Author Topic: Thanks 4 your support, enjoy 6 Dr. Dre remixes from the Ruthless days (rare)  (Read 2091 times)

Bomb-A®

welcome back mellow, thx for the tracks

peace

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
the formula remix is mind blowin, major props on this man, good to see you back

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
i can't wait to have a 100 post to get to the hook up spot, but can smebody explain me why i'm stuck at 48 post???

mauzip

cause you have made 48 posts?

(50 now)

'EclipZe

props homie  8)

mellowmanisback

• Lil Geezy
hey everyone.  I hope you are enjoying the remixes.  I know I disappointed a few people and for that i apologize.  Of the 6 tracks I'm not really sure what was or wasn't officially released.  all of the songs had a video (a few used the remix versions)so i guess that makes them official releases. The only ones we weren't sure had ever been heard were The Formula FM mix and the Portrait house remix.  Dre is still in the process of coverting all of his old "vault" recordings into cd and digital files.  These 6 tracks are not vinyl rips, they were converted many years ago from Dre's old recording tapes.  I apologize to Carl Weathers for not bringing you any unreleased exclusives. Believe me i wish I could. I don't have any problem with Apollo Creed questioning my authenticity, nor do i harbour any ill feelings toward him.  I respect him for being a big fan and having a mind of his own. I would probably be leary of me too if I was one of you guys. I don't have any problem with anyone on this board doubting me.  My question for Action Jackson would be that if you did actually have all six of these tracks why didn't you share them with everyone on this board? Because my sole purpose of posting these songs with everyone yesterday was to share them.  I got the okay to do so because all six of these were previously released singles so they aren't really unreleased and so therefore I am not breaking my rules of sharing things i shouldn't.  Although some of you had these already, a lot of you did not.  I especially wanted to share the formula remix because i know most of you, if not all of you, had ever heard it before.  I actually wasn't planning on putting these up yesterday.  i was gonna drop a little Big Bang and Detox update for y'all.  But when i saw overseers victory regarding the What Cha Can Prove track, I remembered that I had promised to post these tracks a long time ago and had never come through for you.  So I finally did what I promised a lot of you by sharing these tracks.  I gotta go get some work done but I'll be back to explain for the final time why I won't post any unreleased Dre tracks, and to give y'all a little update on some things. Until then, peace.

mauzip

^^sounds good 8)

I got a lil question for you... Could you help us complete this list of Dr. Dre productions? You probably know a LOT more than anyone else on here, so if you could just help out a little bit... I'd appreciate it.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=30148.0

Suga Foot

daaamn, I've had this Formula funky remix for a few years now, I had no idea I was sittin on gold!  lol. 

Props mellow

mellowmanisback

• Lil Geezy
I have 2 more rare Dre Ruthless remixes.  I have no idea if anyone already has these.  For the people who don't I hope you enjoy them.  
The first one is Dre's We Want Eazy remix, with some help from Stan The Guitar Man Jones
here is the link - https://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19Y25COETACQ23FGQH26PAQHU3

I also have the Still Talkin remix somewhere.  I"ll try to find it when I have a chance.

Don Seer

^ looked em up on google.. apparently both are on a we want eazy remix 12" they put out

thx though.. hadn't heard this one before

Don Seer

btw... what is ... "The Legend of Dr Dre Vol 1" ??

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Major props ! Thanks alot for the hook-up, mellowman  :)

Is there anything you can tell us about some upcoming Aftermath releases like 'The Big Bang', 'Statlanta', Eve's album, Eminem's next LP, Game's next LP and/or DETOX ?

Much appreciated

westkoastanostra

major props! :D

kellyboy

• 'G'
tyyte shit

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Propz, and welcome back, also propz to Rebel for letting me know that you posted this here.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.