Author Topic: Mack 10 presents.....will be tight ?  (Read 174 times)

themovie

Mack 10 presents.....will be tight ?
« on: July 15, 2002, 03:53:34 AM »
Mack 10's relocation to Atlanta and signing with New Orleans-based Cash Money Records prompted some to think that the Inglewood, California-rooted artist had forgotten about his hometown.

Mack 10 disproves the notion with his current single "Connected For Life," a collaboration with his Westside Connection partners Ice Cube and W.C., and with the July 23 release of Mack 10 Presents Da Hood.

Mack 10 Presents teams the gold-selling artist with longtime West Coast affiliates such as his cousins K-Mac and Young Soprano; little brother, Skoop; Ice Cube's brother-in-law, Cousteau; and Techniec. The album also includes songs with Ice Cube, Timbaland, Cash Money Millionaires, and Lil' Jon.

The album's first single, "L.A. Fo Ya" has received airplay in Los Angeles.

Mack 10 recently spoke to LAUNCH about releasing the album on Hoo Bangin'/D3 Entertainment, his independent label originally distributed through Priority Records. "I got a new record called Da Hood, coming out July 23. It's on Hoo Bangin' Records. And that's another thing. Everybody thought Hoo Bangin' was through. I still got Hoo Bangin' you know what I mean? I'm just hustling out of more than just one rock house right now."

The following is the Mack 10 Presents track listing: "Intro"; "Welcome To The Hood"; "LA Fo Ya"; "Everyday," featuring Lil' Jon and Techniec; "Get Yo Ride On"; "Hittin' Switches"; "We Ain't Playin'"; "Pimpin' Ken"; "Please Pay Back"; "Put It Down"; "What You Gone Do?" featuring Ice Cube; "Life As A Gangsta," featuring Timbaland & Cash Money Millionaires; and "Nobody Hoo Bangin' Style."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: Mack 10 presents.....will be tight ?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 05:31:33 AM »
i thought when something was up when i saw the hoo bangin imprint on mc eihts album...that was hoo bangin/8 hype/d3....well ill be damned...i didnt think hoo bangin was still going....but dime needs to stop following the ways of too short and snoop and just make some good WEST COAST MUSIC WITH WEST COAST ARTISTS!!!....murder dog magazine told baby in an interview that he shouldnt hve signed mack 10....they said his time has passed....i think they said that cuz he bullshittin on south tracks...snoop was wack on almost all his south tracks....short can rip south tracks....mack needs to get buddah in the sudio and just rip tracks with him.....

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 07:05:26 AM »
have yall heard that new mack 10 song off this album????

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 04:40:25 PM »
dope
hopefully it will be a good album

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24