Author Topic: Thanks 4 your support, enjoy 6 Dr. Dre remixes from the Ruthless days (rare)  (Read 2084 times)

snoop

props!
but the links are down, can somebody re-up?

Trauma-san

If your not Mel-Man, then who are you? How come you seem to have access to Dre's secret vault of unreleased songs???

I don't think that some engineer working for Interscope would have access to that. Again if your not Mel-Man, why were you speaking on the whole 50 & Game situation. You made a lot of personal comments in your posts related to that topic. You were upset that 50 didn't handle his problems with the family, like a man. You act and speak like you are a part of this family.

I just think that you should be real with all of us here and tell us who you really are. The inside knowledge you have is too much for that of just some engineer...... KEEP IT REAL..

^ You're an idiot.  Do you even know what an engineer does?  An engineer most certainly has access to vaults, and an engineer could very easily be Dre's best friend in the studio.  There's probably at least a dozen people who would have the access Mellowman apparently has to Dre's 'vault' or whatever, if you knew anything about recording music you'd know that.  What, you think Dre just goes in the studio and crawls around on the floor plugging microphones in and shit?  You think a dude worth 200 million dollars doesn't have people around him he can trust?  You think he handles everything he does himself, and has all the music locked up in his basement or something?  You think Dre takes all his music home and mixes them on his computer at night with his wife?  He has tons of people doing shit for him, it's 100% feasable that Mellowman could be someone Dre works with in the studio. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 07:29:40 PM by Trauma »

Mygla

I was just listening to these tracks you blessed us with and something dawned on me...

At the start of the ATL Untouchable remix, Dre used the same little horn shit that the RZA used in the Kill Bill movies. I remember everybody

I remember everybody saying what an awesome job the RZA did, and I agree, but  It's crazy to think Dre used it over a decade ago for a REMIX to a song.

have you heard ATL's Murder Rap? that stuff is all over Kill Bill...

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
These links are dead, so sad  :-[

woof

reup please!! :-\

Woodrow

have you heard ATL's Murder Rap? that stuff is all over Kill Bill...
I don't think I've listened to it since I've seen kill bill, but I'll check it out!

RAYDOGG

• Lil Geezy
re-up