Author Topic: Yuk and Game should end beef...  (Read 409 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yuk and Game should end beef...
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 08:19:11 PM »
Hey Antonio..
maybe you didnt notice..
but Yukmouth with the Luniz was the first artist(s) to go platinum out the west. So you sayin he needs the exposure through game..sorry my friend..Yuk needs no exposure, sure now Yuk gettin noticed by the red headed freckled mtv watching lemming, but he ain;t doin it for that reason, He's doin it cus he and others are pioneers of this west coast sh!t and they feel game is just a gimmick which he is so they speakin on it.. I has nothin to do with Yuk gettin in the spotlight, what,..you think yuk will even be on mtv rockin some lame ass lemming video..fraid not...y'all got g unit 50 and game for that mess...
so don't talk dumb sh!t antonio unless you know some facts bout the westcoast music scene..
O and str8westcoast..check the soundscans my man.... 100,000 copies sold of yuk dissin your boys..its set in stone..don't matter if you wanna beleive it or not...
Antonio apparently you have the westcoast gangster v. 15 mixtape..so you heard yuk say how the beef with game started... so where did the idea about it being over money come in..?..?

You have a lot of hate in your blood, son.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Spider Fingers

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 08:28:27 PM »
I DO..
but not the kind you think..
I have hate for people who don't know the whole story and details but still repeatedly throw their 2 cents in..learn about it then discuss it....
simple

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 09:47:08 PM »
i gotta admit, Yuk is wrong here. he need to kill this beef. he said it himself that when he approached Game about bein in G-Unit he said he just tryna get paid. he shoulda just been patient & now they could be makin songs together
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 10:04:46 PM »
Hey Antonio..
maybe you didnt notice..
but Yukmouth with the Luniz was the first artist(s) to go platinum out the west. So you sayin he needs the exposure through game..sorry my friend..Yuk needs no exposure, sure now Yuk gettin noticed by the red headed freckled mtv watching lemming, but he ain;t doin it for that reason, He's doin it cus he and others are pioneers of this west coast sh!t and they feel game is just a gimmick which he is so they speakin on it.. I has nothin to do with Yuk gettin in the spotlight, what,..you think yuk will even be on mtv rockin some lame ass lemming video..fraid not...y'all got g unit 50 and game for that mess...
so don't talk dumb sh!t antonio unless you know some facts bout the westcoast music scene..
O and str8westcoast..check the soundscans my man.... 100,000 copies sold of yuk dissin your boys..its set in stone..don't matter if you wanna beleive it or not...
Antonio apparently you have the westcoast gangster v. 15 mixtape..so you heard yuk say how the beef with game started... so where did the idea about it being over money come in..?..?
What a dumb mothafucca you are..  How in the hell are you going to say "Yukmouth with the Luniz was the first artist(s) to go platinum out the west?"  Dumbass, they really didn't start a group for the mainstream until the early nineties.  I guess you just forgot about NWA, DOC, Hammer, Too Short just to name a few that went platinum way before we even knew about a damn Luniz.  Stop hating on niggaz because their fan base puts them in the main stream!  You can love what you do and get that paper at the same time, nothing wrong w/ that.  Get your facts straight first before you throw out some bullshit stat!

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 12:25:27 AM »
a beef aint a beef if the other side dont respond. might be tight to hear some yuk game shit. being that yuk is known in the states and most of europe, id say he did sell 100,00 copies. niggas hate on yuk too much man. yeah he talks shit about g unit, alot of shit talking from that nigga. but some niggas be calling yuk the biggest shit talker. lets not forget the king of beef 50 cent. if anyone need to kill beef its that nigga.

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 04:33:17 AM »
That Italics shit is corny as hell.

It’s even worse because you’re from Italy.

LMAO!

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 04:46:31 AM »
Hey Antonio..
maybe you didnt notice..

Man quit acting like a child, dissing me on internet. I dont really care. Plus, maybe you dont know it, but i'm a big Yukmouth fan, and i've always supported him, so you're totally wrong with me. I wasnt talking in general, and i wasnt disrespecting Yukmouth at all. I was talking about the whole 50 Cent/Game vs Yukmouth situation. Like it or not, i think Yuk is somebody now (for common white people and hip-hop fans in general, who dont know where Oakland is) because of this beef with Game. He "used" it. Now, if, like he said, he sold 100,000 units with All Out War Vol.1 and if he'll sell at least the same amount with Vol.2, it's nothing but a good thing for him, cause he got paid and he received a good amount of money to work and promote his real projects, like The Regime album and his 4th solo album. I dunno why we should neglect that. Yukmouth even thanked Game for the free promotion, in a pair of his diss tracks! And he thanked him for the 100,000 copies sold. That's what i'm saying. Then i love Yuk since 1995, so.. you dont have to tell me how a good rapper he is.

I've downloaded it but i havent checked it yet, since i had almost all the tracks. Anyway man C-BO and Yuk have their fan base since 1994-95, i know it. They dont have to diss other people to have a fan base. I'm not saying they are B.G.'s, rookies, who disses to get exposure. I'm saying he attacked Game for a reason. Which is the one you mentioned (to defend "real" hip-hop and the Old School) PLUS to get some money off him, by making those All Out War mixtapes. If you have the respect of the Bay Area, then you sell well in the Bay Area, then you get the papers.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 04:48:44 AM by Antonio »

Sniper Bone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bone for life!
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 05:01:11 AM »
Yea i agree, yuk n game together would end 50's carrer.
Bone For Life

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2005, 06:06:25 AM »
yeah a game/yukmouth collabo would be interesting

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2005, 04:33:51 PM »
That Italics shit is corny as hell.

It’s even worse because you’re from Italy.

LMAO!

lol, thanks!