Author Topic: Daz Dillinger will sign to Doggy Style Records!  (Read 1980 times)

lbc213

Re: Daz Dillinger will sign to Doggy Style Records
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2002, 04:29:08 AM »

07/13/2002
Daz Dillinger will sign to Doggy Style Records!

*   jumps up & down screamin "YEAAAAAAAH (finally)"   *

pz

;)

-lbc213-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

themovie

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2002, 04:32:55 AM »
Antonio aka MR.LMAO,like it or not....daz will be on doggystyle and who gives a fuck about some rich fools that can spend 500 dollars for an album.
Fuck u and them !
And P-L-E-A-S-E-, post your boring post in other threads !

"Cuzzinz First" will be blazin.....

Juice

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2002, 04:43:32 AM »
Antonio aka MR.LMAO,like it or not....daz will be on doggystyle and who gives a fuck about some rich fools that can spend 500 dollars for an album.
Fuck u and them !
And P-L-E-A-S-E-, post your boring post in other threads !

"Cuzzinz First" will be blazin.....

Fuck me and them? Man.. what? That's the best you can do? Congrats, LMAO! (i like to use it today!).

gFuNkA

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2002, 04:47:54 AM »
Doggystyle releases needs more beats from producers like soopafly and daz instead of battlecat and his boring beats !

i agree...snoop, latoya, soopafly and e-white over a daz or soopafly beat...dope. now they should fire the boring mr. kane and hook up nate dogg and warren g and the team is complete.

themovie

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2002, 04:51:32 AM »

i agree...snoop, latoya, soopafly and e-white over a daz or soopafly beat...dope. now they should fire the boring mr. kane and hook up nate dogg and warren g and the team is complete.

I agree....i'd like to see butch cassidy on doggystyle with nate dogg,warren g can stay at home!  ;D

gFuNkA

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2002, 04:55:50 AM »

warren g can stay at home!  ;D

i wish warren could hook up with the twinz, dove shack, 5 footaz and foesum to bring back the gfunk music...they all under one label...but nah, better stop dreamin right here  ;D

Juice

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2002, 05:00:40 AM »

i wish warren could hook up with the twinz, dove shack, 5 footaz and foesum to bring back the gfunk music...they all under one label...but nah, better stop dreamin right here  ;D

Pretty impossible.

themovie

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2002, 05:02:03 AM »
Daz on Doggystyle is a big step for more solid west coast music.....can't wait for Snoop & Daz "cuzzinz" album !

Juice

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2002, 05:06:06 AM »
Daz on Doggystyle is a big step for more solid west coast music.....can't wait for Snoop & Daz "cuzzinz" album !

I agree with you, moron! It's just that here we are not allowed to talk about the other "side" of the story. Only about the fake good news. Obviously it's a great news. I'm saying i wanted this to happen from months (just check my previous posts). Daz & Snoop ruled. And Snoop is at his best with Daz.

But damn... relax! LOL. Nobody is touching Snoop. I just said it aint "mature" how Daz worked in the couple last months. I didnt say this aint a good news for Snoop fans. And i aint the one dissing guys. Btw (start of a) beef down. Peace.

themovie

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2002, 05:08:29 AM »

I agree with you, moron! It's just that here we are not allowed to talk about the other "side" of the story. Only about the fake good news. Obviously it's a great news. I'm saying i wanted this to happen from months (just check my previous posts). Daz & Snoop ruled. And Snoop is at his best with Daz.

But damn... relax! LOL. Nobody is touching Snoop. I just said it aint "mature" how Daz worked in the couple last months. I didnt say this aint a good news for Snoop fans. And i aint the one dissing guys. Btw (start of a) beef down. Peace.

We don't talk about snoop,but on every post regard DAZ,SNOOP,DRE or DOGGYSTYLE u act like a SUPERMORON!
Always talkin shit about daz this,daz that....U ARE B-O-R-I-N-G-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

lbc213

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2002, 05:16:34 AM »
Well maybe we should start a forum somewhere but only 4 u 2.  :-/

Juice

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2002, 05:19:14 AM »
Doesnt matter.

themovie

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2002, 05:19:42 AM »
"In other exciting news, we have gotten word that Snoop and Tha Eastsidaz have already started recording tracks for their next album, set to be released early 2003."

This is another good news,snoop seems involved in this third album too,but i don't think they want him like Executive producer again.

