Author Topic: DJ Quik got some words for....  (Read 1699 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: DJ Quik got some words for....
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2005, 11:46:11 AM »
Don't y'all remember sometime last year when Quik said he wasn't fuckin with Free anymore because he didn't pay him for his work on New Testament, and that Suga Free was too old for him to still be babyin about shit? He said a bit more, but I suppose that's where this is comin from.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2005, 11:51:03 AM »
I could personally care less.  I mean who doesn't like "Dollaz & Sense," that shit is one of Quik's titest tracks and its all a diss to MC Eiht.  As long as the music is tite, I'm down for it.  It does suck that Quik and Free aren't working together anymore because they sounded real good together.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2005, 11:54:09 AM »
Don't y'all remember sometime last year when Quik said he wasn't fuckin with Free anymore because he didn't pay him for his work on New Testament, and that Suga Free was too old for him to still be babyin about shit? He said a bit more, but I suppose that's where this is comin from.

Yeah I remember that. Saying that he put his life savings into that album and that he didn't get shit, and that he was tired hookin' his homies up just to get ripped off and that he was going to start working with bigger artists to get paid.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 11:59:57 AM »

Yeah I remember that. Saying that he put his life savings into that album and that he didn't get shit, and that he was tired hookin' his homies up just to get ripped off and that he was going to start working with bigger artists to get paid.

Yeah that was it. So in that case....can y'all all really be mad at Quik? Personally, I wish he didn't diss em and all because that'll just make shit worst, but just like everybody else, and I mean EVERYBODY else in the rap game, they'll prolly end up hookin back up as long as both of em stay alive

bigdogg2001

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 12:07:52 PM »
dont know much about this beef, but suga free isnt all that great anyways. he better make up with quik otherwise aint nobody else gonna fuck with him.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 12:13:28 PM »
dam.. gotta see wut this is about.. but i cant wit 4 that mixtape, any word on when its commin out

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 12:37:16 PM »
Quik needs to talk to Dr. Phil.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 12:46:46 PM »
i remember spider loc sayin some shit how he aint down with quik cuz quik is fake..sth like that cuz he didnt let kam baccstage..sth like that...do you remember ;D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 01:19:18 PM »

Yeah exactlly

This shit should get interesting....

Rudki

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
Whatever happened to DJ Quik and his "positive" attitude? LOL DJ Quik is a mean ass faker

yeah DJ Quik seems like a big hypocrit everytime I read a new interview of his...WTF is up with this guy.

BJV

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2005, 01:27:53 PM »
Where can I buy this mixtape  ???

T-Dub

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2005, 01:44:44 PM »
It's messed up Quik and Suga Free ain't cool no more. Quik & Suga Free are like Snoop & Dre, TQ & Mike Mosley and Daz & Kurupt.

I agree

Diggfinger

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2005, 03:55:09 PM »
Quik is a human being lyke everyone else plus a grown man. If he feels this is wat to do let his ass do it, even do we myte not understand it.  :-\

Acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2005, 04:10:27 PM »
so how is the mixtape?  how is his new music?

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2005, 04:19:09 PM »
i like quik's music but i hate his interviews. yeah he does contradict himself alot.... he talked up chuckey and that white dude like they were the next sean paul and eminem, and then he dropped both of them... ah well, as long as he keeps making hits i won't complain