Author Topic: Daz Dillinger will sign to Doggy Style Records!  (Read 1951 times)

themovie

Re: Daz Dillinger will sign to Doggy Style Records
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2002, 11:18:24 PM »
Fuck Daz. Who cares about Doggy Style! I mean...

[size=8]WHAT ABOUT MAKAVELI & DILLINGER?[/size]

U are boring !
If u don't care about doggystyle,please,don't post on this thread.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

themovie

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2002, 11:23:35 PM »
ANDONIO,for your pleasure....It will become official in a few days.

Juice

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2002, 11:45:58 PM »
U are boring !
If u don't care about doggystyle,please,don't post on this thread.

Actually it's not that i dont care about Doggy Style. I care about Daz signing to them cause that means no more DPG Recordz, and that means no more Makaveli & Dillinger. And since a lot of guys still are waiting for their 500$... that's not a cool move, man. Can u understand it? I know you never paid for a Daz cd, but there are guys (fools?) who paid a lot, and still no refunds. Plus there are tons of Pac fans being fooled by Daz. And all the fans of DPG Recz too, who are still waiting for Tha Gang, DR Killa, and the other 300 cds Daz was supposed to release.

If you care only about real audios and Snoop, then ok, it's a great move. If you care about music in general, it's still a good move for Doggy Style, but it's a fucked up move for a lot (and i mean a lot!) of guys, 2Pac & DPG Recordz fans! If he really joins Doggy Style, then that's the ULTIMATE proof that Daz is the most immature rapper in the West Coast right now.

Do you have OG Daz Dillinger albums? If you do, check the booklets. FUCC ALL THA MAJOR RECORD LABELZ is written like everywhere! "Daz will neva back commercial, i stay underground!". "Daz is tha streets", etc.. WHAT?

Daz making beats for Latoya and Snoop aint exactly being what he repped till last week. Plus he just used his (stupid in 90% of the cases, but..) fans like a fool! From "Kurupt is missing" to "Kurupt killa", from "Nate's girl sucked my dick" to "Dre is gay" to "I'll join the army", from "DR Killa album" to "Makaveli & Dillinger: dont ask for refunds, i'll release it somehow. In the future". From "The Gang in 2002" to "Daz wanna sell Outlawz tracks to the Outlawz" etc etc etc...

Now he's back with Snoop. Ok, tight. I'm cool with it. They are a tight combo. But i'm curious to see Daz facing Nate. Or facing Dre. If it's all ok all of a sudden, then Doggy Style and DPG is just a joke. And Daz is the bomber!

Funkadelic

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2002, 11:52:22 PM »

Actually it's not that i dont care about Doggy Style. I care about Daz signing to them cause that means no more DPG Recordz, and that means no more Makaveli & Dillinger. And since a lot of guys still are waiting for their 500$... that's not a cool move, man. Can u understand it? I know you never paid for a Daz cd, but there are guys (fools?) who paid a lot, and still no refunds. Plus there are tons of Pac fans being fooled by Daz. And all the fans of DPG Recz too, who are still waiting for Tha Gang, DR Killa, and the other 300 cds Daz was supposed to release.

If you care only about real audios and Snoop, then ok, it's a great move. If you care about music in general, it's still a good move for Doggy Style, but it's a fucked up move for a lot (and i mean a lot!) of guys, 2Pac & DPG Recordz fans! If he really joins Doggy Style, then that's the ULTIMATE proof that Daz is the most immature rapper in the West Coast right now.

Do you have OG Daz Dillinger albums? If you do, check the booklets. FUCC ALL THA MAJOR RECORD LABELZ is written like everywhere! "Daz will neva back commercial, i stay underground!". "Daz is tha streets", etc.. WHAT?

