Author Topic: U.S. military finds abuse of Koran  (Read 350 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: U.S. military finds abuse of Koran
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 07:04:56 AM »
To a lot of these yokels that signed up to fight, it is Christians vs Muslims, and if you don't think a lot of these guys suffer from lack of education about the world then you need to think again. Ask the average southerener military soldier to name 3 Canadian cities,or what the major religions in Canada are and they'll have no clue. Canada is just North. I can only imagine what they'd say if you asked them about the Islamic world.

Who the hell are you calling a yokel? I want to know just exactly how many US military members and southerners you know to make these statements.

So where do you get your information from, idiot?

Yokel is another word for rustic, which means; Lacking refinement or elegance; coarse, Charmingly simple or unsophisticated. And I am calling anyone who wllingly signs up or is eager to go to fight in Iraq, particularly after everyone and their mother told America that there were no WMDs over there, a yokel. A yokel is the kind of guy that would refuse to watch something like Fahrenheit 911 because they don't even want to see another point of view. A yokel is a guy that voted against Kerry because of the whole abortion thing, and invented the idea in his mind that Bush was going to abolish abortion. Did he? No. Did he ever say he was? No. A yokel is a Sunday Christian who doesn't know Jesus from Moses and stands strong against abortion and stem cell research because they think we want to clone entire people, but has no problem killing thousands of innocent people across the world. A yokel is a goof that starts every morning by saying "one nation under God" but would strangle Jesus Christ himself with Ol Glory if he said something bad about America. Then call him a commie. A yokel is a guy that would even think about desecrating sacred religious books or artifacts from other religions then look in the mirror and still somehow see a christian.

If you apply to any of those then I guess I'm talking to you. If you don't then I'm not. Is that clear? Now why don't you go inside and hide, there might be some blacks walking down the street towards your house and you don't want them to see you.

For the record I have quite a few friends and relatives down south (south of Dixie), and some are okay, but a lot are so wrapped up in the "we are the best" mentality it's just stupid.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 03:23:55 PM by Shallow »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 10:03:25 PM »
It proves they're out to take out our faith, and thus, I hope 70 more 9/11s happen.

Tech wants thousands  more innocent Americans to die because some US soldier stepped on the Koran (a soldier who was relieved of his duties after the incident).

Don't you just love the reasoning of Muslims....

No i want thousands of innocent americans to die because i have lost all sympathy for your fuckin people, and this is not my religion tellin me this, its my common sense and inner gangsta

after the last 60 years? fuck all u.

thousands of innocent people may not deserve to die but america deserves 70 more 9/11s

and u cannot excuse a redneck shallow, there is no excuse for this shit, america is the richest country in the world.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 10:04:51 PM »
. A yokel is the kind of guy that would refuse to watch something like Fahrenheit 911 because they don't even want to see another point of view. A yokel is a guy that voted against Kerry because of the whole abortion thing, and invented the idea in his mind that Bush was going to abolish abortion. Did he? No. Did he ever say he was? No. A yokel is a Sunday Christian who doesn't know Jesus from Moses and stands strong against abortion and stem cell research because they think we want to clone entire people, but has no problem killing thousands of innocent people across the world. A yokel is a goof that starts every mornning by saying "one nation under God" but would strangle Jesus Christ himself with Ol Glory if he said something bad about America. Then call him a commie. A

post of the month
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2005, 01:51:49 PM »
A yokel is a goof that starts every mornning by saying "one nation under God" but would strangle Jesus Christ himself with Ol Glory if he said something bad about America.

LOL.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2005, 02:05:57 PM »
Yokel is another word for rustic, which means; Lacking refinement or elegance; coarse, Charmingly simple or unsophisticated. And I am calling anyone who wllingly signs up or is eager to go to fight in Iraq, particularly after everyone and their mother told America that there were no WMDs over there, a yokel. A yokel is the kind of guy that would refuse to watch something like Fahrenheit 911 because they don't even want to see another point of view. A yokel is a guy that voted against Kerry because of the whole abortion thing, and invented the idea in his mind that Bush was going to abolish abortion. Did he? No. Did he ever say he was? No. A yokel is a Sunday Christian who doesn't know Jesus from Moses and stands strong against abortion and stem cell research because they think we want to clone entire people, but has no problem killing thousands of innocent people across the world. A yokel is a goof that starts every mornning by saying "one nation under God" but would strangle Jesus Christ himself with Ol Glory if he said something bad about America. Then call him a commie. A yokel is a guy that would even think about desecrating sacred religious books or artifacts from other religions then look in the mirror and still somehow see a christian.

If you apply to any of those then I guess I'm talking to you. If you don't then I'm not. Is that clear. Now why don't you go inside and hide, there might be some blacks walking down the street towards your house and you don't want them to see you.

For the record I have quite a few friends and relatives down south (south of Dixie), and some are okay, but a lot are so wrapped up in the "we are the best" mentality it's just stupid.

