Author Topic: Mannie Fresh has left Cash Money  (Read 784 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Mannie Fresh has left Cash Money
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2005, 08:12:16 PM »
My god.  Damn, Cash Money had a good run.  They're offically through now.  Who the FUCK is gonna produce on that label now that he's gone.  Like everyone else already said, he is Cash Money.  Lets see the Birdman do something now :-\.  I hope Mannie starts his own label and releases some more dope shit, hes always been my favorite.
Raj Smooth, Baby, Architecs, Jazzy Pha, Neptunes

Chubby Boy Records

Westside Soldier

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2005, 11:14:14 PM »
i could see those producers producing for cm wont be the same though. 8)

Roman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2005, 05:39:30 AM »
Another reason this doesn't really make sense - Jazze Pha signed on to CMR as a producer after Fresh dropped his album.. Fresh himself was talking in that Scratch interview about how he wanted to work with Jazze, because he felt his formula was getting overdone. Why sign on another producer just to drop out 3 months later?

Roman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2005, 07:39:52 PM »
MANNIE STAYS

In true loyal fashion, Mannie Fresh is staying with Cash Money. Actually, he was never leaving. He’s started a new company called Chubby Boy Productions and is even partners with Baby. He wasn’t pleased at the way he was promoted, but that was an issue with Universal, not the CMM. Shout out to Mannie!

Guess TQ is really just bitter.  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2005, 06:01:23 AM »
MANNIE STAYS

In true loyal fashion, Mannie Fresh is staying with Cash Money. Actually, he was never leaving. He’s started a new company called Chubby Boy Productions and is even partners with Baby. He wasn’t pleased at the way he was promoted, but that was an issue with Universal, not the CMM. Shout out to Mannie!

No artist would lie about something like this. Remember where you read that: the rumors section of allhiphop.com ::)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 06:05:23 AM by Mauzip »

Roman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2005, 07:01:21 PM »
MANNIE STAYS

No artist would lie about something like this. Remember where you read that: the rumors section of allhiphop.com ::)

The rumors section! You don't mean the same place where... the rumour partially originated, do you?  :o

Roman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2005, 08:11:34 PM »
MANNIE STAYS

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4524  ::)

Sorry TQ, guess you'll have to try and fuck up someone elses hustle.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2005, 09:13:38 PM »
owned

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2005, 10:21:17 PM »
ouch

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2005, 10:33:11 PM »
Mannie Fresh Says He's Down With Cash Money, Starts New Production Company
By Houston Williams
Date: 6/20/2005 1:56 pm

In the past, Cash Money has been rocked by the departures of rappers like Juvenile, but producer Mannie Fresh isn’t one of them, contrary to rampant rumors.

“I just wanted to clear up these falsehoods that I have left my home of Cash Money Records, and that's all it is, false,” Mannie said in a statement sent to AllHipHop.com from his reps. “I have not left Cash Money Records.”

In the 90’s, Mannie was the sonic base for the multi-platinum sounds that made Cash Money Records the recording monolith it has become.

He explained that his relationship with the company transcended business and explained that he had other issues with the promotion of his debut, The Mind of Mannie.

“Baby and Slim [CEO’s of Cash Money] are my brothers. We are not blood, but those two made me famous, and very, very wealthy. You've seen artists leave this label because they were not true to their word, and they got greedy. I have always, received 100% of what was mine. I have no bad feelings towards Cash Money.”

Perhaps the rumors started with the start of his new company, Chubby Boy Productions, a production company with Baby.

“This company will cater to up-and-coming artists who want to use my services but at a lesser fee. This is not a record label but merely similar to a production company I owned in the mid-90's called Yellow Tape Music, fees will range anywhere between $5,000 and $35,000 dollars per track, $5,000 for leasing and $35,000 for exclusive rights.”

check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2005, 04:19:45 AM »
hehe, i saw it :P

i didn't lie though :P

Roman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2005, 04:53:51 AM »
hehe, i saw it :P

i didn't lie though :P

No, you didn't lie. TQ did.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2005, 01:13:24 PM »
so...big tymers still up? or they split?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Roman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2005, 07:30:38 PM »
Still around. They own Mannie's production company together too.

mauzip

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2005, 06:22:04 PM »