Author Topic: Yukmouth speaks  (Read 1144 times)

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Yukmouth speaks
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2005, 10:18:44 AM »
LMAO @ SurreycentralCrip acting like a gangsta on the internet why you even call youreself a crip ???

You doin' the same shit by runnin' your mouth online... Damn dude, just shut your fuckin' trap already homie. You ain't shit either dude.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2005, 10:24:35 AM »
You fucking see me calling myself gangsta if i was a gansta i be out doing shit insted of bieng all in the internet talking shit

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2005, 10:26:04 AM »
since when does running your mouth make you a Gangsta  ??? Fucking Idiot

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2005, 10:53:46 AM »
LOL @ people gettin all upset about this bs.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2005, 10:58:31 AM »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2005, 11:21:58 AM »
lol..shit man.

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

youngmessnucca

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2005, 01:20:28 PM »
Surrey, you claiming Crip & claiming the Bay at the same time......SCC Crips, im not fronting like Im deep in the hood up here, but i dont believe thats even a real gang at least definitley not in the big BAY...lmfao.........is that really you in those pics the blonde dude?.....all that mean mugging im pretty sure there are no white Crips.....youre scrawny arms are funny, cmon are you really letting off a cannon with those "guns"?lol....wheres ya hood tats....grow up and get some pussy instead of posing for "gang fliccs" with your buddys..........rotfl

Jehuty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2005, 01:46:08 PM »
Surrey, you claiming Crip & claiming the Bay at the same time......SCC Crips, im not fronting like Im deep in the hood up here, but i dont believe thats even a real gang at least definitley not in the big BAY...lmfao.........is that really you in those pics the blonde dude?.....all that mean mugging im pretty sure there are no white Crips.....youre scrawny arms are funny, cmon are you really letting off a cannon with those "guns"?lol....wheres ya hood tats....grow up and get some pussy instead of posing for "gang fliccs" with your buddys..........rotfl

pretty much true i do live in the bay but its a sucka move to do that shit but look if 50 and game were in a club and the regime u think yuk would just watch them dance and not rob them niggas? i didn't think so we know what would happen both ways stop tryin 2 make yuk look liek a sucka same wit spida they prolly would do the same in the situations sept niggas aint playin so if some1 really woulda got fucked up it woulda been 50 and game niggas aint playin no more u robb some1 like that there gona be shit happenin soon i aint sayin im a part of it but its ovious all you guys post alot of ignorance and  "SurreycentralCrip" calm ur shit down cuz you makin us "the bay" lookin like suckas what the fuck iz u internet thuggin for u aint finna meet any1 so shut that shit up and ya'll niggas need 2 stop and just respect each other cuz most of us aint even met yuk game or 50 or spida....

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2005, 01:47:15 PM »
^^ Nope hes claiming Canada

Jehuty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2005, 02:00:06 PM »
Lol real talk blud im right tho...

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2005, 06:31:24 PM »
Come to surrey nigga i fuck u up

ahah u guys take shit way to gullable

i guarantee u not one of u little net faggots has remotly any gang ties u all think your know gangs and shit cuz your fav rappers throw there sets up

its a fuckin internet forum u fuckin losers u step to any of that shit in the real world and u will get stomped the fuck out

haha and shows how fuckin stupid most of you are, i dont know yukmouth and i probally never will i aint from the fuckin bay, but u guys where so fuckin stupid and gullable that i was having way to much fun fuckin with you faggots

and those poser crips in the pictures is fuckin hillarious, i see shit like that all the time in surrey , scumbags acne covered white faggots with half grown mustaches acting all hard and shit runnin to the record stores to buy all the scum bag acts like insane clown posse, twizted  and all that shock value shit that they think is rap

i aint no fuckin crip u gullable morons i picked that name because i wanted to give a bad name to all the actuall people in surrey that call themselves that shit

but dont think i wont fuck up any of u mother fuckers if u ever crossed my path and got your shit twisted

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2005, 09:06:54 PM »
So you pick a fight just to piss people off? Go to sohh.com with that shit.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2005, 09:11:26 PM »
So you pick a fight just to piss people off? Go to sohh.com with that shit.
haha i love the reactions its like your heartbroken

bitch

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2005, 12:16:57 AM »
Good job surrey, expose your self  ;)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2005, 12:19:23 AM »
haha on no my street credibilty is ruined for and internet forum ohh my god dont let the bloodz find out they could really be mad

haha what the fuck does your ass know about street cred you little shit