Author Topic: DJ Quik got some words for....  (Read 1698 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Quik got some words for....
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2005, 05:18:10 PM »
^^  2 weeks from now
very nice... anticipating this mixtape.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2005, 05:22:15 PM »
suga free was prob trying to pimp quik for his services. its probably in his nature to just pimp everyone for their services.

this actually started a  few years back when Free sold a Quik beat to Rappin 4-Tay without Quik knowing.
DAMN... in that case quik has ever right to be upset. First he spent his life savings on his free's project, didn't get paid for it, and then free sold one of quik's beats without telling him. Like someone else said it is probably in free's nature to pimp everyone since he is a pimp. That is seriously messed up though. :-\

soopa-man

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2005, 05:27:59 PM »
well Quik dissed the fuck outta of AMG on "Get At Me", off the Safe + Sound album aswell, and look he hooked back up with him quickly and featured him with Pac on "Late Night" less than a year later...time will give it room to see whats important, but the "If It Wasnt For You" beat that was Rappin 4 Tay's was also used for a Big Boy Power 106 drop, it still featured Nate Dogg on the chorus, but no Suga Free...just Quik speaking his mind about something, but Suga Free's album came a little after almost way after so maybe theres alot more to it, but that is kind of crazy...Quik is a hot head he'll diss anyone and change his mind later, he dissed 50 Cent and changd his mind, same with Dre, Ice Cube, AMG, Mc Eiht, Suge Knight...he just speaks before thinking at times, its the biz i guess its frustrating....ahh who cares imma check for the mixtape, but damn "Fandango" is weak!

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2005, 05:55:31 PM »
^^^^^^very good points, but when did he diss ice cube? Also I agree fandango is weak, but that probably can be explained by the fact that quik was trying to make a club single to appeal to the mainstream. It seems the 'dumber' the song the better it is for mtv and bet fans. Just listen to the chorus of fandango - it doesn't make any sense at all.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2005, 05:59:26 PM »
but at the end of the day Quik is the reason we even know these other niggas

suga free is wack without quik
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2005, 06:48:31 PM »
Where are you guys getting this info about AMG bein on the album?  Lil Jay have u been talkin to Quik?

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2005, 07:09:48 PM »
I rember listenin to an mce eiht interview were eiht speaks of how the beef got squashed...he went to snoops crib or whatever and quik juss so happened to be there since there both down with death row at the time...and where they started talkin over about that shit and it was history...said by eiht.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2005, 10:52:34 AM »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2005, 11:13:07 AM »
but at the end of the day Quik is the reason we even know these other niggas

suga free is wack without quik

i think suga free can be dope w/out quik....cuz he had some dope tracks on his last album that weren't produced by quik...and he's been featured on tracks without quik and he still came out tight...

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2005, 01:48:52 PM »
this is what they think of you!

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2005, 01:59:42 PM »
 ??? Dam Quik...

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2005, 05:23:54 AM »
give me that Q-U-I-K

westside159

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2005, 09:51:14 PM »
I rember listenin to an mce eiht interview were eiht speaks of how the beef got squashed...he went to snoops crib or whatever and quik juss so happened to be there since there both down with death row at the time...and where they started talkin over about that shit and it was history...said by eiht.
what happen with the quik & eiht beef was mc eiht & snoop went to high school together and when snoop went to no limit thats when snoop & eiht was kickin it real hard together and since snoop was cool with quik from the deathrow dayz snoop said to eiht that they should get together and squash it before people start to get hurt & killed & the streets . because quik was doing shows & concerts & shit and i guess got into it with some of eiht's homeboy's from tragniew park compton crips and somebody got hurt and  they was fighting & shit so they got together on b.e.t and did a show about their lil beef and squashed on telivision back in 97 !!!!!!!

rafsta

« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2005, 10:07:18 PM »
Suga Free & Black Tone on his new mixtape..... This is a bad moment for beef when everybody's linking up again. Quik went too far and too personal with this. Im not getting into details but this is gonna get ugly sooner or later.

That's a real shame.

One of the main reasons Quik is my favourite artist - aside from his music - is his positivity from Rhythm-al-Ism onwards. If he loses that now he's only harming himself.

Plus, surely Quik has said in interviews that cutting ties with Free, AMG etc was to escape the negativity in that camp? Then what the fuck is he doing instigating it?

Sounds fucked up. What can you tell us Jay? Is it a 'shout out' dis or is he actually making tracks about 'em? Hope it's not the latter... :(

quik wasnt all that positive on b&o he dissed dre on that record...

and he's still with AMG...

let the man speak his mind, obviously he's pissed off with free and tone for not paying him for all the work he put in.

quik helped make free, the least they could do is pay him.

rafsta

« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2005, 10:13:47 PM »
^ yup.. seems Quik got pimped  :o

still.. if Quik really did lose his life savings in suga free's project either free ripped him off or quik aint got good business sense..

can't blame him for being upset about it i suppose

well put..