Author Topic: Thanks 4 your support, enjoy 6 Dr. Dre remixes from the Ruthless days (rare)  (Read 2085 times)

topshotta

jiiiiihah! nice! thanx 4 da hook-up! big up! keep do ya thang!

RealJa1

• Lil Geezy
  • Get ya money
real dope. 8)

action jackson

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
man I thought these were some unreleased shit!

All these mixes were on the cd singles and 12" vinyl singles.  I know because I have the originals.  If you really are down with Dre like you say you are at least put up something that no one ever heard before.  I mean I still have the original cassette version of "The Chronic" with Deep Cover on it and the different lyircs and beats on it.  I have the version without "Bitches Aint Shit" but only on cassette.  you put this up in cd quality or something close to it then I will believe that you got the juice, otherwise these tracks dont impress me at all.  i know crazy poeple that have these here in L.A. from the roadium days.  im not trying to diss but mellow be coming real suspect sometimes.

J2K

Props some of these are really hard to find !  :)

goldn

• Lil Geezy
props
Suicide Racing Car Club Member

Show car for sale --> http://www.boostcruising.com/classifieds/detail.php?siteid=10880

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jackson:
he aint tryna prove shit u dont have to believe it.
He just wanted to share the tracks.

Stop being a sherlock

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

ABN

if he´s really working with Dre you think he would post up unreleased shit? i´m 100% sure that he would be fired if he actually posted up some unreleased shit that Dre could sell to a label for a whole lot of money.

Don Seer

man I thought these were some unreleased shit!

All these mixes were on the cd singles and 12" vinyl singles.  I know because I have the originals.  If you really are down with Dre like you say you are at least put up something that no one ever heard before.  I mean I still have the original cassette version of "The Chronic" with Deep Cover on it and the different lyircs and beats on it.  I have the version without "Bitches Aint Shit" but only on cassette.  you put this up in cd quality or something close to it then I will believe that you got the juice, otherwise these tracks dont impress me at all.  i know crazy poeple that have these here in L.A. from the roadium days.  im not trying to diss but mellow be coming real suspect sometimes.

bitches aint shit is on every CD copy of the chronic i've ever seen.. go pick it up..

i never knew there was a version of the chronic with deep cover on it though ?!?  i thought it was only on the deep cover soundtrack... and the updated versions 187sand 187 um were b-sides on singles from the chronic..  (not home right now so i cant look in the crates to see what ones...

out of the tracks mellow posted the only i havent already got/heard before are The Formula (Funky FM Mix) and Portrait of A Masterpiece (Techo/House Remix)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Elevz

Whoa... Props for all of them hookups  ;D

Mygla

im not trying to diss but mellow be coming real suspect sometimes.

no he doesn't... he's given this board more insight in the Aftermath world than anyone else...

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Thanks  :)

Wild_Elmo

thanks

Don Seer

im not trying to diss but mellow be coming real suspect sometimes.

no he doesn't... he's given this board more insight in the Aftermath world than anyone else...

dissing mellow will ensure you a faster karma drop that dameons..  LOL!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks a lot, Mellow.  8)