Daz making beats for Latoya and Snoop aint exactly being what he repped till last week. Plus he just used his (stupid in 90% of the cases, but..) fans like a fool! From "Kurupt is missing" to "Kurupt killa", from "Nate's girl sucked my dick" to "Dre is gay" to "I'll join the army", from "DR Killa album" to "Makaveli & Dillinger: dont ask for refunds, i'll release it somehow. In the future". From "The Gang in 2002" to "Daz wanna sell Outlawz tracks to the Outlawz" etc etc etc...

Now he's back with Snoop. Ok, tight. I'm cool with it. They are a tight combo. But i'm curious to see Daz facing Nate. Or facing Dre. If it's all ok all of a sudden, then Doggy Style and DPG is just a joke. And Daz is the bomber!

Antonio got the point...

Juice

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2002, 11:59:01 PM »
Antonio got the point...

Yeah, just keep it real, man!

There are a lot of fans (like myrealname) happy about it, but there are a lot of fans who are mad at Daz Dillinger right now. From the previous posts it looked like it's only a wonderful move. It aint. Or at least.. it is, but only for a part of the West Coast rap fans, the Snoop fans (and for some Daz fans too).

It's both a tight move and a bitch move IMO. Just expose the 2 sides of the story.

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2002, 12:06:53 AM »
Listen.

1) Before all this Daz said DPG Recordz is dead. (Well its being renamed Gangsta Advisory.. kinda)

2) Just because he's on Doggystyle doesn't mean he can't still drop these other projects on Gangsta Advisory like he has said.

3) Makavelli & Dillinger will probably be a DPG Recordz release due to the fact that Daz (apparently) has them all pressed, printed and ready to roll.

Juice

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2002, 12:12:47 AM »
Listen.

1) Before all this Daz said DPG Recordz is dead. (Well its being renamed Gangsta Advisory.. kinda)

2) Just because he's on Doggystyle doesn't mean he can't still drop these other projects on Gangsta Advisory like he has said.

3) Makavelli & Dillinger will probably be a DPG Recordz release due to the fact that Daz (apparently) has them all pressed, printed and ready to roll.

1) DPG Recordz is dead but he'll release all the Makaveli & Dillinger, Tha Gang etc cds on DPG Recordz? Man they ready from years, lol! Cause a lot of them tracks are recorded before he even founded DPG Recz. Like a lot of tracks from R.A.W. or Dillinger & Young Gotti! And the whole Dillinger & Makaveli! If DPG Recz is dead, i think all the projects are dead, man. Gangsta Advisory? To release what? Mmmmm.. he said 300 lies like that! Like that Kurupt wanted to make his indi label too, like that he wanted to make a Dilly & Lil E Records too, etc.. Now Gangsta Advisory is just the last one!

2) I highly doubt it, man. C'mon.. be real. He didnt have success enought from being underground. He prefeers to roll with Snoop, cause he got big money, great hotels, great tours, bitches, etc... I'M 90% SURE HE'LL NOT RELEASE INDI NO MORE.

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2002, 12:25:24 AM »
1) Daz has said The Gang will drop on Gangsta Advisory. Along with a Gangsta Advisory compilation.
I never said they'd come on DPG.

I'm just dropping what Daz himself has said. You're trying to argue with me points that have already been addressed byt he man himself. A lot of points I already addressed in my post, but u overlook them.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2002, 01:24:16 AM »

a lot of guys still are waiting for their 500$

only ONE person payed 500$

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2002, 01:27:34 AM »
antonio dont know shit.. u keep over-exaggerting..

"300 lies" wtf?!

themovie

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2002, 02:19:25 AM »
"Plus there are tons of Pac fans being fooled by Daz."
                           WRONG
This is correct:
"Plus there are tons of Pac fans being fooled by AFENI"

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2002, 02:52:28 AM »
                           WRONG
This is correct:

Nothing against Daz but how is Afeni fooling us? Yeah, she and her empire have fucked up the production on most of the great originals, but she's not the one trying to release albums for $500. Daz put that price tag on them for his own benefit, so he could get cash, Afeni is releasing 2Pac's material for the FANS, to keep his legacy ALIVE. & with the funds from 2Pac's records she's planning on opening art centers, places for underprivilaged but talented kids to get oppertunities they wouldn't normally get. Plus, how many fans can afford to pay $500 dollars? I can't, if I could best believe i'd pay that shit but your average 2Pac/Daz fan can't afford those rediculous prices. Daz just made himself seem selfish by doing that.

