Author Topic: what so different between snoop an any other....  (Read 491 times)

HBKid_Jr

what so different between snoop an any other....
« on: July 11, 2002, 06:31:55 PM »
comercialized rapper.  He basically raps about tha same shit they do,  blunts an bitches.  Lets take one of tha boards favorite commercial rappers Jay-Z.  What is so different about them content wise.  Tha board always calls him a fake yet jay-z was a big time dealer while snoop was small time.  They both rap about how they r pimps which they r not.  They rap a lot about bitches.  about tha streets an weed.   they both sound like they have no emotion when they rhyme.  Jay did steal tha izzle shit from snoop but snoop stole that from tha bay area.  They both do tha occasional real shit,  this cant be life,  ya'll goin miss me.  so what seperates snoop from other commercial acts.  He has funky head bomping production an simple lyrics wit a catchy hook.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: what so different between snoop an any other..
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2002, 07:17:21 PM »
comercialized rapper.  He basically raps about tha same shit they do,  blunts an bitches.  Lets take one of tha boards favorite commercial rappers Jay-Z.  What is so different about them content wise.  Tha board always calls him a fake yet jay-z was a big time dealer while snoop was small time.  They both rap about how they r pimps which they r not.  They rap a lot about bitches.  about tha streets an weed.   they both sound like they have no emotion when they rhyme.  Jay did steal tha izzle shit from snoop but snoop stole that from tha bay area.  They both do tha occasional real shit,  this cant be life,  ya'll goin miss me.  so what seperates snoop from other commercial acts.  He has funky head bomping production an simple lyrics wit a catchy hook.

ok...im sick of snoop already...but...one thing he refrains from that jayz is constant about is...yapping about bling...i might here the occasional platnum or dogg house chain reference...but not near as much as jayz....hell hes had countless songs dedicated to bling....now....jayz was a drug dealer...granted....that doesnt mean he was a gangster...yet he always say thats gangsta and other shit pertaining to gangster....u know snoop has ties with gangsters cuz he claims a crip gang....sure he might not be from there for all i know but he has to be affiliated in some way...otherwise the crips wouldve served him by now.....but jayz is wack and snoop is now wack so it dont matter...let the snoop dickriding begin

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 07:24:39 PM »
let the snoop dickriding begin

you dawm right  ::)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2002, 07:40:59 PM »
snoop is somewhat a commercial rapper but he isn't a wack one, heres how i look ate it you have commercial rappers like ja rule, nellie, p diddy, jd to name a few those are terrible commercial rappers then you have jay z who to me is on a whole nother level no matter what people say he is a very good lyricist

now to the diff between snoop and jay.........snoop hasn't had that many really commercial type songs or singles i mean look at jay z singles like money ain't a thing,  girls girls girls, and countless others.........now to snoop the only really commercial single to me is snoop dogg part 2 and even that is talking somewhat g ish, but not really.  jay z never has sinlges like lay low or bitch please, or even still a g thang those are straight up g for big singles, i think buck em was a single too

the people they role with are different to snoop has his group tha eastsidaz jay z has memphis beek and beanie seagle, snoop has had numerous g singles and sons with them too like i luv it and g'd up

snoop still reps for his gang and for his city to the fullest and the lb still loves snoop, jayz never banged but many times talks about crips and bloods

so yes jay z is more commercial but i do see your piont

damn that was long!!!!!!!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2002, 07:55:51 PM »

Yo Tom...
Why so many posts bout Snoop for....yo over the last year or so, yo have made the most negative post's bout the homie Snoop than anyone else...what's up fo' real..?

Is it cause he's West coast..?

Speak on it..?

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2002, 07:58:59 PM »
^^^lol at the psycologist
gives me dopeness"                                   

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2002, 07:59:04 PM »

Yo Tom...
Why so many posts bout Snoop for....yo over the last year or so, yo have made the most negative post's bout the homie Snoop than anyone else...what's up fo' real..?

Is it cause he's West coast..?

Speak on it..?

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

honestly,  i listen to snoop still but think he can put out much better shit cuz he does have flashes of greatness but a lot of these post r cuz his dickriders annoy me an they r hypocritical when it comes to there god snoop.  

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2002, 08:02:41 PM »

Aiiight I feel ya....
I think we got one above me....lol

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2002, 08:11:07 PM »
the way i look at the homie tom is that he likes snoop but expects alot more out of him, but tom doesn't like how alot of people think snoop can do wrong and that makes him want to diss snoop to open up peoples eyes
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

themovie

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2002, 09:38:13 PM »
"Jay did steal tha izzle shit from snoop but snoop stole that from tha bay area." UNTRUE
The "izzle" thing is not from the bay area,it's called JIVE and comes from the jazz players slang ! >:(

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2002, 09:47:20 PM »
lool snoopy bryant, nice one
gives me dopeness"                                   

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2002, 09:52:13 PM »
no offense but these snoops topics are useless, its always the same arguments with people calling each other haters and dick ryders

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2002, 10:47:36 PM »
snoop is snoop, no explanation needed.. if you want one i think trauma had a very good one in one of your old threads

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2002, 11:21:45 PM »
wow, somebody should listen to them folk ^^^^^^^...

thats what we tryin to say fo a long ass time now, without any results thought
gives me dopeness"                                   

themovie

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2002, 03:15:54 AM »
snoop is snoop, no explanation needed.. if you want one i think trauma had a very good one in one of your old threads