Author Topic: Yukmouth speaks  (Read 1115 times)

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
Re: Yukmouth speaks
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »
thats true. i dont want to give niggas the wrong idea bout me. i aint backing yuk, i aint clowing spider. just giving my point of veiw on the information we have so far. both them niggas say shit that is a little fucked up.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2005, 12:42:31 AM »
Yukmouth sucked on Daz & JT's "Game for Sale" ............ so bad ::)

wut r u talking about ....yuk killed the track "game for sale"

and damn SurreycentralCrip u need to calm down man....ur calling dudes here game dickriders when ur just as bad of a dickrider on yuk just as much...u 2 defending yuk and getting all emotional and shit cuz dudes here defending game....its nuthin to get hurt about cuz yuk got his ass beat.....game got shitted on by yuk...and now yuk's chain got snatched...shit happens
nigga please, im perfectly calm i aint even mad, its just that people who know nothing about hip hop shouldent have an opion

this 20 scc rollin crip i dont need to do no motherfuckin net banging ass shit, u want to talk we do it in person
regime nigga

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2005, 12:50:23 AM »
this 20 scc rollin crip i dont need to do no motherfuckin net banging ass shit, u want to talk we do it in person
regime nigga

1. This ain't the streets and you ain't doing shit.
2. I don't believe you are a gangsta and you are getting bent out of shape over something that didn't even happen to anyone you know.
3. You aren't in the regime, so saying "regime nigga" is a little condesending, don't you think?

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2005, 12:52:31 AM »
regime nigga

2. I don't believe you are a gangsta and you are getting bent out of shape over something that didn't even happen to anyone you know.
3. You aren't in the regime, so saying "regime nigga" is a little condesending, don't you think?
haha regiem nigga this is regime life nigga the bay on your ass

your not welcome in the bay buddy

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2005, 12:59:16 AM »
well i wouldnt bring the streets into this shit. but i do feel that nigga. he may be bent out of shape cause niggas hate on yuk like crazy. i mean, you niggas act like spider mopped that nigga up in a one on one fight, 1st second of the 1st round and shit. yeah, he got jacked. okay, i see how that shits funny, but he got jumped. and then got his chain back without buying it or fighting for it. i mean, chill the fuck out. niggas talking like they saw the shit. "lol, haha yuk got his ass beat" and where were you when it happened? who told you? you see it? yeah yuk got his ass beat, and he does talk shit. but alot niggas talk shit, 50, game, shit the whole g unit talk shit. so, they need to get laid the fucked out too. once again, just my thoughts. am a yuk fan, but not backing the nigga.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2005, 01:06:17 AM »
yah man i totally agree with you that was my whole point from the begining

King Of L.A.

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2005, 01:12:20 AM »
regime nigga

lmao @ this clown talkin like u own the bay. $100 says u some bitch ass white boy pretending to be crip. how many times are we gonna see this? u need to stop watching Colors & Boyz N The Hood.

SurreycentralCrip and his posse.

we are scared of you SurreycentralCrip. please don't intiminate us anymore.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2005, 01:13:42 AM »
regime nigga

lmao @ this clown talkin like u own the bay. $100 says u some bitch ass white boy pretending to be crip. how many times are we gonna see this? u need to stop watching Colors & Boyz N The Hood.

SurreycentralCrip and his posse.

we are scared of you SurreycentralCrip. please don't intiminate us anymore.

you aint welcome in the bay bitch nigga, eazy buddy, u aint no fuckin killer u a comedian

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2005, 01:15:29 AM »

Okay, I'll keep that in mind when I see E-A-Ski at his shop in Minneapolis and when I get a letter from C-Bo in a few days.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2005, 01:15:58 AM »
yukbitch got knoccccd tha fucc out cuzzzzzz

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2005, 01:16:13 AM »
its a funny situation nigga, yuk got jacked yes. but it took how many niggas to do it? but yes he did get jacked. period. but spider jumped him, more importantly didnt leave more than a scratch on little yuks face. pic is blury, but he what i saw dosent qulify as being "mopped up". also, how you going to act like a gangsta and wind up giving the chain back? id be like "nigga, you aint getting yo shit, this shit is mine now. im going to wear this shit in my videos, on my album cover etc. you pay me for that shit". he just gave it back? thats weak as fuck. and he got on the phone to talk to yuk? what gangsta would get on the phone, not clown, not start more shit? i dont know. but it sounds like regime did run up on spider and get yuks shit back. wich tells me spider got a little punked just as well. now dont get me wrong, im a yuk fan, but im not making excuses, just giving me point of veiw is all. and yes you yuk hatters are right, yuk got jacked. period. but any of us would have got jacked too. i feel yuk when he says a gangsta leaves lumps and bumps. if im going fuck some nigga up, ima stomp that bitch. but, whatever. he got jacked, got his shit back. this situation is over now, i mean unitl spider hits us up with his take on the shit.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2005, 01:17:03 AM »
^^ LMAO AT YUK MEAN MUGGIN TO A NET CAM

lol i was thinking that too. He didn't let the incident hurt his "gangsta looks". funny kid

« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 01:22:53 AM by vetklep2000 »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2005, 09:43:53 AM »
Yukmouth sucked on Daz & JT's "Game for Sale" ............ so bad ::)

wut r u talking about ....yuk killed the track "game for sale"

and damn SurreycentralCrip u need to calm down man....ur calling dudes here game dickriders when ur just as bad of a dickrider on yuk just as much...u 2 defending yuk and getting all emotional and shit cuz dudes here defending game....its nuthin to get hurt about cuz yuk got his ass beat.....game got shitted on by yuk...and now yuk's chain got snatched...shit happens
nigga please, im perfectly calm i aint even mad, its just that people who know nothing about hip hop shouldent have an opion

regime nigga

lmao...stupid net bangers lol

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2005, 09:51:41 AM »

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2005, 10:16:09 AM »
LMAO @ SurreycentralCrip acting like a gangsta on the internet why you even call youreself a crip ???