Author Topic: i am really fucking disappointed in Australia  (Read 207 times)

Don Seer

Re: i am really fucking disappointed in Australia
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 05:56:59 AM »
^

but guy in the first post says it was intentional...

in in austrailia in queensland (top right hand corner state) weed is legal.. its perfectly possible to fly out of there with some..

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 08:04:54 AM »
Why not go back and read what he put, eh?

"maybe (even though unlikely) she is guilty"

Pretty much nobody sees her as been guilty. Cordless calls her a silly bitch, what for? Personally I think she has been well and truly fucked over. Every time you go abroad your bags go through baggage handlers, she could hardly request to keep her bag for the duration of the flight just in case someone plants a load of drugs on her.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 08:06:00 AM »
^

but guy in the first post says it was intentional...

in in austrailia in queensland (top right hand corner state) weed is legal.. its perfectly possible to fly out of there with some..

nope weed isnt legal anywhere in Australia, just de-criminalised...

the thing is its possible that some luggage staff are working with peeps in the drug trade, and they plant things into luggage for free, quick and safe transport... the conspiracy is that the luggage workers didnt remove it from the luggage when they hit Sydney, so the luggage carried in to indo...

so it is possible it isnt her fault at all, it could be the fault of the baggage peeps that are careless in their criminal actrivities...

but the point is how the Australian public re-acted to this, yeah im pissed if shes innocent, but because of it i wont turn my back on my indonesian friends...