Don Seer

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2002, 06:41:32 AM »
- you started this DUMB shit, so read it -

i'm wording this back to you the way you speak to other people ** maybe then you'll see why u piss other people off **
seriously antonio. you need to learn how to control your emotions and communicate with people in a civil fashion.

(btw this post was made after antonio said he is leaving)

Antonio dont know shit? Man, you seriously so stupid to not understand it was an exaggeration? Cause if you are, you a real DUMB, man! Not 300, obviously.

errr if we're calling people dumb here... READ THE POST MYSELF I SAID YOU WERE EXAGGERATING...

why the need to exaaggerate anyways? exaaggerating is the same as lying in my book.. therefore lying = not telling the truth.... u dont know shit? understand.. DUMMY!

But you know.. i was talking about fake previews printed in his bootlegs & cds (like Tha Gang, DR Killa, etc..) and all his bullshit posted in the forum, like him making a group with Spice 1 (i dont even remeber, it was a 3 men group, with Bay cats), with Tha Liks, him joining Bad Boy Recz, him going indi, him hating Doggy Style, him working with Lil E, him going to Doggy Style, him retiring, him being back in full effect, him making a new label with Kurupt, him releasing DPG Movie on DVD, him making Gangsta Advisory.. etc.. Gangsta Advisory is just the last thing of that list IMO.

Nima.. who told you it was just a man to pay 500$ for it? But still.. it doesnt matter if 500% of 40$!

1) you didn't know that only ONE fan actually paid up for $500... how many other holes are there in you information? (btw Kronik gave this information out)

2) Some of the projects have OBVIOUSLY had to CANCELLED be since they were to be done with Kurupt.  DUMMY how can he make projects with someone he doesnt work with anymore!?!?!

3) again HOLES in your DUMB POST!! daz has mentioned these projects many times in many different places. as we have PROVED you dont seem to know all the details DUMMY!!

WRONG!
Afeni can do whatever she wants with HER tracks of Pac! The problem is Daz who wanted to sell bootlegs, man! Is it too hard to understand it? A lot of rappers got unreleased tracks with Pac, but they cant release them. Look at Bad Azz. Cause they have to pay AFENI. And it's right. Like they had to pay PAC if Pac was alive. And like they have to pay DR. DRE or SNOOP a lot to make a collaboration with them, today. So DAZ has to pay AFENI if he wants to release the cd. And it was stupid to ask money without even having an authorization. And AFENI got all the rights to deny the authorization to Daz to release the tracks and to keep them for an AFENI 2PAC cd. Daz only got bootlegs. Made by him, but still BOOTLEGS! NOT AUTHORIZED MATERIAL. LIKE SOOPAFLY. LIKE SOME TRACKS FROM R.A.W.

And to sell bootlegs for 500$ is insane! Expecially EPs. He himself claimed that more than 2000 guys bought them from DPGRECORDZ.COM. So wft? I dont know shit? I'm just reporting DAZ news! Even if 1999 guys (lmao) paid just 40$ for them (and it was possible only for EU guys) and 1 paid 500$ (lol! Daz contradditcing himself? LMAO! Only morons asking refunds of 500$? C'mon!), still there are a lot of guys with no refunds, and a lot of guys who kept the faith in Daz by not asking the refund now and waiting for the album to be released. Just check the DPG Forum. Sometimes a guy posts about it, and no replies. Daz knew since DAY 1 it wasnt possible to release the album. But he asked money months before the supposed date of release and still a lot of guys doesnt have money back.

NO. YOU ARE MISINFORMED AGAIN.

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDNT TALK IF THEY DONT KNOW THE FACTS

1) daz owns the tracks
2) you are correct daz does have to pay afeni if pac is on a track.
3) afeni claimed pac paid for the studio time. therefore claiming that she owned the tracks. meaning daz had to go to court with receipts to prove he paid for it. (this was the major cause of delay)
4) daz proved his case. BUT.. afeni refused daz clearance to release the tracks. thereby blocking daz's project. daz agreed with afeni that if she releases the verses first he can release his project after.
5) this means Afeni blocked it so she could make more money out of pac's tracks.

talk shit to others and expect shit back.
do unto others as you would wish done to you.

if you cant take it back, dont dish it out...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2002, 07:08:09 AM »
dawm, myrealname, i think u should close your  mouth a lil bit, man you postin about every 2 or 3 posts wtf, i think we understand what u sayin and we understand that u want cuzzinz first album. now pleez
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-