Author Topic: Yuk and Game should end beef...  (Read 408 times)

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE
Yuk and Game should end beef...
« on: June 09, 2005, 12:47:06 PM »
Yuk and Game should end beefin', click up and destroy 50 on wax...period. :laugh:

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Yuk and Game should end beef...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 12:54:47 PM »
They should definitely end their beef. That so-called effort to unite the West that Snoop had woulda been 10 x's better had any Bay area and Sac-Town cats been there.

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 01:12:02 PM »
That wouldnt be a good idea.  Game may not be with GUnit anymore but he's still on Aftermath and Yuk always talks a gang of shit about Dr. Dre & Em.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 01:12:33 PM »
its seems like la isnt really interseted in working with bay artists anyway

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 01:15:55 PM »
i think they shu jus drop all theyr beef and jus fucking clown on g unit they dont gota team up they prolly never will but g unit needs to get shot hate all those fucks

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 01:40:18 PM »
Yukmouth sold 100,000 copies with ALL OUT WAR MIXTAPE Vol.1, a mixtape album where he dissed the hell out of G-Unit AND Game. I think that's the reason why he aint making peace: cause this beef is really giving him exposure and money. Game doesnt need Yuk, that's why he aint replying no more. Cause if he does it, Yuk is the one who gets free promotion.

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 02:08:41 PM »
LMAO @ This. I don't know ANYONE who copped this. LOL. He sold a 100,000? I doubt even a 100,000 people downloaded it. You got Sound Scan number or are you taking Yuk's word? Classic.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 02:08:46 PM »
to Antonio:i find it hard to belive yuk sold that much.wheres your proof?

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 02:33:01 PM »
Man i aint Yuk's agent, lol, i dont have proofs or things like that! I live in Italy, lol, and i have my own life. It's Yukmouth himself who said it, and he said it in one of his diss songs directed to Game too. Then if it's true or not, i think only Yuk knows it. I mean if he lied, then it's fucked up for him, not for me. And he lost this beef. If he didnt, then it's good for him and he didnt loose this beef (which doesnt mean he won it, but at least that he got paid from it, that's the thing basically he wanted).

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 02:41:31 PM »

Yukmouth saids he sold 100,000 copies of the mixtape at the beginning of "Monopoly".

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 02:54:38 PM »

Yukmouth saids he sold 100,000 copies of the mixtape at the beginning of "Monopoly".

Exactly. I don't have the track here with me to listen to, but if i remember well, he says something like..

I think we should celebrate my nigga!
Regime Mob in the building.
Our first mixtape sold 100,000 copies, you bitch!

in the intro.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 03:17:22 PM »
I doubt that Game and Yuk will ever team up on the same record whether its to go at 50 or not, the only way this will happen is if Game gets dropped from Aftermath/Interscope, but I doubt that will ever happen!!

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 06:00:44 PM »
That Italics shit is corny as hell.

It’s even worse because you’re from Italy.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2005, 07:55:04 PM »
yeah a game/yukmouth collabo would be interesting

Spider Fingers

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 08:12:03 PM »
Hey Antonio..
maybe you didnt notice..
but Yukmouth with the Luniz was the first artist(s) to go platinum out the west. So you sayin he needs the exposure through game..sorry my friend..Yuk needs no exposure, sure now Yuk gettin noticed by the red headed freckled mtv watching lemming, but he ain;t doin it for that reason, He's doin it cus he and others are pioneers of this west coast sh!t and they feel game is just a gimmick which he is so they speakin on it.. I has nothin to do with Yuk gettin in the spotlight, what,..you think yuk will even be on mtv rockin some lame ass lemming video..fraid not...y'all got g unit 50 and game for that mess...
so don't talk dumb sh!t antonio unless you know some facts bout the westcoast music scene..
O and str8westcoast..check the soundscans my man.... 100,000 copies sold of yuk dissin your boys..its set in stone..don't matter if you wanna beleive it or not...
Antonio apparently you have the westcoast gangster v. 15 mixtape..so you heard yuk say how the beef with game started... so where did the idea about it being over money come in..?..?