But anyways, I think this move will be good for the quality of the future music dropping from Doggystyle. I would also like to see Warren G sign to Doggystyle now.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2002, 03:35:38 AM »
Thatz some cool newz!!! Now Snoop and Daz should put down the beef wit Kurupt and make a tight DPGC album. They really need to bring bacc Young Gotti to da DPG Family. Snoop should sign Slip Capone, Bad Azz, RBX and Lady of Rage too.

Juice

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2002, 03:35:51 AM »
antonio dont know shit.. u keep over-exaggerting..

"300 lies" wtf?!

Antonio dont know shit? Man, you seriously so stupid to not understand it was an exaggeration? Cause if you are, you a real DUMB, man! Not 300, obviously. But you know.. i was talking about fake previews printed in his bootlegs & cds (like Tha Gang, DR Killa, etc..) and all his bullshit posted in the forum, like him making a group with Spice 1 (i dont even remeber, it was a 3 men group, with Bay cats), with Tha Liks, him joining Bad Boy Recz, him going indi, him hating Doggy Style, him working with Lil E, him going to Doggy Style, him retiring, him being back in full effect, him making a new label with Kurupt, him releasing DPG Movie on DVD, him making Gangsta Advisory.. etc.. Gangsta Advisory is just the last thing of that list IMO.

Nima.. who told you it was just a man to pay 500$ for it? But still.. it doesnt matter if 500% of 40$!

WRONG
This is correct:

WRONG!
Afeni can do whatever she wants with HER tracks of Pac! The problem is Daz who wanted to sell bootlegs, man! Is it too hard to understand it? A lot of rappers got unreleased tracks with Pac, but they cant release them. Look at Bad Azz. Cause they have to pay AFENI. And it's right. Like they had to pay PAC if Pac was alive. And like they have to pay DR. DRE or SNOOP a lot to make a collaboration with them, today. So DAZ has to pay AFENI if he wants to release the cd. And it was stupid to ask money without even having an authorization. And AFENI got all the rights to deny the authorization to Daz to release the tracks and to keep them for an AFENI 2PAC cd. Daz only got bootlegs. Made by him, but still BOOTLEGS! NOT AUTHORIZED MATERIAL. LIKE SOOPAFLY. LIKE SOME TRACKS FROM R.A.W.

And to sell bootlegs for 500$ is insane! Expecially EPs. He himself claimed that more than 2000 guys bought them from DPGRECORDZ.COM. So wft? I dont know shit? I'm just reporting DAZ news! Even if 1999 guys (lmao) paid just 40$ for them (and it was possible only for EU guys) and 1 paid 500$ (lol! Daz contradditcing himself? LMAO! Only morons asking refunds of 500$? C'mon!), still there are a lot of guys with no refunds, and a lot of guys who kept the faith in Daz by not asking the refund now and waiting for the album to be released. Just check the DPG Forum. Sometimes a guy posts about it, and no replies. Daz knew since DAY 1 it wasnt possible to release the album. But he asked money months before the supposed date of release and still a lot of guys doesnt have money back.

Juice

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2002, 04:00:27 AM »
P.S.
According to Kronik..

"Some of you may have read about GANGSTA ADVISORY. This is a side project Daz is putting together. We gonna get that web page up in like 2 weeks. You guys are gonna be able to send Daz your mixtapes and shit. Should be dope. I'll give you more info on that next week as well."

It was december. And they said it was a label for the fans to get a contract and shit. Daz was even asking for fans to send tracks by dissing Tha Row. LMAO.

Now all of a sudden you think he can still sell Mak & Dillinger or Tha Gang or all the other albums via Gangsta Advisory? LMAO!