What about the people who enlist because they don't want to leave Iraq half demolished and full of insurgents who would like to gut any American they saw? I am not saying you are wrong about the definition of a yokel, but do you believe that the only people willing to fight in Iraq are those who just don't know better?

I don't think the US engaged in the war as justly as they should have, but the ramifications of leaving now would certainly mean more death for America. 9/11 would look like childs play if we booted. No government, no law, and billions of dollars of oil would equal a terrorist super power.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2005, 03:21:16 PM »
Yokel is another word for rustic, which means; Lacking refinement or elegance; coarse, Charmingly simple or unsophisticated. And I am calling anyone who wllingly signs up or is eager to go to fight in Iraq, particularly after everyone and their mother told America that there were no WMDs over there, a yokel. A yokel is the kind of guy that would refuse to watch something like Fahrenheit 911 because they don't even want to see another point of view. A yokel is a guy that voted against Kerry because of the whole abortion thing, and invented the idea in his mind that Bush was going to abolish abortion. Did he? No. Did he ever say he was? No. A yokel is a Sunday Christian who doesn't know Jesus from Moses and stands strong against abortion and stem cell research because they think we want to clone entire people, but has no problem killing thousands of innocent people across the world. A yokel is a goof that starts every mornning by saying "one nation under God" but would strangle Jesus Christ himself with Ol Glory if he said something bad about America. Then call him a commie. A yokel is a guy that would even think about desecrating sacred religious books or artifacts from other religions then look in the mirror and still somehow see a christian.

If you apply to any of those then I guess I'm talking to you. If you don't then I'm not. Is that clear. Now why don't you go inside and hide, there might be some blacks walking down the street towards your house and you don't want them to see you.

What about the people who enlist because they don't want to leave Iraq half demolished and full of insurgents who would like to gut any American they saw? I am not saying you are wrong about the definition of a yokel, but do you believe that the only people willing to fight in Iraq are those who just don't know better?

I don't think the US engaged in the war as justly as they should have, but the ramifications of leaving now would certainly mean more death for America. 9/11 would look like childs play if we booted. No government, no law, and billions of dollars of oil would equal a terrorist super power.

I'm not calling every soldier a yokel. I almost enlisted myself as Miltary Police because I wanted to help out the best I can. I decided not to after Bush won because I was afraid I'd never get out. I have a lot of respect for those serving right now, risking their lives for others, It's the yokels that that go over because they want to kill muslims and start shit that I don't care too much for. That may very well be the minority. I never said most of the soldiers we're idiots, but no one can deny that some are.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2005, 06:05:34 PM »
People aren't lining up to join the army in order to "go kill Muslims". Americans could give a fuck about Muslims and what they do, as long as they aren't flying planes into our buildings. So where do you come up with this nonsense?

If you want real religious intolerance and hatred, look to the Muslims, not Americans. They are the biggest "yokels"  in the world, so wake up.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 06:27:12 PM by CWalker187 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2005, 06:17:03 PM »

No i want thousands of innocent americans to die because i have lost all sympathy for your fuckin people, and this is not my religion tellin me this, its my common sense and inner gangsta

thousands of innocent people may not deserve to die but america deserves 70 more 9/11s

and u cannot excuse a redneck shallow, there is no excuse for this shit, america is the richest country in the world.

This was a brilliant reply. Keep dropping knowledge, Tech. That "inner gangsta" is really working for you.....

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2005, 07:47:11 PM »
People aren't lining up to join the army in order to "go kill Muslims".

People aren't lining up in our military period.  Bigots like yourself have scared people away from wanting to serve the US military.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2005, 09:27:05 PM »

This was a brilliant reply. Keep dropping knowledge, Tech. That "inner gangsta" is really working for you.....

When did you start posing as a decent poster? Dont u know the routine

1. c walker posts shock thread

2. people collectively laugh at c walker

3. c walker disappears for 6 months

have u been growing balls? done enough reading that u think youre capable of postin on an average basis? when the fuck did u start expecting people to take u serious?

fuck your pasty polack ass. you and your kind disgust me. i hope you get 1 million more 9/11s.

:-\ <---- hope i didnt hurt ur feelings

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2005, 06:35:04 AM »
People aren't lining up to join the army in order to "go kill Muslims". Americans could give a fuck about Muslims and what they do, as long as they aren't flying planes into our buildings. So where do you come up with this nonsense?

If you want real religious intolerance and hatred, look to the Muslims, not Americans. They are the biggest "yokels"  in the world, so wake up.

How do you know what reason every soldier enlists for? In a country with people that willingly and proudly lynched blacks for insane reasons, I don't find t too hard to believe there's a skin head or two wanting to enlist for stupid reasons. And I never singled out Americans as being the only people with idiots. We weren't talking about ignorance in Islam, we were talking about ignorance in America, and actually if you read my first post in this thread moron you'd see the first thing I did was talk about how if all this was vice versa that the same things would be going on.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2005, 11:20:25 PM »
Cwalker you continue to amaze me with stupid posts/threads...
Learn more about the shit your talking about before you decide to make points about them..