Author Topic: Yukmouth speaks  (Read 1117 times)

THIZZAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • THIZZ OR DIE
Re: Yukmouth speaks
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2005, 12:51:42 AM »
haha on no my street credibilty is ruined for and internet forum ohh my god dont let the bloodz find out they could really be mad

haha what the fuck does your ass know about street cred you little shit
SHUT THE FUCK UP I'm so sick of yall fucking white boys trying to be from the hood, using our slang, and dressing like us.You aint seen no parts of the YAY AREA OR L.A(why would you want to)just stay in the burbs where it's safe.Shit's funny, we trying to move to where you at and you trying to move where we at and live like we live WTF?

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS SURREY AT? cuz i'm from oakland(part of the the bay area for all you don't knows) and I aint NEVER HEARD OF SURREY.Have any of you L.A niggaz ever heard of this place?

That picture was funny as fuck, look at that muthafuka in the hat, what the fuck did he do to that shit lol white folks think that shit looks cool.You can't walk around oakland (or in any hood) looking like that without getting fucked with.
(510)DEEP EAST OAKLAND

GIG, GET STUPID GO DUMB!!!!!!!!!

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2005, 01:02:50 AM »
haha on no my street credibilty is ruined for and internet forum ohh my god dont let the bloodz find out they could really be mad

haha what the fuck does your ass know about street cred you little shit
SHUT THE FUCK UP I'm so sick of yall fucking white boys trying to be from the hood, using our slang, and dressing like us.You aint seen no parts of the YAY AREA OR L.A(why would you want to)just stay in the burbs where it's safe.Shit's funny, we trying to move to where you at and you trying to move where we at and live like we live WTF?

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS SURREY AT? cuz i'm from oakland(part of the the bay area for all you don't knows) and I aint NEVER HEARD OF SURREY.Have any of you L.A niggaz ever heard of this place?

That picture was funny as fuck, look at that muthafuka in the hat, what the fuck did he do to that shit lol white folks think that shit looks cool.You can't walk around oakland (or in any hood) looking like that without getting fucked with.
haha listen u stupid fuck i never said i was white u piece of shit and i also said i wasent from the bay

and think outside your thick skull u fuckin moron and read more carefully

i aint white u bitch , besides who the fuck are u to disrespect another race u fuckin peice of crap, and then u wonder why there is so much rasicm

grow the fuck up u illiterate unatentive pud

THIZZAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • THIZZ OR DIE
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2005, 01:09:04 AM »
grow the fuck up u illiterate unatentive pud

What the fuck......?.........YEP YOU'RE WHITE, FUCKING NET NERD HA HAA.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 01:11:25 AM by THIZZAVELI »
(510)DEEP EAST OAKLAND

GIG, GET STUPID GO DUMB!!!!!!!!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2005, 01:10:50 AM »
grow the fuck up all you Haterz.(Yuk Fans)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2005, 01:12:31 AM »

little do u know you just got fuckin roasted

The_Game

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2005, 01:24:20 AM »
I been hearing about all this Disses to G- Unit from Yuk but haven't heard any, What was he saying in them?

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2005, 01:29:59 AM »
check out these

game-i got a million on it

yukmouth-gameover 2

and there is also a whole shit load on united ghettos of america vol 2, thuglordz and regime all out war

its funny cuz game is not even competition

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2005, 02:39:38 AM »

It's the whole complex of living the grimey thug life type of thing. Don't ask me. I live comfortably in the burbs and only go to the hood when I'm low on cash and I want some weed. Nothing special about the hood anyways. You hear a few random gunshots every so often, but why would you want to be around that? And there are so many cops around (at least here), you can't even do anything without getting fucked with.

And believe me, if I saw anyone dressed like those fools in the pictures, I'd talk shit to them too. There is a certain type of demeanour a gangsta has and neither surreycentralbitch or those fools in the pictures have it.