Author Topic: ~San Antonio Spurs vs Detroit Pistons~  (Read 243 times)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
~San Antonio Spurs vs Detroit Pistons~
« on: June 09, 2005, 09:15:39 PM »
Game 1 over.....Spurs took this one. What did u guys see so far in Game 1? Positives...negatives, for either team? Detroit started off really well, and SA struggled. I wasnt really surprised we came out kinda rusty after the layoff. On the other hand, Detroit played just a few days ago so im not surprised that they seem to slow down in the second half. This was Detroits best chance to steal one of these first 2 games i think. I see us taking tha next one, but game 3 and 4 in Detroit should be real tough. Btw...try to only post if u actually know anything about basketball lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ~San Antonio Spurs vs Detroit Pistons~
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 09:24:08 PM »
The first half was very fun to watch.  Ginobli in the first few minutes of the first quarter was either trying too much or was pretty nervous but he came around in the second half.  Oh man its going to be a very fun series to watch 

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 09:32:22 AM »
Btw...try to only post if u actually know anything about basketball lol

well nobodys gonna take your rule seriously if your not followin it  ;D

Anyways, it feels kinda weird watchin a Finals where i couldn't care less who wins or loses but I definitley liked my fav player in the whole thing, Ginobili. Ive been down with this guy for years, I remember when he used to come off the bench and just give them a spurt and now hes like their best player. But man, someone who doesn't know basketball would look at the score and be like man these teams suck ass they can't even score and not realize its because of the crazy defense they each play. I mean it could get boring but you can't say their weak. their first half score was in the 30s, lol Dallas/Phoenix Series would get more than that in a quarter. Oh yeah that trophy on the floor looks retarted, take that shit off.

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 10:35:07 AM »
My money says this goes 7 games

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 02:05:22 PM »
Btw...try to only post if u actually know anything about basketball lol

well nobodys gonna take your rule seriously if your not followin it  ;D

Blah, i put that there so when u disagree with me....i can refer u back to it. lol

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 04:03:44 PM »
Ginobli was too good in game 1 pistons had no chance

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 01:32:42 AM »
2-0 headed back to Detroit. Not sure how game 3 will turn out. I expect Detroit to come out strong early. This should be the toughest game of the series, a loss here by Detroit means the series is over....they wont fold easily. I still think we got the series tho..but games 3 and 4 should be nothing like game 2 was.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 06:44:59 AM »
Game 2 pretty much sucked. Pistons' defense suprisingly blew at times. They looked extremely frustrated and pissed and surrendering.. and could only come a little close because Popovich gave Udrih the time of his life.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 10:55:19 AM »
Damn the Pistons really took it in the ass last night.  I think they'll win the next game, but ultimately lose the series.  FUCK THE SPURS 8)