Author Topic: Informant for B.I.G. case a liar?  (Read 125 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Informant for B.I.G. case a liar?
« on: June 06, 2005, 02:33:24 PM »
Will there ever be a conclusion to the murdere of Notorious B.I.G.? Well according to a paid informant who dropped a bombshell on the case awhile back, his story was "all heresay." So that means police are back to square one.

The informant, who surprisingly now says that he is a lifelong paranoid schizophrenic, admitted under oath that his story was nothing more than folklore according to the Los Angeles times. This unbelievable turn of events took place during questioning in a wrongful-death civil lawsuit filed against the city of Los Angeles by Biggie's mother, Voletta Wallace. The theory that LAPD Detective Russell Poole pushed and the informant set forth had Suge and former LAPD officer David Mack arranging the murder which was carried out by Amir Muhammed, who is Mack's friend.

The informant, who is name is protected but is referred to as "Psycho Mike", picked Muhammad's picture out of a lineup in 1988 and fingered him as the shooter. But in a remarkable shifting of gears, "Psycho Mike" has retracted all of his statements and even goes as far as saying that he never seen Muhammad before. Information given was quite vague as he said that the gunman had a "Middle Eastern-sounding name" and said the gunman hung out near 83rd street in Compton...there is no 83rd street in Compton. This puts police back at square one regarding the murder with no end in sight.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.3303

1time been workin this case for 8 years & they're still no further...

what r ppls thoughts on this?

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Informant in Biggie's case changes tune.........
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 02:33:44 PM »
Informant In Biggie Case Changes His Tune

June 3, 2005

An informant who played a big role in the murder investigation of Notorious B.I.G. (a.k.a. Biggie Smalls and Chris Wallace), and accused Rap mogul Suge Knight and a corrupt L.A. police officer of conspiring for the murder, has now admitted that his story was "all hearsay." The Los Angeles Times reports that while testifying at a deposition for a civil suit against the City of L.A., which was brought on by Biggie's mother, the informant said he lied when he picked out the gunman who shot Biggie from a series of photos. He also claimed to be a paranoid schizophrenic.

The leads that this informant had given the LAPD had formed the basis of the popular theory that Knight and then-LAPD officer David A. Mack arranged the murder of Biggie. The theory stated that a college friend of Mack's, Amir Muhammad, was the one who actually pulled the trigger. The informant had picked Muhammad's picture out of a police photo line up in 1998. Now, the entire theory that the investigation was built on looks to be a wash.

At the deposition, the informant testified that he had no solid information that Knight or Mack was involved — only "hearsay," according to the Times. He also acknowledged that he had never laid eyes on Muhammad when detectives showed him six photos and asked him to identify the suspect. He said that he merely guessed.

The deposition was related to a wrongful-death civil suit against the city of Los Angeles that was filed by Wallace's estate, his mother Voletta Wallace, and other relatives. The suit contends that LAPD officials covered up police involvement in the Rapper's death, and it seeks unspecified monetary damages. The case is scheduled to go to trial in U.S. District Court on June 14, says the Times.

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=89800

Don Seer

Re: Informant in Biggie's case changes tune.........
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 02:34:57 PM »

* waits for someone to say suge got to him *

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 02:36:27 PM »

Yeah... exactly. This case will never get solved.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
NO MORE WAR

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 02:37:26 PM »

well that's what's up what can you do
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 04:58:59 PM »

Haha that is actually a reasonable explanation

Bigjames

• Lil Geezy
Re: Informant for B.I.G. case a liar?
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 09:03:31 PM »
I bet Suge got to him...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Informant for B.I.G. case a liar?