Author Topic: DJ Quik got some words for....  (Read 1700 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: DJ Quik got some words for....
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2005, 04:24:48 PM »
fuck it i wanna hear this. the last diss track we got from DJ Quik was "Dollaz & Sense" and that was fiyaaah. maybe some anger is just what Quik needs to push him to drop his hottest album

Yep, I agree. I love Quik, I'm a fan of his music, but man... he talks a lot of bullshit. He's always contradicting himself, he ain't focused.

yeah especially with that whole bangin situation. he always goes from sayin "naw i didnt gang bang i was just affiliated" to sayin "i was deep into gangbangin..."
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2005, 04:27:31 PM »
why the hell do you guys give a shit about what a rapper says in an interview?  I mean with all the interviews you have heard from rappers by now haven't you realized that 90% of what they say is complete bullshit?  Do you guys even understand what rappers are doing when they are being intervied?  They are selling themselves.  They are the product which they must market.  I personally don't believe anything any rapper says nowadays, because I have been fed way too much bullshit.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2005, 05:02:53 PM »
fuck it i wanna hear this. the last diss track we got from DJ Quik was "Dollaz & Sense" and that was fiyaaah.

What about "U Ain't Fresh" ?

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2005, 06:21:01 PM »
fuck it i wanna hear this. the last diss track we got from DJ Quik was "Dollaz & Sense" and that was fiyaaah.

what about ''no problem remix''

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2005, 06:25:47 PM »

what about ''no problem remix''

"U Aint Fresh" was some subliminal shiet, and he still wont admit that was a shot at Dre

"No Problem Remix"?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »
peace

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2005, 07:36:46 PM »
Why?  :'(
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2005, 10:44:29 PM »
damn, i went to a DJ Quik/Suga Free show at H.O.B. up on Sunset before....best concert i eva been too. Shit, i rememba Suga Free gettin a bigga response then Quik even got lol. Oh well....Quik is still one of tha illest muhafuckas to ever be involved in this rap shit...

westside159

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2005, 10:53:48 PM »
yeah i quik started being positive after mc eiht went crazy on his death threatz album saying fuck this music shit lets take it to the streets one on one and quik didnt wanna take iit there and did a interview on b.e.t and said he didnt have any problems with eiht !!!!!! so eiht stopped the death threatz towards quik and squashed it !!!!!!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2005, 11:49:51 PM »
wow i  had no idea Sugarfree and Quik were beefing.If thats true about Quik not getting paid then fuck suguarfree but i do hope they resolve their problems.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2005, 12:45:34 AM »
yeah i quik started being positive after mc eiht went crazy on his death threatz album saying fuck this music shit lets take it to the streets one on one and quik didnt wanna take iit there and did a interview on b.e.t and said he didnt have any problems with eiht !!!!!! so eiht stopped the death threatz towards quik and squashed it !!!!!!!

whoa i didnt know that happened lol i guess eiht scared quik...

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2005, 01:07:07 AM »

lol....from what i remembered, Quik went on that positive shit directly after Pac and BIG got killed. But umm....yeah, he got scared of Eiht i guess.. ::)

King Of L.A.

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2005, 01:10:50 AM »
Quik >>>>> Suga Free + Spider Loc put together.

i like Suga Free but dude is a bitch for free loading off of him.

We Fly High

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2005, 01:17:48 AM »
suga free was prob trying to pimp quik for his services. its probably in his nature to just pimp everyone for their services.

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2005, 01:59:53 AM »
^ yup.. seems Quik got pimped  :o

still.. if Quik really did lose his life savings in suga free's project either free ripped him off or quik aint got good business sense..

can't blame him for being upset about it i suppose