Author Topic: check this out...is mine!!!  (Read 338 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
check this out...is mine!!!
« on: June 25, 2005, 02:58:49 PM »
http://www.deepnpain.blogspot.com/  This is my own blogg spot and i post there every thought of mine...I started it after long talks with Adisa Banjoko "The Bishop of Hip Hop" who really helped me spiritually and changed my mentality in good

I want you opinions about the site and about the writings( i want to know how my english is going, what mistakes i'm used to make pls feel free to comment) check out the archives cause i got some poetry there and some old posts....Anyway i want your opinions about it because i wanted that after highschool i could start journalism but what can i say..."poverty fucked my plans up"(crooked i) and it seems i'll not be able to make it so i wanted to know from you if i have what to regret...
i know there are not any new posts because i was too busy with my job with my school and that stuff but in about 2 weeks i promised myself i'll post some everyday.

btw if you don't care about it don't reply!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Diabolical

Re: check this out...is mine!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 03:05:18 PM »
Dude TOT aint for posting your own shit ts about whats going on in THE world not your own.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 03:22:10 PM »
if you check mine you'll see that is about THE WHOLE world...and where should i have posted it elsewhere than here? is this topic eating money from your pocket, or sumthin like this?  ???
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 05:14:04 PM »
 :spam:

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 12:28:25 PM »
Dude TOT aint for posting your own shit ts about whats going on in THE world not your own.

he said if you dont care dont reply.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 01:21:46 PM »
This thread was totally appropriate for the TOT.  If you read his statements at the website, he strictly adheres to the criteria for the forum.  It is also an excellent read.  He is a broadly intelligent brother, and his notes on everything from Malcolm X, Kingdom of Heaven, Paris, to the War in Iraq, are deeply thoughtful and enlightened.

Wessia4LiaNia, now that you are becoming spiritually and socially aware and conscience, it is time to go to the lab.  What do I mean by going to the lab?  Look at it this way, all the reading you have been doing, and all the observations you've made about the world, now need to be put into practice in the lab.  In Islam, you can see evidence of a Creator by studying the wonders of creation.   Their is an interconnectedness in nature and mankind, an order to life, and man must find a way to get in harmony with that order.

To put it another way, when you take a science class at school, they divide it up, lab and lecture.  You develop your mind by reading books and watching video's in the class room but then you have to go to the lab and try to implement what you've learned.  And from there you can achieve a more accurate assesment of your knowledge base.  Then when you head back into the class room your studies are even more focused.

You are a young man, and you've been observing the world, now it's time to make effort and discipline yourself by physically submitting to the will of the Creator.  Islam is not a new religion, but rather the way of the Creator, that has been sent down to mankind, and taught best through Prophets and Messengers since the beggining of time, it is an action, it is mental and physical submission to the Will of the Creator.  You worship the Creator alone without any partner.  It is a way of life that puts the body into motion, it is an effort that puts man in the center of the arena of life, no longer a spectator, but man's natural position is as (khalifa) leader of mankind, a spiritual physician.  Are you ready to make this effort?...----    Say, "Isha-Allah", meaning "If God Wills It" and ask God to guide you towards what is right and what is true.  Asssalamulaikum.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 01:28:40 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Diabolical

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 04:08:59 PM »
haha

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 07:40:56 PM »
haha

Laughing at someone is an effort one makes when he wants to appeal to the lowest of man's desires.  Man in his arrogance, fears being laughed at by another person, when in reality the one laughing is often most deserving of humiliation.  I fear being humiliated on the Day of Judgement, that is the only humiliation that is worth fearing.  The greater effort is to appeal (call) to man's natural inclination to do good and to worship his Lord and Creator.

49:11-  Noble Qu'ran

"Oh you who believe
Let not one group scoff (laugh) at another group
it may be that the latter is better
than the former."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 07:44:55 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 07:32:27 AM »
I wasnt laughing at anyone.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 01:42:49 PM »
words of wisdom floating in a train of thought. Thank you a lot for you wise words Ibrahim Abdullah, i'll try to follow them...but it gets harder when you see that from so many reads, 4 replies are tryin to bring you down and only one man understands the emotions you're dealing with...
this forum needs more people like you, that can handle a situation with a good conversation filled with advice and goodness.

Masha Allah this way, we need to follow the truth and peace in ourselves and try to make the others feel it.

Asssalamulaikum  Ibrahim Abdullah
Thank you once again!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 04:26:15 PM »
words of wisdom floating in a train of thought. Thank you a lot for you wise words Ibrahim Abdullah, i'll try to follow them...but it gets harder when you see that from so many reads, 4 replies are tryin to bring you down and only one man understands the emotions you're dealing with...
this forum needs more people like you, that can handle a situation with a good conversation filled with advice and goodness.

Masha Allah this way, we need to follow the truth and peace in ourselves and try to make the others feel it.

Thank you once again!

comin from someone with guns, gangsters in his sig  ::)

Diabolical

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 01:26:47 PM »
Yeah i noticed that too when i read that lol!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 09:44:44 AM »

Thank you once again!

comin from someone with guns, gangsters in his sig  ::)

Now i know why niggaz be pullin them triggaz
They too scared to handle a situation..with a conversation
Education..that's my gangsta nation!!

this is will be on my first so called song ;)  Cop Killa comit a suicide or sumthin...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Diabolical

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 12:53:39 PM »
No thanks.