hey, it's none of my business whatever you do with your body  ;)

I was just wondering... What if you lose weight, or start working your biceps out? That'll really fuck the tattoo up, won't it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2005, 11:10:50 AM »
I wouldn't ever do that, but it's your skin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2005, 11:25:07 AM »
your tat is fucking dope..

i got a couple that ive done..today i wouldnt have got them but i still dont regret em..they look good though..

anyway i think its better to look back and regret u got a tatoo..than to look back and regret that u never did it..

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2005, 11:34:12 AM »
I've got a tattoo of Ellen DeGeneres on my thigh. :-*

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2005, 12:04:45 PM »
word thats a dope tat

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »
I suppose its possible that I could regret it, but for now at least, I have no regrets whatsoever.

Ive been a Pac fan since MATW came out, and his music has gotten me through so much bullshit and meant so much to me, it was time to get a tattoo. Even if when im 50 years old and I dont necessarily listen to him anymore, there is always gonna be a respect there for his music, because of what he stood for. Worse comes to worse, I got it in a place where I can easily hide it, if need be.

But I dont think ill regret it. Getting a tattoo is a very serious thing, and I wont get one if I have even the slightest thought that I will regret it. You only live once anyway.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2005, 12:58:43 PM »
^ thats how i feel..

is pretty tight though...

one thing.. the original pic you posted doesnt have a cigarette behind pac's ear, but your tatoo does?

Hahaha, I just noticed that now. Kinda strange, because I had the same exact pic where he did have a cig behind his ear. Ive seen that pic many times and he had one in all of them, this is the first one I came across where he didnt. Probably was air brushed out or something.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2005, 01:07:49 PM »
Never let what people say get you down because at the end of the day if you like it then its dope. 

P.S.  I think its fucking awesome.

Props.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2005, 01:08:09 PM »
Do your thing bro.  Dude did a really nice job.  I bet it cost a knot!  

I for one have never been up on Tats of any kind but that's no reason to shout out diss's!!!!  >:(  Let the man do and share what he wants!

I was thinking about getting my baby girl's tat'd on my arm (one on each side) but Im so damn skinny that they would be hella small.  LOL.  Ive thought about maybe just their names.  But honestly... Im too damn scary.  Needles and blood... man I'd be screamin and probably faint like a lil bitch.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2005, 01:22:13 PM »
^^^^hahaha, it aint that bad. I mean, it does hurt, but its not unbearable. Besides, a little pain isnt a big deal to me for something im going to enjoy for the rest of my life.

If you go to get tatted up, just make sure you dont have any alcoholic beverages before or after for a few hours....alcohol thins your blood, and you may bleed easier when they tat you up. Also, alot of artists wont ink you if you are intoxicated anyway.

Me being a huge tattoo enthusiast, if you decide to get one, this is what you should do:

1. Have an idea or concept of what you want, and where u want to put it.

2. Find a good artist and review his work before getting inked.

3. Make sure the place is licensed, clean, and has an autoclave. When you are about to get a tattoo, the artist should always show you the new equipment he is bringing out (new ink containers, new needles in packages, etc), wearing gloves, etc etc.

4. If they do a good job, it is always courteous to tip them. My Tupac portrait was $350, but because he did a superb job, I gave him a hella nice tip of $60......so it actually came out to $410 total. Generally you want to leave 15-20%.

just be warned, if you get a tattoo, you WILL be addicted. I told myself I was only gonna get one, now I have four and my urge to get more ink is insatiable. At the pace im going, im gonna have more tats then Allen Iverson really soon lol....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 01:24:42 PM by ImmortalOne »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2005, 02:55:39 PM »
Nice tat man.

I've got a swastika tatoo on my forehead.