Author Topic: MY PROM DATE....  (Read 653 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: MY PROM DATE....
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2005, 04:34:18 AM »

even if she did hurl  :) :P :puke: lol
lol ya tell me about it

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2005, 04:47:22 AM »
man yeah it sucks when u have high expectations for an event and it doesn't end up living up to em ...........

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2005, 04:58:39 AM »
man yeah it sucks when u have high expectations for an event and it doesn't end up living up to em ...........
ya man tell me about it im really disapaointed

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 05:54:07 AM »
ya man tell me about it im really disapaointed

what doesn't kill you, makes you harder ;)
if you can get such chick, ya can always find somebody of that level or better...

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 07:52:36 AM »
2 bad for ya man, she damn fine though  ;D

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 08:13:06 AM »
good shit gd shes bangin, too bad about the end of the night tho

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 11:05:25 AM »
I never bothered with going to my prom, I knew it'd be a waste. Damn GD, she's got some tig ol' bitties  8) Dope tie, by the way.

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 11:27:21 AM »
I never bothered with going to my prom, I knew it'd be a waste. Damn GD, she's got some tig ol' bitties  8) Dope tie, by the way.

yup good biz.  are you friends with her boyfriend? tyou might gotta pull some napoleon takeover shit. haha.

i never fucked with proms either. fuck paying hella money, and i dont like gettin all dressed up, and fuck dancing.

i always thought of it as this way, if you got a group of friends that are gonna go to the prom, why dont u all just ditch that shit, keep the $400-$500 ur going to spend that night, put all that money into a pot with your other group of friends. you got a group of 4 friends, with 2,000$ for the night. im sure u can make a much more eventful than a prom..

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 12:32:05 PM »
Prom is overrated as hell. I blew so much money on it with the tux, limo, paid for my dates dress, etc.

Your prom date was fine though bro. Nice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005, 12:34:55 PM »
see i wasnt even ganna go to prom but i thought  well hey u no if i can take this chick maybe its worth it but the only thing is dat it just didnt turn out the way i saw it in my head.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2005, 12:39:54 PM »

yup good biz.  are you friends with her boyfriend? tyou might gotta pull some napoleon takeover shit. haha.

i never fucked with proms either. fuck paying hella money, and i dont like gettin all dressed up, and fuck dancing.

i always thought of it as this way, if you got a group of friends that are gonna go to the prom, why dont u all just ditch that shit, keep the $400-$500 ur going to spend that night, put all that money into a pot with your other group of friends. you got a group of 4 friends, with 2,000$ for the night. im sure u can make a much more eventful than a prom..
lol ya i met her BF before hes a fuckin idiot. it the hard part of gettin her is persuading her to leave his ass because she really does love this moron and u can tell u no. and about the pot shit i dont blaze so i dont see a point in me buyin that shit. i left my blazin days in junior high ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2005, 12:41:50 PM »
Another thing that was wack about prom is I hardly got to party after. I was transporting drunk muthafuckaz throughout the valley in my dad's S500 praying to God that they wouldn't barf in the backseat. The shit was rediculous. I should of let them drive home wasted and let them kill themselves, but my conscience wouldn't let me allow it.

Then to top it off, my date wasn't givin nuthin up either lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2005, 12:46:10 PM »
Another thing that was wack about prom is I hardly got to party after. I was transporting drunk muthafuckaz throughout the valley in my dad's S500 praying to God that they wouldn't barf in the backseat. The shit was rediculous. I should of let them drive home wasted and let them kill themselves, but my conscience wouldn't let me allow it.

Then to top it off, my date wasn't givin nuthin up either lol.
lol u sure u and me arent long lost brothers some how seperated at birth and now are goin throught the same shit through life?

btw wat skool did or do u go to?

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2005, 12:54:48 PM »

lol ya i met her BF before hes a fuckin idiot. it the hard part of gettin her is persuading her to leave his ass because she really does love this moron and u can tell u no. and about the pot shit i dont blaze so i dont see a point in me buyin that shit. i left my blazin days in junior high ;)

oh no, i wasnt talking about buying pot. hahahah. i was saying that , for each individual that is going to prom, say it costs $500 per person (limo,tux,bid,food,etc), and you got 3 other friends that are going too. if you all just said fuck the prom, and put all of your $500 dollars together "in a pot". like put all ur money together so u have  fat lump sum of $2000. I think that you could definitely have a better night with that money than at a prom.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2005, 12:59:23 PM »

oh no, i wasnt talking about buying pot. hahahah. i was saying that , for each individual that is going to prom, say it costs $500 per person (limo,tux,bid,food,etc), and you got 3 other friends that are going too. if you all just said fuck the prom, and put all of your $500 dollars together "in a pot". like put all ur money together so u have  fat lump sum of $2000. I think that you could definitely have a better night with that money than at a prom.
OOOOO LOL my bad i didnt read it correctly. that actually doesnt sound like a bad idea too bad its too late