Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON  (Read 926 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2005, 06:00:28 PM »
shut tha fuck up!!

she only said about Elvis! AND SHE IS WRONG !! he has some of the elvis songs!!!

and he is the biggest selling artist !! from 1969  -2005! 
go on every MJ forum and they will tell u that! thriller alone sold 59 million copys worldwide!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 06:04:54 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2005, 06:11:30 PM »
i am a fan since i was 3 years old!! and i know more about the man then about myself! 

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2005, 06:37:50 PM »
Dude, calm down. It's one thing to be a fan...it's another thing to be obsessed with a celebrity.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2005, 06:45:11 PM »
:)

i'm not obsessed with him! i just like his music,like everything he did (entertainment) and i read books coz i wanted to know more about him...and i support him...that's all

and i hate ignorant people who don't know nothing ...and are acting like they now everything! !!

and u have to understand,that we,the fans at this time, we are nervous !! 24/7 MJ is on my mind...and i'm waiting for the jury to tell the verdict!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 06:47:22 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2005, 06:47:50 PM »
"and i hate ignorant people who don't know nothing ...and are acting like they now everything! !!"

Yeah homie, I know what you mean.  ::)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 06:49:25 PM by Larrabee »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2005, 07:03:42 PM »
fukin male groupies are disgusting
just think about it this way, would u let ur little kid play with micheal jackson( a full grown "man")

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2005, 02:26:20 AM »
why do u think so many people ara against him? why do u think he is in court today?? $$$$$!!!!they just can't see a black man having shit,they wanna take everything for him!!! u people don't know nothing! but they can't hold him down...MJ is unbreakable!! they can't do nothing!

If I was drinking I'd have spit it all over my screen in a fit of laughter.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2005, 03:39:09 AM »
Whether he did it or not he's getting off. If Robert Blake got off, anyone can as long as they have money.

no shit. this guy MURDERED SOMEBODY, ADMITTED IT, and STILL WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY

i don't think MJ is guilty...i mean, c'mon, the kid even TESTIFIED that it didn't happen.
and for all ya'll that say he's a 'wierdo', that's a very objective statement....we're all 'wierd' in some way or another...it just so happens that his way is a bit more 'attention getting' than anyone else

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2005, 01:06:39 PM »
true!

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2005, 03:20:42 PM »
Michael has not sold more albums than the Beatles. Beatles has sold more than 100 000 million. I can't make a comment whether he has passed Elvis or not though.

Regarding his moves, he said himself that he watched kids in the ghetto how they moved (doing a lot of robot and different "walks") when he was touring the world as a little kid. And he watched James Brown daily so he got a lot from there as well. But he only got inspiration from the above, he then added his own twist to the shit and there you got Michaels Dance Style.

Don't get me wrong, Imma big fan of Mike but I just wanted to make some facts right.
West Coast To This